• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Helios for female?

Whats your take on it? I got a few bottles from GC laying around never got around to using it. How did you like it bro?

Whats your take on it? I got a few bottles from GC laying around never got around to using it. How did you like it bro?
It works and it’s STRONG, BUT it became counterproductive to have to pin more oil on top of my other gear, especially if you plan on bumping up the dose to 100mcg or somewhere there. 1ML is 40mcg so do the math. With how strong it is I’d ride 20mcg daily for 2 weeks.

I went with pharma 20mcg pills instead. Just easier to use imo, nothing wrong with the product.

It works and it’s STRONG, BUT it became counterproductive to have to pin more oil on top of my other gear, especially if you plan on bumping up the dose to 100mcg or somewhere there. 1ML is 40mcg so do the math. With how strong it is I’d ride 20mcg daily for 2 weeks.

I went with pharma 20mcg pills instead. Just easier to use imo, nothing wrong with the product.
Yeah I hear you that's a lot of oil.. I got it stored for a rainy day.

Probably never get around to using it but you never know might use it to get ready for a show later.

No I have not, so I am hesitant to give to my wife.
I naturally stay lean plus I am all my feet all day at work.
You and me both brother

No I have not, so I am hesitant to give to my wife.
I naturally stay lean plus I am all my feet all day at work.
What’s the goal for using it? I know a lot of gentlemen here have given their wives Semaglutide with great results.

What’s the goal for using it? I know a lot of gentlemen here have given their wives Semaglutide with great results.
Semaglutide works different than clen, as far as weight loss Sema suppresses appetite, so people don’t eat therefore loss lean body mass as well as water and fat. Unless they’re really on top of their protein intake which most people taking this stuff are the 6 minute abs kind, so probably not.

Clen, raises core temp improving metabolism raises heart rate to aid in burning more calories and it has great muscle preserving attributes when in a caloric deficit during a cut. I’d imagine his wife trains and is looking to cut some fat and keep muscle while in a caloric deficit. If that’s not the case I’d steer away from clen, you can cause serious heart damage using it as a magic weight loss aid.

SURE she can use it!!!
I use to run it all the time, Im old for clen now... even @ 40mcg fucks me all up
But years ago my coach wanted to try it in my love handles after a bulk to see if it worked... And it Did.

Helios is perfectly fine for women to run.

Half life/pin once a day in am??
She has used oral clean in the past, should she use dosing amount & increase?

Once per day. Morning or pre a.m. cardio. 1/2 ml is a good start.

Back