• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fucking San Francisco

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fucking democrats.

You pieces of shit

I never read your reposts from social media because it’s just somebody’s opinion of the facts.

Social media is shit.

Back on topic. If it helps at all in the slowing of IV transmitted disease I don’t see the problem. It’s not a promotion of drug use, simply, it’s the recognition and admission that they have no answer for the root issue.

And if I’m off base by skipping the IG post, my bad. I guess it’s just my opinion then.

It's called, enabling. Enabling addicts does not help them.
It actually harms them because they have no reason to quit.

It's called, enabling. Enabling addicts does not help them.
It actually harms them because they have no reason to quit.
Having to share someone’s syringe isn’t a reason to quit for an IV drug addict.

And BTW, San Francisco isn’t the only city in the US with a needle exchange. Wes just took an opportunity to take a shot at democrats and a CA city he perceives as not to his standard.

Let’s just at least recognize that for once.

443A0059-F6F5-4C86-A2E5-E7B8F3880DA6.jpeg
If you aren’t paying taxes in CA or San Francisco you don’t get a voice.

PERIOD

Go fuck with your own state.

Lmao
a0df38389d93884ad480be1f2073be97.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

View attachment 85977

PERIOD

Actually, Congress lifted the ban on funding needle exchange programs back in 2016 and California receives federal funding for its programs, so, all US taxpayers are paying for this… doesn’t matter to me but your facts are outdated….

And BTW, San Francisco isn’t the only city in the US with a needle exchange. Wes just took an opportunity to take a shot at democrats and a CA city he perceives as not to his standard.

That's not the point at all. The point is that making it easy and convenient to do additive drugs is not the answer to addiction.

Good call on skipping Social Media Tommy. Most of it is complete nonsense...

I never read your reposts from social media because it’s just somebody’s opinion of the facts.

Social media is shit.

Back on topic. If it helps at all in the slowing of IV transmitted disease I don’t see the problem. It’s not a promotion of drug use, simply, it’s the recognition and admission that they have no answer for the root issue.

And if I’m off base by skipping the IG post, my bad. I guess it’s just my opinion then.
Call me crazy, but this is just a terrible way of thinking. I was going crazy about governor Newsense giving billions of dollars of CA budget toward illegal immigrant healthcare. Someone very close to me (happens to be dem) says “well this is about public safety, what if an illegal immigrant were sick and they were to get you sick?” Like WTF, thats not the problem, the problem is they are here ILLEGALLY!! Fuckin backwards way of thinking

I don’t know man. The needle exchange is the least of problems and really I don’t see too big of a problem with it. These guys are gonna shoot up regardless. And it offers me a chance to recycle my pins and get free ones lol

I’d rather my tax money go to cleaning up the streets and keeping disease spread down than in the pockets of politicians.

I don’thave a problem with needle exchange. Giving out a pimp ass junkie kit is another story. Free Narcan? My son said they are low on it in Spokane because they use the fuck out of it. I don’t know man, it’s 13F here this morning. A clean needle won’t keep you from freezng to death.

unfortunate that you don't feel San Fran is a low standard. what a shithole city

unfortunate that you don't feel San Fran is a low standard. what a shithole city
How the hell did you get that from the post you quoted?
All big cities are shitholes, I don’t like any of them.
Quit drinking the ASF coolaid.

San Fran has legit problems with homelessness and drugs. And seriously no one knows how to fix it.

Does it fix itself?? Do enough ppl die or hit rock bottom to change??

What’s the average cycle a junkie goes thru? Idk.

Guessing eventually jail from crime committed to feed the addiction. Death. Or the get sober on and off their entire lives.

And how about the lives they fuck up around them.

Needles? Probably a good thing to have the program. Just sucks to see more of OUR money going towards the poor choices OTHERS make.

Get Shredded!
People are redeemable . I was one of them who got out of that life so I don't have issue with a needle exchange. I do have issue with city officials letting a town get run over with addicts and pimps/prostitutes without legal recourse.like portland for example.

My son is an addict.
He’s a good person that is not as strong as his addiction. And yes, it impacts all around them in a horrible way.

It’s not a black and white problem and there’s no simple solution. Giving them safe injection kits have nothing to do with enabling.

Far from it.

View attachment 85977

PERIOD

You are fucking moron to think that federal money isn’t being used to fund this shit! My god billions of Covid dollars has gone everywhere for anything but that dopey virus.

Why is it isolation and lockdown is the cure to end one pandemic but providing products to increase the spreading of this “virus” is the right thing to do. People go where the free shit is offered. I’m actually good with the idiots over dosing there. It’s a California problem let em deal with the mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's open a Mad Max drug zone out in the desert ,all the free drugs. You want out, go to rehab for a year in a drug free rehab zone. Then reintroduction to normal society. You fuck up back you go

You are fucking moron to think that federal money isn’t being used to fund this shit! My god billions of Covid dollars has gone everywhere for anything but that dopey virus.

Why is it isolation and lockdown is the cure to end one pandemic but providing products to increase the spreading of this “virus” is the right thing to do. People go where the free shit is offered. I’m actually good with the idiots over dosing there. It’s a California problem let em deal with the mess.

You’re a fucking moron it you don’t believe this is happening in your own town.

I don’t want my tax dollars wasted but would rather someone have a clean needle than catch aids and die after they have cleaned themselves up from drug use. This whole damn board pot calling the kettle black since we are buying illegal drugs and injecting them in our bodies that some dude brewed up in the kitchen .

I don’t live in a ca anymore and moved out of a big city but would rather money try and fix the drug problem than to send to Ukraine or any other country for that matter .

needles literally cost pennies, if people can exchange them rather than leave them on the curb then its money well spent and I actually find them in my flower bed

I have mixed feelings on this but the reality of the situation is that the people that do drugs WILL do the drugs with or without these supplies. Hopefully these supplies slow the spread of hepatitis or another blood carried diseases.

I work in the medical field so I am at risk for getting hepatitis from an accidental needle stick at work. I work with needles every day. I start IVs etc. So if they can give out free supplies to potentially slow the spread of these diseases then yeah they should do it bc they WILL do the drugs with or without clean needles.

I personally know someone who works in Healthcare that has hepatitis from an accidental needle stick and I've worked with this person for over 10 years.

That's just something to consider in regards to this.

Back