• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Fucking depressed

RX333

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been with my girl for 11 months; she was diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder, schizoaffectiveness, bipolar disorder (with the depression and anxiety), ADHD, and intermittent explosive disorder.
She takes anti psychotics, anti anxiety, anti depressants, adderall, hydroxine, has a med card and anti fucking everything else you can think of.
She lovebombed the hell out of me and made me feel like a king. We broke up about 2 weeks ago (She dumped me twice and immediately regretted it, begged for me back and I fucking ate it up like a baby the first time, second time around I told her to I cant do this anymore.

Going no contact, but god fucking damn I miss the hell out of her.. Just getting off cycle too, so idk if my low estrogen is making me feel even worse.
Oh btw she's in a new fucking relationship already.
I need help kings..

youll get lover it

Narcissistic personality disorder is my guess.

Look up help on Reddit. You will find hours of help u need.

Sorry ur dealing w this. It's a vicious cycle.

No contact is what u must do if I am correct.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I think Lionel says it best.... remember, you may not be her king anymore, but you can always be a commodore in this great sea of life and ladies 😁

Borderline personality disorder is no joke, get away from her as fast and as far as you can, her having someone else already is a good thing for you, do some reading on this disorder, it can take 2-3 therapy sessions a week for a few years to get a handle on it, but only IF they are willing to put in the work, most can’t take it, run brother, she will suck you in further and further until you think that you are the problem, say away!!!!!

As others have said....... run as fast as you can away from that chick. Don't be depressed..... consider yourself lucky. You dodged a bullet bro. You definitely do not want to have kids or in any way be tied to a woman with BPD.

She will try to suck you back in, but you MUST be strong and stay away unless you want a life of misery. Do some research into that illness and you will begin to see why. She is incapable of love, being faithful, or caring for anyone but herself.....

As Robert Frank said, "dude, that wasn't your girlfriend, it was your TURN!" You had it, dodged a bullet, get away from it fast and stay away. Nothing but bad coming from it. She already moved on after dumping you twice. Why should you tether yourself to someone who clearly doesn't respect you? You see a future with that or think you deserve better? Loneliness is just that and it seems you may miss her for the sake of what could have been if she didn't have the issues she does. That is the potential you dwell on; the "what if", not a guarantee of a happy life. Best way to get over one chick is to get under a new one. Now go get to gettin'!

IML Gear Cream!
Wasted my entire 20's with a toxic woman, fucked up my health, and now I'm depressed because I wasted so much time, trying to get myself back in order still, consider yourself lucky.

It may not seem like it. You may not even want it… but believe me, you can and will feel this same love and affection with someone else.

Someone else will love you and make you feel amazing.

It will be even better.

You are afraid no one will love you again or that you won’t find someone like her.

But that’s not true.

You fear loneliness. It sucks.

In my experience, finding someone, anyone to give you positive attention will help.

It may not be fair to the person you are using to feel better tho.

But you will feel better.

Next serious relationship? Be more selective. Watch the red flags you fucking neglected.

Someone you are compatible with in every way. A best friend.

You got this.

Great answers up there..
Move on,going back will be dangerous and just cause more toxic feelings...like bro said back on test pop some proviron and go ham on a new female..

Crazy pussy is like a rodeo bull ride. Fun for 8 seconds if you can make it. After that...you probably need time to heal.

Find things to distract yourself with for the next few weeks. Doesn't matter what it is. Hang out with friends you haven't seen because you were dating her, etc.

It will suck for a while like several have said but I'd run like a mfer from a diagnosed mental, that is future you want nothing to do with. Wife or mother of your kids would be one thing but no chance in hell I'd try to make that work.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Lesson learned my friend. You’re next relationship won’t feel like such a chore now.

Stay alpha bro, and make a move on that girl that made you think “I wish I was single”

over time all her problems would become your problems too, you got lucky bro

over time all her problems would become your problems too, you got lucky bro
And that happens fast..
Until her condition is managed properly, safety is an issue...sad that you care so much..
If she truly feels the same,she will be responsible about her condition and try to do better..
Hell, a great deal of people I know have mental illness issues..Hell I do..!!
Z...

Been with my girl for 11 months; she was diagnosed with Borderline personality disorder, schizoaffectiveness, bipolar disorder (with the depression and anxiety), ADHD, and intermittent explosive disorder.
She takes anti psychotics, anti anxiety, anti depressants, adderall, hydroxine, has a med card and anti fucking everything else you can think of.
She lovebombed the hell out of me and made me feel like a king. We broke up about 2 weeks ago (She dumped me twice and immediately regretted it, begged for me back and I fucking ate it up like a baby the first time, second time around I told her to I cant do this anymore.

Going no contact, but god fucking damn I miss the hell out of her.. Just getting off cycle too, so idk if my low estrogen is making me feel even worse.
Oh btw she's in a new fucking relationship already.
I need help kings..

Bro I know how this goes ALL to well! It’s exact how my wife got me… that line you said about “love bombed the fuck out of me snd made me feel like a king”. Ya she used your vulnerability against you and manipulated you with your feelings… sucks man people do this shit slot though…

Just like you when I left her I was absolutely fucking wrecked couldn’t barely get one foot in front of the other. I felt crippled.

That bitch is toxic. No doubt about it. Anyone who reads this knows it. No one knows it better than you either. Ya man she’s gonna feel like a drug. Going with out her yiu feel like total shit. Going with her and yiu feel good for a little bit but end up suffering more than what it’s worth… but you still won’t be able to stop fucking her and letting her feed your ego she blew up…

That’s how it went for me anyways. The most helpful thing is time… these feeling will subside and you won’t feel so crippled after a few weeks/months. Hitting some new pussy hard as fuck did wonders. Be careful about spilling the beans though I’ve scared off few doing that already…

I’m not gonna lie I’m still fucking my wife wvery now and then BUT I’m finally so detached and so aware of her shit that it’s only physical at this point. I just crave her sweet pussy. God is it nice lol… still haven’t found someone that I feel can replace her in bed yet but I know I will in time. So I laid down some boundaries. I told her we can still have an intimate relationship but it’s gonna be on my terms and I will never trust you or be exclusive with you ever again, let alone live with you….

But my situation is different. I’ve got two kids with her snd we need to be stable/kind to eachother. And this thing I worked out with her has giving me what we both need from eachother in order to be happy enough to function as coparents… I guess parents just need to fuck to be happy

Hang in there man it will get easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
And that happens fast..
Until her condition is managed properly, safety is an issue...sad that you care so much..
If she truly feels the same,she will be responsible about her condition and try to do better..
Hell, a great deal of people I know have mental illness issues..Hell I do..!!
Z...

Sometimes there is no responsible way to handle a “condition” a lot of that shit they are just powerless over… cannot help themselves and BPD is very much so one of those things as is ASPD anti social personality disorder/sociopathic. He will be at the mercy of her unstable mind… rational/empathy/remorse/ and ethical decision making all are taking a back seat….

I think Lionel says it best.... remember, you may not be her king anymore, but you can always be a commodore in this great sea of life and ladies

2 facts here:

1st fact- You’re being given great advice by every post I read so far and I agree with 100 % of what the asf bros are saying to you. I only add
You dodged a bullet and you can do better brother. She didn’t add quality to your life, she sucker life from you.

2nd fact Lionel Richie is the man and you should be leaving her ass “easy like Sunday morning”

Moreover a 3 fact: Dont go finding another relationship either, you already know that you need some help cause you should have never been with a girl with all those issues if you didn’t have some your self, do some introspection, seek help, and learn what you want, learn how to ask for it and then get it. Otherwise you’re on a wash rinse repeat cycle in relationships

Bro I dated a girl with same thing she denied it never went to a doctor but it was clear she had the same thing, trust me move on, it will get worse and worse. She was a model for stuff and maxim very sexy I remember when I met her I said to myself idc what this girl does to me I’m not going anywhere but after a year it got progressively worse…. She lived in jersey city she modeled mostly in New York I’m from jersey shore so it Hour commute, I would get there she would take my keys without me knowing then I would see it in her eyes her mood flip, I would go to leave , no keys so I walk out, she lock me out all night in bad city one time with no shoes or shirt, I jumped out a window another time. When I finally left it was hard but I knew I shouldn’t go back that final time, I went back plenty of times but soon after I remembered why I left to begin with…. The relationship will get worse and worse just go and dont look back trust me

Your
Bro I know how this goes ALL to well! It’s exact how my wife got me… that line you said about “love bombed the fuck out of me snd made me feel like a king”. Ya she used your vulnerability against you and manipulated you with your feelings… sucks man people do this shit slot though…

Just like you when I left her I was absolutely fucking wrecked couldn’t barely get one foot in front of the other. I felt crippled.

That bitch is toxic. No doubt about it. Anyone who reads this knows it. No one knows it better than you either. Ya man she’s gonna feel like a drug. Going with out her yiu feel like total shit. Going with her and yiu feel good for a little bit but end up suffering more than what it’s worth… but you still won’t be able to stop fucking her and letting her feed your ego she blew up…

That’s how it went for me anyways. The most helpful thing is time… these feeling will subside and you won’t feel so crippled after a few weeks/months. Hitting some new pussy hard as fuck did wonders. Be careful about spilling the beans though I’ve scared off few doing that already…

I’m not gonna lie I’m still fucking my wife wvery now and then BUT I’m finally so detached and so aware of her shit that it’s only physical at this point. I just crave her sweet pussy. God is it nice lol… still haven’t found someone that I feel can replace her in bed yet but I know I will in time. So I laid down some boundaries. I told her we can still have an intimate relationship but it’s gonna be on my terms and I will never trust you or be exclusive with you ever again, let alone live with you….

But my situation is different. I’ve got two kids with her snd we need to be stable/kind to eachother. And this thing I worked out with her has giving me what we both need from eachother in order to be happy enough to function as coparents… I guess parents just need to fuck to be happy

Hang in there man it will get easier

Thank you for the insight bro, thank god I have no commitments to the chick. I’m just depressed, all I can do is think of her. She wants nothing to do with me, she thinks I’m the worst. Regardless, you said find another Pussy. The hardest part about this is I am so fucking bad when it comes to women. Physique is good, career, academia it’s all good but man I’m 5’5 and I lie and say I’m 5’7 (nursing wear hokas) so my height is a massive turn off. Another member mentioned it, I feel like I can’t find someone to love me the way she did. Hell I fucking believe it.

Your

Thank you for the insight bro, thank god I have no commitments to the chick. I’m just depressed, all I can do is think of her. She wants nothing to do with me, she thinks I’m the worst. Regardless, you said find another Pussy. The hardest part about this is I am so fucking bad when it comes to women. Physique is good, career, academia it’s all good but man I’m 5’5 and I lie and say I’m 5’7 (nursing wear hokas) so my height is a massive turn off. Another member mentioned it, I feel like I can’t find someone to love me the way she did. Hell I fucking believe it.
Get yourself on Tinder, Bumble, and all that shit. You'll be fine bro. You are better off forgetting that chick exists. You can definitely find someone to love you better than she did....... because she never loved you. I know that probably sucks to hear, but a woman with her mental illnesses is incapable of love. She can manipulate you into thinking she loves you, but that is all.

And don't sweat it that you're only 5'5". Hit the gym hard and get jacked as f*ck. Focus on you...... stay positive..... and forget about the ex..!! She no longer exists, and you WILL find better.

Your

That isn’t a physical problemo brother that is a mental one! That is a self confidence issue nothing more nothing less and totally fixable if you take the steps… the same shit haunted me. I felt like she was the best I could ever get…

What I’ve been doing to get myself esteem up is just pushing through the uncomfortable feelings and the anxiety and talking to as many girls as I can. Don’t care if their fat either ill still fuck them, it’s good practice and it’s really helping me feel more confident about my game… I used to think I had none but I’ve been pulling hotter and hotter ones in lately… it’s kind of hard to pull chicks in when you’re scared of them… that fear is related to confidence 100% you’re sitting there believing you don’t have a chance because of these worries. You’re outing yourself before you even try …

I’m telling you man I was in your shoes literally 1-2 months ago. I’ve got so much more confidence now even though my physique has been on the decline with the divorce and all but I am 100% WAY more confident and comfortable taking to girls that used to intimidate the fuck out of me… go fuck some fat bitches and stay out of relationships for know until you know what you deserve….

Because the fact you FEEL you deserve her means you probably don’t love yourself… I might be wrong but that was my problem… I always chalked it up as I’m too fucking stupid, don’t have a big dick, can’t fuck for shit, you name it man I fucking believed it at one point. You should hear the feedback I’m getting lately it’s the total OPPOSITE of what I used to Actually believe…

Might have a bit of trauma bond going on too. Not sure if that why I crave my ex so bad or if it’s just the sex or her looks… I don’t know but I know I still crave her BUT I also know damn fucking well I don’t need her and I can do better than her and I am doing better than her… she’s getting treated like the piece of ass she is. That’s all she is to me. Well and my kids mom so I do show her respect but my feelings are untouchable right now.

Had a few girls already trying to pull the same shot. This one bitch keeps saying I’m all hers, and that she doesn’t share, and that she’s committed and shit like that…. Same smoke my ex blew up my ass except I think she’s just kinda of obsessed or something… but my point is I am not falling for it….

Damn the more I think about everything you just said to me the more I want to shake you and say get with it bro!

It is just so relatable to my story it’s crazy… just work on yourself man. Lacking a sense of self with is so toxic and self destructive… I’m not sure if you know my story but my wife was actually abusing the shit out of me and trying secretly kill me… I caught her red handed so many times and I was so fucking pathetic I wasn’t even mad at first. And all I would do is just beg her to stop hurting me… wtf was wrong with me?

I’ll tell you. Loosing my life was worth having her. Because I “knew” she was the best I could get and being alone scared the shit out of me…

Don’t let yourself get that bad. I promise you. None of us deserve to feel that way about ourselves…because it’s just not true.

You’re 6 ducking inches shorter than me who cares man… some girls do I know but it’s really not as big of a deal as you think. And I bet you most of them could care less if you still know how to fuck them better than the rest

Get yourself on Tinder, Bumble, and all that shit. You'll be fine bro. You are better off forgetting that chick exists. You can definitely find someone to love you better than she did....... because she never loved you. I know that probably sucks to hear, but a woman with her mental illnesses is incapable of love. She can manipulate you into thinking she loves you, but that is all.

And don't sweat it that you're only 5'5". Hit the gym hard and get jacked as f*ck. Focus on you...... stay positive..... and forget about the ex..!! She no longer exists, and you WILL find better.

It’s crazy how bad we can let stupid hang ups ruin everything else we have going for us… this guy doesn’t even need to get jacked, he says he’s got the physique, the money, the brains… bro he’s good to go. He’s hung up his height! He’s letting that ruin everything else that’s just crazy!

I don’t have shit. I look good but that’s it I’m poor making 50k a year and barely surviving. I still get laid. But when I used to think like “I’m a too retarded to get laid, to awkward, too poor, too unsuccessful, blah blah blah, I wasn’t getting laid because I felt like noone wanted me… once I changed my perspective it all changed.

I won’t bullshit myself I got into weight training and gear to try to compensate for these insecurities, 100%. No matter how much I changed my looks though I still believed that other shit and nothing changed… I’m willing to bet he’s trying just as hard to out run his insecurities related to his height….

That’s crazy man he’s just gotta accept that he is a little below average height and not give a fuck… that’s when shits gonna get better for him IMHO

Funny enough I met her on these fucking dating apps; it’s so god damn hard to be a guy on dating apps. I have tinder/bumble/hinge and it’s so challenging to find someone.

Monstermaker
You’ve taken the words right out of my mouth. Holy man, these BPD chicks are all the fucking same. It’s so scary and evil.

JPH HFO3
Thank you both, I acknowledge my insecurities, I acknowledge the trauma bond and codependency I developed from her. Life is fucking bats rn, and this relationship fail is probably what I needed to grow as an individual. Regardless, if this relationship was good or bad, it would have exploded anyway. Her diagnoses are crippling and there’s no future with her. It’s so shit because I know this!! But I still fucking yearn for her!

You’re woman isn’t any different than all of them. It’s going to get worse before it gets better. Just realize they are all the same. Yea it’s going to hurt. I’m dealing with my favorite person in the world shit on me. It’s been 10 months and it still stings and I’m still bitter. I’m working through it though.

Back