• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Drinking coffee of all types decreases risk of liver disease

I’ll be honest ephedrine kicks my butt and I’m sparing with it. I have an albuterol inhaler that I prefer but it’s fairly short acting.

Back in my production days it was meth 😳
This was 30 years ago I'm talking about.🤣 If I did that now you'd be reading my epitaph. 6 Mini Thins? Most people would have a stroke. And meth? Fuck that!

Enjoying a cup of Dunkin straight black coffee right now. ☕
Dunkin was my first job when I was 16. The sugar dispenser was based on the size of the cup. Smalls got 46gs of sugar and a large was 95gs. Black is the way I to go, I can’t imagine the people that ask for extra sugar lol

Dunkin was my first job when I was 16. The sugar dispenser was based on the size of the cup. Smalls got 46gs of sugar and a large was 95gs. Black is the way I to go, I can’t imagine the people that ask for extra sugar lol
Geez Louise!!! 95gms? Holy moly! Can you say life alert? 😬

Geez Louise!!! 95gms? Holy moly! Can you say life alert? 😬
We got to bring home all the donuts left on the rack after closing otherwise they would get tossed. That’s the real life alert scenario 😂😂

As far as coffee at home or out and about? At home I prefer Community. Out and about I like Circle K's Colombian fresh ground or Waffle House. I won't eat at Waffle House, unless I need to shit 🤣 But their coffee is great.

As far as coffee at home or out and about? At home I prefer Community. Out and about I like Circle K's Colombian fresh ground or Waffle House. I won't eat at Waffle House, unless I need to shit 🤣 But their coffee is great.
I just get generic organic coffee. If I’m feeling like a dirty little whore I’ll buy a 12$ bag of Starbucks pikes peak roast.

I just get generic organic coffee. If I’m feeling like a dirty little whore I’ll buy a 12$ bag of Starbucks pikes peak roast.
There used to ba a coffee shop down here called Barnies that sold a blend called Santa's White Christmas only at that time of year. That stuff was good. I'd splurge on that. Unfortunately they're not in business anymore. 😕

Missed my point. Not saying there isn't good data here. I'm saying you need to take these univariable studies for what they are compared to a multivariable controlled study.

It's not definitive. Drink tons of coffee...I don't care. lol
What is normal for the average American population is very well studied and documented in general so a control group really isn't needed as that is what they were being compared to in general. And my point in my own humerus way or not was there are no definitives when dealing with humans over any longer time frame with any experiment. One justs looks at all the studies and se where they tend to point.

What is normal for the average American population is very well studied and documented in general so a control group really isn't needed as that is what they were being compared to in general.
I respectfully disagree, but it's all good homie. Respect your point of view. My wife drinks about 70 cups a day so she'll probably out live my ass as I die of liver failure. lol

Get Shredded!
I respectfully disagree, but it's all good homie. Respect your point of view. My wife drinks about 70 cups a day so she'll probably out live my ass as I die of liver failure. lol
We all make out choices,. In my youth when i was in my 20's or 30's i would drink at east a pot a day and another half pot before i worked out. Then switched to green tea for the mornings in my 40's and saved the hard stuff for the afternoons when a pick me up was really needed pre workout. Now that i am an old man in my 60's it is 30 ounces of green tea for breakfast, 20 ounces of coffee pre workout and another 20+ ounces in the afternoon. I don't recommend it to anyone but i don't ever recommend what others should do. But i am still here with no health issue sand have all my own teeth! Others mileage may vary.

Back