• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

FREE Sample Testers Needed for Pharmacom TESOS: An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss product

RThoads

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TESOS – An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss Product!

4bj5MMs.jpg

Pharmacom Labs is launching a NEW Tesofensine product and Basicstero is looking for people to give it a try & share their experience.

Pharmacom Labs plans to offer this innovative Oral-Line Fat-Loss product as 0.5 mg tablets*(Please see note at the end of this post) sealed in 50 count blister strips (similar to other Pharmacom Labs Oral-Line products).

Selected volunteers will receive a FREE sample consisting of two fifty-count blister strips (for a total of 100 tablets) of the NEW Pharmacom Tesofensine product in exchange for volunteers reviewing the product and posting about their experience while using this new product.

Basicstero would like multiple tester volunteers; thereofore, If interested and willing to try the product and share the results of your experience please reply to this thread for consideration.
Feel free to reply even if others have already replied; many testers are wanted (it will be posted/updated if/when the source is no longer seeking volunteers).

Please reply to this thread if you are interested so Basicstero may select volunteers to receive and try a Free sample of this new product.

Tesofensine Information:
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.

Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
ACNE: no
WATER RETENTION: no
HBR: Perhaps
HEPATOXITY: Low
AROMATIZATION: no

*IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a typographical error on the blisters of these first batches that says 50mg instead of 0.5 mg; This is a mistake. The Pharmacom Labs Tesofensin product is produced as 0.5 mg tablets.

The Basicstero Team hopes you will enjoy this NEW Pharmacom Labs Fat-Loss product
and, we wish you all the best!

Please reply in this thread if you are interested so Basicstero may select volunteers to receive and try a Free sample of this new product.
Myself or one of the Basicstero Reps will then talk to you privately via PM to get your contact info and arrange for the source to send the Tesos product sample.

Last edited:
TESOS – An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss Product!
AZIzSmY.gif

Pharmacom Labs is launching a NEW Tesofensine product and Basicstero is looking for people to give it a try & share their experience.

Pharmacom Labs plans to offer this innovative Oral-Line Fat-Loss product as 0.5 mg tablets*(Please see note at the end of this post) sealed in 50 count blister strips (similar to other Pharmacom Labs Oral-Line products).

Selected volunteers will receive a FREE sample consisting of two fifty-count blister strips (for a total of 100 tablets) of the NEW Pharmacom Tesofensine product in exchange for volunteers reviewing the product and posting about their experience while using this new product.

Basicstero would like multiple tester volunteers; thereofore, If interested and willing to try the product and share the results of your experience please reply to this thread for consideration.
Feel free to reply even if others have already replied; many testers are wanted (it will be posted/updated if/when the source is no longer seeking volunteers).

Please reply to this thread if you are interested so Basicstero may select volunteers to receive and try a Free sample of this new product.

Tesofensine Information:
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.

Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
ACNE: no
WATER RETENTION: no
HBR: Perhaps
HEPATOXITY: Low
AROMATIZATION: no

*IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a typographical error on the blisters of these first batches that says 50mg instead of 0.5 mg; This is a mistake. The Pharmacom Labs Tesofensin product is produced as 0.5 mg tablets.

The Basicstero Team hopes you will enjoy this NEW Pharmacom Labs Fat-Loss product
and, we wish you all the best!
This product sounds amazing.

Good luck to those that apply.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I’ll give it a try. I’ve used ECA, clen and DNP in the past.

It is great to already see some interest. I will let the Basicstero manager know and then contact people in private to get delivery info starting next week.

We will keep this open to until I am told otherwise; so please, anyone else interested still feel free to post and I will also add your name to the list for the manager to consider.

Thank you all.

First time I’ve seen that on a forum . I’ll check it out. Lots of people could use some fat loss !

Max

On pharmacom Cyp for TRT currently so I'd be interested in running this as well with it.

I'd give it a go for sure.. could use a little fat loss for sure and will give honest feedback and compare to other fat loss drugs I've used.

Ok, I think we have enough volunteers for now :)

To those that have already posted in this thread before today: If you expressed any interest here, you should have a PM from me.
Everyone that expressed any interest or posted in this thread before today will be offered the free-sample opportunity.
If I missed anyone who posted before today and you are without a PM from me, please feel free to let me know and I will be sure to reach-out to you asap.

Please check your PM and reply to me privately with the requested info.

I will check back Monday evening (EST) to collect everyone's replies and info and then send all of your details to Basicstero sales manager so he may arrange for W2 to send you the free samples.
Please have patience with me as there are multiple personnel along this communication chain and all in different time-zones; my direct contact is the sales manger.
I will stay in touch along the way if/when I get any status updates (such as confirming when he received your info and when the packs ship etc.) from the sales manager.

Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to everyone's success.

First time I’ve seen that on a forum . I’ll check it out. Lots of people could use some fat loss !

Max
I resemble that remark Max

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Get Shredded!
Ok, we have enough volunteers for now. Now I must switch focus to collecting everyone delivery info to give to Basicstero's sales manager so he may arrange for samples to get sent out.

I have sent a PMs to everyone that said they wanted to try it so far.

The source asked me to wait until I have everyone's info so I can just send him one big list in an email instead of sending in different guys' info one-at-a-time over many different days (makes sense, so its not confusing and unorganized).

Most guy have already replied, but I am still waiting on a reply from a few more guys.

However, I am still waiting on a few of you to reply to my PM and provide delivery address info.

I understand people are very busy, jobs and different schedules etc., and it was a holiday weekend, so I give it a few more days for people to reply to the PM; but, I so want to get this moving to the next step soon so the guys that have replied do not have to wait too long, so please check your PMs and reply to me if you have not already done so.

Thank you everyone.

Im excited to get diced!!

Let's do this!!!...

Have all the tracking numbers been sent out? I think this will be another great pharacom product!
You won't get this until January-ish. Just so you know. This is intl and it's the holidays.

Back