• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Guess I'm gonna try sticking around with a different approach

Southbeach1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just saying I decided to stick it out here after talking to some guys through pm. I'm just definitely going to try to change the perception that I'm just a cocky know it all, which I'm not at all. It was my fault I came across like that. And to anyone I had any heated exchanges with, we are good I don't hold grudges.

It's alright Southbeach.

I recently stuck my foot so far into mouth here on the forum that I just about needed a crowbar to extract it.

Some of the 'pillars' here on the forum advised me and off I go rabble rousing again, a little wiser now.

It's alright bro, just got off on the wrong foot and people are going to clown on you for a bit haha don't trip off it bro. Welcome my man

- - - Updated - - -

You ever get that dick working? 😂

It's alright bro, just got off on the wrong foot and people are going to clown on you for a bit haha don't trip off it bro. Welcome my man

- - - Updated - - -

You ever get that dick working? 😂
Oh yeah, actually I did before the caber even came. I have it now though and it seems to be making things normal again. But I was able to once without the caber but took forever.

Good to hear
I think u can bring some knowledge. Glad to see u stick it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear u got it back up lol. Give her a few pokes to be sure

Oh yeah, actually I did before the caber even came. I have it now though and it seems to be making things normal again. But I was able to once without the caber but took forever.
Nice. Glad you got it going. Shit is frustrating sometimes with prolactin

Yeah thata good, now would be a good time to pull bloods and see what's going on and what your issue was

Got appt with my doc on Wed night so I'm going to have him check my bloods again

Good shit, post them up and your cycle info and doses when you do! Helps us all learn something, chocolatemalt will analyze them for free haha

Nice to see you staying around

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Nice to see you staying around

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Thanks man, there's no reason to be fighting the whole thing was just dumb anyway. Hopefully it can just be put in the past. I do think all u guys are good dudes actually.

Got appt with my doc on Wed night so I'm going to have him check my bloods again
Good stuff. That'll help you figure it out for sure. I hate pissing in the wind on stuff like that, but being as low on funds as I am I gotta wrong it unless I really have an issue.

Glad to see you're sticking around man. You've got some great input and we need more of that around here. We're gonna give you some shit but we take it just as much as we dish it lol.

BTW, how's that tren hex treating you? I've been curious about your thoughts as compared to the real deal back in the day man

Thanks man, there's no reason to be fighting the whole thing was just dumb anyway. Hopefully it can just be put in the past. I do think all u guys are good dudes actually.

Dont take this approach I say try fighting all of them!

Get Shredded!
Good stuff. That'll help you figure it out for sure. I hate pissing in the wind on stuff like that, but being as low on funds as I am I gotta wrong it unless I really have an issue.

Glad to see you're sticking around man. You've got some great input and we need more of that around here. We're gonna give you some shit but we take it just as much as we dish it lol.

BTW, how's that tren hex treating you? I've been curious about your thoughts as compared to the real deal back in the day man
I have to say the hex is def good I stayed at 300mgs and I'm really growing but still getting leaner. I never did ten e so it's hard for me to compare the two. As for the old parabolan I do think it's pretty damn close.

Lol, I'll make sure I pay more attention to paragraphs too, lol

It's not just a "grammar nazi" thing but basic communication skills. Like not spitting on people when you talk. As you're pounding out some rant, step back for a second and put yourself in the audience's shoes... "Would I want to read this shit?"

Then hit POST anyway. Because you know, fuck em.

Blame the Tren. Hold me close Progress, I could use a good cry.

Ahhh I thought you were south beach for a sec, I was gunna say good reply! Getting the hang of it 😂

Paragraphs
LOL

Yay! .... That was the advice given to you on the first page of your now historical Sexual Sides thread.

Glad to see you are sticking it out. I asked before and I will ask again. In your first posts you pretty agreed with the logic on ASF that in order of importance it's diet, training then drugs. In the case of a nationally ranked competitor obviously genetics is number one. But unless I missed it all you seem to talk about is AAS.

I would really like to hear what your diet was like, off season and pre-contest. You had the balance for sure. Pretty impressive shit here....

1ebd0804373a98cd8618146059d77bad.jpg

Only came on this thread for the tranny nudes... I'm out

Back