• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dnewell2004s 8 week flash log

Changed it up. Legs felt good last night so I did hams and glutes and just finished arms and shoulders tonight. I got bicep veins fuckers...when I'm lifting at least. Off day tomorrow for mothers day.

Great chest night. Great pump. Struggling with the diet. Been really busy with work and baseball but training has been constant. Tren has kick in 100%. I am staring at ass everywhere. Especially while the wife is squatting. Damn!

Great chest night. Great pump. Struggling with the diet. Been really busy with work and baseball but training has been constant. Tren has kick in 100%. I am staring at ass everywhere. Especially while the wife is squatting. Damn!
Hahaha nice! Is the wife’s competition next weekend?

How’s Flash treating you man ? Heard nothing but good things about them, yet to give em a go. What’s your next training day looking like ?

How’s Flash treating you man ? Heard nothing but good things about them, yet to give em a go. What’s your next training day looking like ?
Been great. No pip or welts. After a kids ball game at 2 and Allstar tryouts at 430 I'm gonna hit arms and shoulders tonight

Kids ball been driving me crazy man, we got tons of rain last few weeks so cramming all the make up games in has been a pain.

Get Shredded!
Sorry for the lack of updates. Lots of shit going on with my son. He's being bullied at school and baseball. Teammates are saying he's the worst on the team and should be there. 10-12 stolen bases in 3 games tells me different when the "stars" get thrown out 50% of the time. On top of that he wore a long sleeve shirt last Saturdays night game. Thought he was just being smart incase it got cool. Not the case....

so this last week has not been good for me and the gym. He has counseling Wednesday. But I should be back on track this week.image000000.jpgResized_20220518_144623.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lack of updates. Lots of shit going on with my son. He's being bullied at school and baseball. Teammates are saying he's the worst on the team and should be there. 10-12 stolen bases in 3 games tells me different when the "stars" get thrown out 50% of the time. On top of that he wore a long sleeve shirt last Saturdays night game. Thought he was just being smart incase it got cool. Not the case....

so this last week has not been good for me and the gym. He has counseling Wednesday. But I should be back on track this week.View attachment 73280View attachment 73281

10 stolen bases in 3 games is pretty awesome. I would hit your kid in the 1 hole. Speed never takes a day off, hitting goes into slumps all the time. How old are these kids?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 stolen bases in 3 games is pretty awesome. I would hit your kid in the 1 hole. Speed never takes a day off, hitting goes into slumps all the time. How old are these kids?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
13/7th grade

That’s a nasty cut! How did that happen?
Kids can be very cruel! The coach should have stopped any bullying before it ever started. I’d have the whole team running until they realized that behavior isn’t going to happen.

Geez man. So sorry to hear that about your son. It's so tough for kids today. You guys hang in there.

That’s a nasty cut! How did that happen?
Kids can be very cruel! The coach should have stopped any bullying before it ever started. I’d have the whole team running until they realized that behavior isn’t going to happen.
He did it to himself with a pocket knife.

Back