• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Gold tops.

M7flowers77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've only been running AG's TrenA for 5 days and I feel great from it already so I decided to order some gold tops today. I know I won't be disappointed..!! Let's get it!!

I'm running their HGH right now still, have to vials left and then I'll be done. Good stuff.

I've only been running AG's TrenA for 5 days and I feel great from it already so I decided to order some gold tops today. I know I won't be disappointed..!! Let's get it!!
I’ve been running our HGH for a while now… low dose but consistent. Definitely good stuff… appreciate the post brother. Best of luck with the cycle and keep us posted

JJ

It's the first time I'll be running HGH,, any suggestions on dose.. I was thinking 4iu ed.
I would start at 2IU. That was recommended to me by Max. You'll get really tired starting out and want your body to adjust so you don't elevate your blood glucose drastically.

I would start at 2IU. That was recommended to me by Max. You'll get really tired starting out and want your body to adjust so you don't elevate your blood glucose drastically.

How long before u noticed any type fo changes with your body?? I know what the med sites say but sometimes their misleading..

How long before u noticed any type fo changes with your body?? I know what the med sites say but sometimes their misleading..
Not sure. I've been on it for about 40 days. I guess my skin has more color to it and I just started taking 50mcg of T4 in combination with it a few days ago and I also take 30mg of Cardarine from Gymntonic. The combination of all three and diet I can definitely say that I'm getting leaner.

Anyone of you guys I can pm to get some info on GH. I’ve been sitting on a few kits of gold top, but I’ve never dabbled in the GH realm. Need info on mixing dowsing etc.

So I've been on GH for almost a year... I'm sure you know this already but cosmetically its not a fast process. And its not Anabolics where one day you wake up and see differences. I think you know this already but just to give my experiences... I noticed my skin thinner or just a lower BF about 2.5-3 months into it. Now i was seeing results before that but those were the months i would wake up in the AM and really notice some changes i knew anabolics weren't the cause.

I also second the dose recommendation you got... 2IU ED is a great first dose. Also don't run it ED. Take 2 days off or just give your body some time to balance out. Blood sugar and other factors, ect. Just adjust slowly to where you feel good and your comfortable. If you raise the dose and you get side effects just lower it a little more... If you went from 2IU and go to 4IU... then you wanted to go to 6Iu and you started noticing side effects you can lower the dose from 6IU to 5IU and stay there for a while. If 5Iu is still to much lower to 4.5. It sounds like splitting hairs but it just gives your body time to adjust... then slowly raise to your desired dose.

Best of luck

Anyone of you guys I can pm to get some info on GH. I’ve been sitting on a few kits of gold top, but I’ve never dabbled in the GH realm. Need info on

So I've been on GH for almost a year... I'm sure you know this already but cosmetically its not a fast process. And its not Anabolics where one day you wake up and see differences. I think you know this already but just to give my experiences... I noticed my skin thinner or just a lower BF about 2.5-3 months into it. Now i was seeing results before that but those were the months i would wake up in the AM and really notice some changes i knew anabolics weren't the cause.

I also second the dose recommendation you got... 2IU ED is a great first dose. Also don't run it ED. Take 2 days off or just give your body some time to balance out. Blood sugar and other factors, ect. Just adjust slowly to where you feel good and your comfortable. If you raise the dose and you get side effects just lower it a little more... If you went from 2IU and go to 4IU... then you wanted to go to 6Iu and you started noticing side effects you can lower the dose from 6IU to 5IU and stay there for a while. If 5Iu is still to much lower to 4.5. It sounds like splitting hairs but it just gives your body time to adjust... then slowly raise to your desired dose.

Best of luck
Thanks brother,, I appreciate the info!!

Do you think I should take metformin to help with the sides?? I've been doing some research and someone recommended it.
Have you tried alternatives? R-ALA, Chromium, Potassium, Magnesium, Berberine, Vitamin D3?

No,this is my first tins running gh but I want to do it right. Are you suggesting me run chromium,potassium,magnesium. Berberine and vit d3

No,this is my first tins running gh but I want to do it right. Are you suggesting me run chromium,potassium,magnesium. Berberine and vit d3
I'll on animal pak, k2 w d3,BCAAs, tren a 50mg rod, sust350 1 e4d and arimidex .5 2xweek

2 IUs is a replacement dose so don't expect anything crazy. Take it once per day 7 days a week. You shouldn't have BG issues.

It would help naturally with BG issues before jumping on meformin drugs. I agree with War, if you start with a low dose you shouldn't have to worry too much about it BG issues. I'm on 2IU and I take those supps, absolutely no issues, rested BG is the morning is always below 100.

2 IUs is a replacement dose so don't expect anything crazy. Take it once per day 7 days a week. You shouldn't have BG issues.
I agree and probably should have mentioned that. 2iu is a low dose… I’m not sure how old you are either. However, once you get up to 4iU and above take into account OP that you should give your body a couple days off

Get Shredded!
Ok, thanks bro
I agree and probably should have mentioned that. 2iu is a low dose… I’m not sure how old you are either. However, once you get up to 4iU and above take into account OP that you should give your body a couple days off
I'm 35 years old. The main reason I'm running it is cause my right leg is full of 6 pins and 7 rods to hold it together from a bad accident. It was two yearsago but ot hurts on amd dat after leg days and I cant go heavy cause if it,so I stay with low weight but high reps. All the other benefits are just a plus for me

Ok, thanks bro

I'm 35 years old. The main reason I'm running it is cause my right leg is full of 6 pins and 7 rods to hold it together from a bad accident. It was two yearsago but ot hurts on amd dat after leg days and I cant go heavy cause if it,so I stay with low weight but high reps. All the other benefits are just a plus for me
Hmmmm. Well ya id say that's a good reason. Sorry brother to hear you went through that... that's crappy. I'm sure that was one hell of a life change getting through all that. I just had a minor accident, nothing crazy but it needed a 4-hour surgery to fix. Out of normal business for 2 months and it was not easy at all. So I'm glad to hear you're healing and back in the gym and doing better. Have you looked into TB500? Might be something good to look into

Hmmmm. Well ya id say that's a good reason. Sorry brother to hear you went through that... that's crappy. I'm sure that was one hell of a life change getting through all that. I just had a minor accident, nothing crazy but it needed a 4-hour surgery to fix. Out of normal business for 2 months and it was not easy at all. So I'm glad to hear you're healing and back in the gym and doing better. Have you looked into TB500? Might be something good to look into
Yeah,,I've put some thought into everything to be honest. If anything I'm going to stack igf1lr3 with the gh. I know the tb500 is for healing but I'm sure nothing really heals like the gh,ya know..

Yeah,,I've put some thought into everything to be honest. If anything I'm going to stack igf1lr3 with the gh. I know the tb500 is for healing but I'm sure nothing really heals like the gh,ya know..
Ya i hear you... IGF is expensive but worth it

Ordered my first kit of Gold tops as well, can’t wait to start. Will be adding it on top of 250 test 200 primo and 100 NPP per week.

Ordered my first kit of Gold tops as well, can’t wait to start. Will be adding it on top of 250 test 200 primo and 100 NPP per week.
Get after it sir.... best of luck with your run. What are you running the Gh at?

Get while the gettin is good! I will be running it at 2 to 3 iu per day. Mainly for additional fat loss for the next 4 weeks to peak before my vaca in July. Also, throwing in 10 mg of AG cardarine to assist while i turn up the fasted cardio in the AM.

Back