• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Cruise

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be coming off a cycle in a few weeks that consists of…

Test E 350 mg per week
Tren Ace 350 mg per week
Mast Prop 350 mg per week

I want to cruise for about 12-16 weeks and put together a plan and want to see what you guys think about it. Any help and input is appreciated.

Test E 175mg per week
Masterone 175mg per week
Proviron 50mg daily
HCG 250 iu’s M/W/F

Why mast and proviron?

Age and goals...long term?

Let’s be honest here, your cruise is just a mini cycle. It’s still 700mg of gear. Proviron is an androgen so counts as gear. Androgens effect lipids, bp and heart health, etc.

I think everyone should do at least four weeks of actual TRT (100-200 test, nothing else) before resuming a mini cycle or blast. Give your body a break. You’re not gonna lose any strength or size in only 4 weeks but your body will thank you for the break.

Let’s be honest here, your cruise is just a mini cycle. It’s still 700mg of gear. Proviron is an androgen so counts as gear. Androgens effect lipids, bp and heart health, etc.

I think everyone should do at least four weeks of actual TRT (100-200 test, nothing else) before resuming a mini cycle or blast. Give your body a break. You’re not gonna lose any strength or size in only 4 weeks but your body will thank you for the break.
a cruise isn’t trt doses. A cruise really is a mini cycle. I like the 175test and mast. I wouldn’t add proviron as I don’t see the point with the masteron.

id prefer a cruise of 200test 200 primo or 200 test 100dhb. And 2iu gh but what he’s proposing isn’t bad or even harmful.

I guess it’s fine if your health markers check out, but why not just run 200-250 test for 4 weeks just to get all the other compounds out for a while? Will you lose strength or aesthetics? Just curious because my whole life is a mini cycle lol, but i try to do 4-5 weeks on TRT every few months.

a cruise isn’t trt doses. A cruise really is a mini cycle. I like the 175test and mast. I wouldn’t add proviron as I don’t see the point with the masteron.

id prefer a cruise of 200test 200 primo or 200 test 100dhb. And 2iu gh but what he’s proposing isn’t bad or even harmful.

Last edited:
It's the health markers that tells the deal..
And without those breaks that are so very important..you will never know..

For example..say you're running HGH and been running it non-stop for a yr...then you finally take that long over due break and your White Cell count is high...Oh Shit

And I know as I'm writing this some of you out there will find this to be the case..Whitout those needed breaks..you just won't know..
Cruising has become the new way to not come off..In my opinion,it's just not worth it..

A 12 wk cycle with a 6 wk cruise then 14 wk cycle...32 weeks on..how ever you cut it..I guess it's more acceptable than a 32 wk cycle..I don't care if you're inky taking 200mgs of Test a wk on cruise it's still not a break and it pushes the health markers into critical status..

It's the long game I in...

True, the only truly “safe” cruise is a doctor
monitored TRT dose, which an honest TRT dose is around 100-150mg with a goal of 700-800ng test level with cholesterol and blood pressure in range. I never go that low but i should…

Yeah but then is the Dr. doing his/her job... don't count on it
Be your own advocate..learn about health markers..what to look for..

Most Dr.s don't give a damn..Trust me after 5 long yrs of their crap,I've become very knowledgeable able things.. more so about the whole medical system and how it's broken..

At 30-35..one on PEDs better start looking at such markers..Younger if doses are off the charts..

IML Gear Cream!

Weird.... 200 test 200 primo is my cruise also. My bloodwork comes back in range. I run gh 365. Been on it for 5 years(except for a couple of times out of my control) straight

Yeah but then is the Dr. doing his/her job... don't count on it
Be your own advocate..learn about health markers..what to look for..

Most Dr.s don't give a damn..Trust me after 5 long yrs of their crap,I've become very knowledgeable able things.. more so about the whole medical system and how it's broken..

If you can find a good sports doctor they’re usually knowledgeable about AAS use. Or if you can afford a concierge testosteronologist like Dr. O’connor you are in very good hands. Unless you have professional medical training it would be a crapshoot to try to do it on your own imo, but certainly better than nothing.

See now this is why I posted up in here, I wanted all criticism and help I could get. Thanks for the reply Argon…

I actually completely agree with you and didn’t even think about just running test only for a month or so and then adding in something here and there for the remainder of the cruise.

I really like your idea a lot.

I guess it’s fine if your health markers check out, but why not just run 200-250 test for 4 weeks just to get all the other compounds out for a while? Will you lose strength or aesthetics? Just curious because my whole life is a mini cycle lol, but i try to do 4-5 weeks on TRT every few months.
You said the key thing, it’s all about health markers. I let my health markers dictate everything.
You’re right though, in a month or honestly even a year if you’re still training and eating how you’re supposed to I don’t think someone should lose anything besides maybe glycogen in the muscle. However once you go so far you won’t gain progress on only 250 test a week and if your goal is to get bigger and bigger then you’ll have to do more than 250 test. I still push for size and strength during cruise. I dont want to simply maintain. It won’t be as much as during a blast but with a cruise I can still continue to eek out a little progress. Time maintaining to me is time wasted. I’m either in a fatloss phase or a gaining phase.

See now this is why I posted up in here, I wanted all criticism and help I could get. Thanks for the reply Argon…

I actually completely agree with you and didn’t even think about just running test only for a month or so and then adding in something here and there for the remainder of the cruise.

I really like your idea a lot.

No problem brother. I think it’s good that you cruise for longer than most people. A little primo or mast probably isn’t very toxic but i just figure why not come off everything (besides test),for a month to give body and receptors a break before adding in mast or primo. I find that it takes about a month to start noticing a decrease in muscle fullness, etc after using anabolics with a longer ester, so you really won’t lose anything.

I will be coming off a cycle in a few weeks that consists of…

Test E 350 mg per week
Tren Ace 350 mg per week
Mast Prop 350 mg per week

I want to cruise for about 12-16 weeks and put together a plan and want to see what you guys think about it. Any help and input is appreciated.

Test E 175mg per week
Masterone 175mg per week
Proviron 50mg daily
HCG 250 iu’s M/W/F

In my opinion the cruise goal is to keep all your gains and detox your body using NAC, TUDCA, Kidneys support and hearth support to . I believe for your size 250mg test only is enough to keep your gains . Try not use many compounds because that way will look like a blast again . keep growing but health first

Back