• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-Pharmacies' products LOG (the best or nothing)

Blood was taken after 5 weeks. I was already with the same products, at different dosages.
On Friday morning. 48 hours after testosterone, before Friday injection.

The cycle:
cycle.png

No AI.
In addition I take 100 mcg T4 every night.
my thyroid is not working, so euro-pharmacies T4 does its dirty work. 100 mcg is for me a therapeutic dose.

It is clear that trenbolone has been identified as E2. Too bad, not having the correct value.

By dividing 200 mg over 4 injections of 50, blood levels remain more stable and there are no spikes.
Total test seems like a perfect trt to me, maybe even 50 mg more.

I'm surprised at the total cholesterol. never had my cholesterol so high. it is generally around 150.
all other values are in the norm of my bloodworks.
ast, alt ggt "high" but also due to training, in line with all the other times as already mentioned.

1.png2.png3.pnghormon.png

test 400 and test 500 are really good.
they are not products that I would recommend to a novice, but if you have a minimum of experience and are addicted to injections, PSL oil will not give you problems, even at these concentrations
I’ve been eyeing that sus 500 but worried about PIP

I’ve been eyeing that sus 500 but worried about PIP

we react differently so i won't tell you i used it and i didn't get a peep, my muscles now live with a needle stuck and oil flowing.
I'll tell you instead, buy a bottle, try 2-3 injections in different places and you'll have cleared your doubts.
Hopefully, you can buy more and use it...if not, well, at least you tried.

I have a new scale.
I know perfectly well that, apart from the weight, all the other values are very stoned...25%bf...yes of course...perhaps perhaps without the 2 in front!?

anyway, from today i will use this to see the progress

1677005721078.jpg

we react differently so i won't tell you i used it and i didn't get a peep, my muscles now live with a needle stuck and oil flowing.
I'll tell you instead, buy a bottle, try 2-3 injections in different places and you'll have cleared your doubts.
Hopefully, you can buy more and use it...if not, well, at least you tried.
Yeah I’m planning on trying it. Going to order some when I get back home from traveling the next few weeks.

I have a new scale.
I know perfectly well that, apart from the weight, all the other values are very stoned...25%bf...yes of course...perhaps perhaps without the 2 in front!?

anyway, from today i will use this to see the progress

View attachment 87367
Philly ain't 25 percent body fat

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Back