• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

COST EFFECTIVE ANAVAR/OSTARINE CYCLE FOR WOMEN

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
COST EFFECTIVE ANAVAR/OSTARINE CYCLE FOR WOMEN

Anavar is used at 10 mg/day for 6 weeks, then bumped to 20 mg/day for weeks 7 & 8. Split dosing into twice/day if possible!

Ostarine is used at 12.5 mg/day for the first 5 weeks, then its bumped to 25 mg/day weeks 6,7 & 8.

The combination of Ostarine and Anavar should pack a major punch with females and the strength gains should be incredible!

In terms of PCT for females it’s simply not necessary, the body will normalize with adequate time off.

Those are just 2 sample cycles that include the usage of Anavar and won’t break the bank. Remember, when it comes to results (especially fat-loss) your diet is always #1. Without a clean diet and being conservative on caloric intake you’re wasting your money if you’re trying to get ripped up with Anavar!

Buy today

6384ab12942a341e54f45d9758db2791.jpg
04557f2596088a079793cbd4eb27efc0.jpg

Ladies don't look past our products. We have the best Var and OSTARINE available with the results to back it up.

You know what I'm so confident I'm looking for one lady to run a log with us. If your wife girlfriend or just any old gal wants to live up to it let me know.

Personalty never been fan of Ostrain. Wrecked my lipids worst than Winstrol.

You know what I'm so confident I'm looking for one lady to run a log with us. If your wife girlfriend or just any old gal wants to live up to it let me know.

Brother. I’ve been out of town for almost 2 weeks. When I get home today I’ll talk to the wife and see if she is interested. She has ran both osta and Ana at in the past.

Brother. I’ve been out of town for almost 2 weeks. When I get home today I’ll talk to the wife and see if she is interested. She has ran both osta and Ana at in the past.
If it's anything to do with you brother I'm down!!

I’ll do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back