• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Flying with gear. Domestically

CB2015

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Like the title says, anyone ever flown domestically with gear? Going to Florida for a cruise in 2 weeks and don’t really want to miss a pin. I could load up but 100mg primo is a lot of oil.

gorillaguy33

Registered Member
Reaction score
Mail it somewhere over there thsn grab it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christiantt

Registered Member
Reaction score
if you have doc prescribed trt, just put the box/sticker of the TRT on your tren that's what I do :)
This right here.
If you don't have that option, do not try to bring it carry-on, of course, because if you have syringes/needles as well in the carry-on you have to declare it and have it inspected.

This is what I have done many times with no issues:
If you are checking a bag, put it in there. If you don't have a trt script, take the vial, remove the ugl labeling, and put the vial into a empty prescription bottle. Whatever you have on hand.
The prescription bottle and the syringes/needles go into a to-go little medical bag/pack, like below. It's smaller than a toiletry bag. Costs less than $20 on Amazon. The TSA/airport workers don't give little medical bags like this a second look.
As for cruise inspections, haven't been through that yet with gear, so not sure........

1653062497817.png

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Million posts on this topic. I've been flying for over 25 years with gear and not once any one said anything. TSA are not doctors and its none of their business what kind of medication you are taking. For example how do they know if its anavar or asprin? if its few shots or just one bottle you should be fine. They will detain you if you have a bag full of gear.
They even opened my bag on a random check and saw 3 full syringes but didn't ask me what it was. I would have said none of your business.

CB2015

Registered Member
Reaction score
This right here.
If you don't have that option, do not try to bring it carry-on, of course, because if you have syringes/needles as well in the carry-on you have to declare it and have it inspected.

This is what I have done many times with no issues:
If you are checking a bag, put it in there. If you don't have a trt script, take the vial, remove the ugl labeling, and put the vial into a empty prescription bottle. Whatever you have on hand.
The prescription bottle and the syringes/needles go into a to-go little medical bag/pack, like below. It's smaller than a toiletry bag. Costs less than $20 on Amazon. The TSA/airport workers don't give little medical bags like this a second look.
As for cruise inspections, haven't been through that yet with gear, so not sure........

View attachment 73243
This right here might be perfect. My wife is a nurse so it could easily sell.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you bring a small personal amount, you shouldn't have any issues. Do not put it in the carry on.. don't be foolish by bringing more than you need. take tabs out of the brand bags or bottles and place in a different med bottle, like supps or something. don't using body-building supp bottles, vitamins or something is best. keep tabs with beauty products and person items like that, and have vials/needles elsewhere.. tabs with the vials could alarm someone if they decided to look. make the GEAR amount look small..

CastorTroy01

They/Them
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yep I did this last year and basically just did what’s described above.

Soak the vials in hot water and the labels come right off. Get the little medical carrier thing and chuck it in your checked luggage.

Venom2333

Registered Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine just ships it to where he's going

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I will be putting mine in my carry on this trip. You guys think on this too hard.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys are nuts. I would never consider traveling with gear unless i had a prescription for it. I’m stressing about how I’m going to get my stash to my new place 30 mins away when I move at the end of the month. Couldn’t imagine flying with it. Fuck that.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I will be putting mine in my carry on this trip. You guys think on this too hard.

When committing a felony it’s probably wise to think hard about how you execute your choices.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well I suppose it comes down to how much you have and what they believe you’re doing with it. I know that hormones are a schedule 3 so ya probably not a felony to possess personal amounts but I kind of figured traveling through an airport with them would be some kind of enhancer…

Guess I should have said “when committing a crime, you probably should think hard”

9TMARE

Registered Member
Reaction score
Check your bag and put it in there. Never had a issue ever. If you have orals just dump them in with your other pills (multi/fish oil/etc.)

Pre load a pin or two or bring 1 vial just take the label off.

It’s definitely not as bad as we think. First time I was a little nervous for sure but after that it’s just normal procedure.

CastorTroy01

They/Them
Registered Member
Reaction score
You guys are nuts. I would never consider traveling with gear unless i had a prescription for it. I’m stressing about how I’m going to get my stash to my new place 30 mins away when I move at the end of the month. Couldn’t imagine flying with it. Fuck that.

Haha damn bro. Just put it in your car and drive down the road.

The only words of caution I’d give you is don’t do it at 2 am, shitfaced, or if you have a swastika tattooed on your forehead, cover it up.

Why would anybody think that you’re doing something illegal? Lol you’re just some dude that’s moving.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Never brought any injectables onto an airline. I have brought a shit ton of orals tho. Mixed in my vitamins. Never had a problem.

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have done it many times. I always preload my syringes and label them TRT with dates. Put them in a Ziploc bag, which I stress, you don't want one of those syringes to crack and leak in your clothes....and stow the Ziploc in my checked baggage. Never had any problems.

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I fly and cruise and just put it in my carry - never had a problem -TSA is not law enforcement -