• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Euro-Pharmacies' products LOG (the best or nothing)

Here we are
New month, New opportunities.

Weight: 170-175 lbs

cyc.png

Test:
250 mg/week as TRT

TBol:
1 ml (50 mg) tbol injectable
+ 30 mg orally

M1T:
30-40 mg split during the day
morning, pre-workout, pre-sleep
Same for oral tbol

Doses can be adjusted over time depending on the effects and above all on the side effects.

In a month I'm considering adding stenbolone, perhaps removing one of the two orals and finally having only stenbolone.
will decide with time.

All gear are Euro-Pharmacies distributed by PuritySourceLabs.ru

I have always seen my trapezius grow in the past when I have used the M1T.
Everything else too obviously, but the trapeze especially.
I have therefore decided that I will train the trapeze 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays and let the M1T do its magic.
I've always liked the trapezius muscle, but mother nature was stingy with me

I have always seen my trapezius grow in the past when I have used the M1T.
Everything else too obviously, but the trapeze especially.
I have therefore decided that I will train the trapeze 2 times a week on Mondays and Thursdays and let the M1T do its magic.
I've always liked the trapezius muscle, but mother nature was stingy with me
I don't have huge traps or "grocery getters" as some people call them. I'll have people comment on them and my shoulders, but when you see someone who has traps like GainTrain from back in the day, you realize your traps are small.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Euro-Pharmacies PSL Test 250 mg/week BLOODWORK

Cycle:
Test ISO 250 mg Week
Tbol 70 mg ED
M-1-T 30 mg ED

No AI or Sermesami250mg.png

All euro-pharmacies supplied by PuritySourceLabs.ru

Blood drawn 48 hours after the last test injection.

Get Shredded!
Hunger completely zeroed.
Stomach KO.
Lethargy skyrocketing.

Too much for me.
Some time ago I tolerated orals better... I'm getting old too.

By the end of the week I finish the bottle of tbol and take it all off.

A small test-only cruise follows to rebalance everything and then I start with the first phase of cutting with...
hehehe stay tuned and you will find out.
(actually I still have to decide and organize I have 4-5 products on the plate)

Looking Ripped Phil! Those Brasilian girls still @
Golds ?

Max

I am gonna be around there in November. My cousin just got back this weekend from his senior trip , he had a great time . He was the only one who got served beer at the restaurant , his buddies all look too young. He has an Italian American girlfriend though and she went too. She was fine AF , but she is getting too big (Ass is growing like crazy) . His brother already married @ 24 yrs old and his wife gained like 35lbs in less than 3 months (they lived with me for a bit during pandemic) , I told him she was gonna try and trap him on the Hawaii trip…sure enough I got a call and they hopped to Kauai(she proposed) , he’s fucked ! Unless her book sells (lol) .

Max

Back