• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Fetterman - Babbling Incoherently With All The Sophistication and Mental Agility Of A Drunken Toddler

Necron_99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The video is awesome. I died laughing. I know people with Downs Syndrome who have a greater mental capacity than this dimwit. Has anyone else here noticed that he looks and dresses himself remarkably similar to, Zippy The Pinhead, of Underground Comix fame?

I love how the guys in the hearing that are supposed to be answering questions just sit there looking confused.

Way to go Pennsylvania! You sure know how to pick your representatives.

The face of the Democrat party.....

Fetterman raises eyebrows with borderline incoherent questioning in Senate hearing: 'Like a riddle'

The fact he got "selected" proves a lot.

Dems don't care if you put someone in a coma in "office".

Theres someone behind the scenes running it, and they care about power and control.

The whole Biden admin is an example.

These are the dumbest creatures in the world...and anyone who voted for them...well, you know...

To be fair to Fetterman he ran against Dr. Oz.... Who's possibly as incoherent as Fetterman with being a douche canoe to boot. If I was in Pennsylvania I would have refused to vote for either. Neither deserves to be voted for.

To be fair to Fetterman he ran against Dr. Oz.... Who's possibly as incoherent as Fetterman with being a douche canoe to boot. If I was in Pennsylvania I would have refused to vote for either. Neither deserves to be voted for.
^^^this right here ^^^
Oz was well on his way to becoming yet another money grabbing politician. He's a scam artist.
Once again, the American people had to choose between the lesser of two evils, rather than a candidate they actually approved of.
Isn't that just lovely?

It is like that throughout the world, except in the countries where they do not let you choose the worst of the 2 sides, they simply impose it to you.
Exactly and we're well on our way there If this current regime has its way.

^ This. If anything, it proves people would rather have a mentally handicapped person in office than a douche bag. The mentally handicapped person can be controlled much easier too.

^^^this right here ^^^
Oz was well on his way to becoming yet another money grabbing politician. He's a scam artist.
Once again, the American people had to choose between the lesser of two evils, rather than a candidate they actually approved of.
Isn't that just lovely?

^ This. If anything, it proves people would rather have a mentally handicapped person in office than a douche bag. The mentally handicapped person can be controlled much easier too.
Well said...

The people had nothing to do with this "choice". anyone who believes that elections are real at this point... I'll stop there to be polite.
100%

^^^this right here ^^^
Isn't that just lovely?
This....This should, at the very least tip people off to how incredibly broken our government is..It's this way for basically every election

2 take-aways...
1. Hes obviously just there as a place holder for policy makers in high places.
2. I was surprised he attempted to call out the banking cartel that owns his party.
🤷

2. I was surprised he attempted to call out the banking cartel that owns his party.
🤷

You know that's just the game they play. They will put someone that is either completely corrupt in charge of something or they put a complete moron in charge. Either way, they can claim it was investigated and "nothing was found." Whitewash 101.

People like Kilsong are brainless.

Normally I wouldn’t cap on a dude that just had a stroke but he was that stupid before he had his episode. He 100% won because he supposedly refused moving into the governors mansion and because of his opponent Dr. Oz. Someone else said he was the lesser of two evils and that’s true especially to all these back ass wood motherfuckers here in PA. Hindsight is 20/20.

Sad and disheartening display of communication but fucking hilarious this person got elected at the same time

Back