• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1361828902201667586

JUST IN - Facebook's CEO Zuckerberg: "...we just don't know the long-term side effects of basically modifying people's DNA with RNA."

Vid at link above. Remember...you CANNOT say anything bad about the vaccine on facebook. But zuck says "we don't know". Hmmm....
You beat me to it💪💪

If Zuckerberg is against the Coronavirus vaccine...

You sure as hell better not think twice about getting it🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/oXWREk7MVqQ

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
JUST IN - Dr. Fauci now says he doesn't expect normality until around Christmas. In January he said it would be by early autumn.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
NEW - #Vatican to fire any employee who refuses to get a vaccine shot without a valid medical reason.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
JUST IN - Dr. Fauci now says he doesn't expect normality until around Christmas. In January he said it would be by early autumn.

What he knows would fit in a thimble.

This is how they pull you along.

Then when the vaccine wears off, all these pp will need shots again. lol

They’re going to get their money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
152261822_252788289741844_4797260413137063008_n.png

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
Brothers.
Whats the current word on the vaccine.
I gotta get my son his next rounds of. Vaccines soon. The old lady is iffy about it. I have been.
But a big part of me is of the ilk to think that these vaccines out a big distance between us and polio this n that... It's my kid. I want the best life he can have.

Whats the latest info on safety n longterm with this. Any one here up to date on these things?

I figure most are gonna say no way fuck that.. Part of me thinks it's new. There's not alot of long term research and that scares me for his well being down the road. Another side thinks... Fda.
There supposed to. Be the deciding factor. On safety on these things.. Then I'm like big company's cut corners.. Ugh. I'm so lost.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Brothers.
Whats the current word on the vaccine.
I gotta get my son his next rounds of. Vaccines soon. The old lady is iffy about it. I have been.
But a big part of me is of the ilk to think that these vaccines out a big distance between us and polio this n that... It's my kid. I want the best life he can have.

Whats the latest info on safety n longterm with this. Any one here up to date on these things?

I figure most are gonna say no way fuck that.. Part of me thinks it's new. There's not alot of long term research and that scares me for his well being down the road. Another side thinks... Fda.
There supposed to. Be the deciding factor. On safety on these things.. Then I'm like big company's cut corners.. Ugh. I'm so lost.

There is VAERS which is a database of all adverse effects.

Its super super difficult to use though.

I know there are like 3-4,000 serious adverse effects, reported from the vaccine in just under 2 months.

I ran the report below and it says between DEC 2020 and FEB 2021 there are 739 total deaths from the Covid Vaccine. But those numbers are wrong, we already know that because we know that several people who died hours later, or even days after receiving the vaccine , were not counted.

So the numbers are skewed as usual.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/d...1CA8F?stage=results&action=hide&measure=D8.M1

I posted a report days back that showed that for Jan 2020 to Jan 2021, Covid Vaccine accounted for 70%+ of all new deaths from ANY vaccine in the United States.

I find these figures funny. Not funny, meaning I am laughing, but laughable because the MSM lies daily and even I have heard Fauci or other doctors say these are "completely safe". I heard a doctor on the Rush Limbaugh show the other day say, the vaccine is completely safe, and there is not a single side effect reported.

He is comptely full of shit. 739 deaths and 3-4,000 serious life threatening complications is not safe. We know there are like 40 million vaccines administered, but some of those are a second booster shot. So that puts the rate of serious complications or death at a total of 1%.

The virus itself has a survival rate of what 99.7% right? So as is, the under reported stats from the CDC are still higher then the actual virus itself.

In my personal opinion, based on my previous medical experience, I will say that NO vaccine is "safe" per say. I would say the same thing about the bodybuilding drugs DNP, or TREN even. These drugs are "tolerable" for many, but I wouldn't go as far as to say "SAFE".

That's the difference between BigPharma, doctors and the CDC and WHO, who have an Agenda. They will lie to your face to get you to just get the shot.

Me and my children will never get this or the flu shot again. We know both attack and weaken the immune system.

We will rely on Vitamin C, D, zinc, NAC, glutathione and other things like exercise to increase our immunity to viruses and colds.

Best wishes to you sir, if you do get your son this vaccine. I understand your stance, and respect it.

Last edited:

stinkfingerdelux

Registered Member
Reaction score
There is VAERS which is a database of all adverse effects.

Its super super difficult to use though.

I know there are like 3-4,000 serious adverse effects, reported from the vaccine in just under 2 months.

I ran the report below and it says between DEC 2020 and FEB 2021 there are 739 total deaths from the Covid Vaccine. But those numbers are wrong, we already know that because we know that several people who died hours later, or even days after receiving the vaccine , were not counted.

So the numbers are skewed as usual.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/d...1CA8F?stage=results&action=hide&measure=D8.M1

I posted a report days back that showed that for Jan 2020 to Jan 2021, Covid Vaccine accounted for 70%+ of all new deaths from ANY vaccine in the United States.

I find these figures funny. Not funny, meaning I am laughing, but laughable because the MSM lies daily and even I have heard Fauci or other doctors say these are "completely safe". I heard a doctor on the Rush Limbaugh show the other day say, the vaccine is completely safe, and there is not a single side effect reported.

He is comptely full of shit. 739 deaths and 3-4,000 serious life threatening complications is not safe. We know there are like 40 million vaccines administered, but some of those are a second booster shot. So that puts the rate of serious complications or death at a total of 1%.

The virus itself has a survival rate of what 99.7% right? So as is, the under reported stats from the CDC are still higher then the actual virus itself.

In my personal opinion, based on my previous medical experience, I will say that NO vaccine is "safe" per say. I would say the same thing about the bodybuilding drugs DNP, or TREN even. These drugs are "tolerable" for many, but I wouldn't go as far as to say "SAFE".

That's the difference between BigPharma, doctors and the CDC and WHO, who have an Agenda. They will lie to your face to get you to just get the shot.

Me and my children will never get this or the flu shot again. We know both attack and weaken the immune system.

We will rely on Vitamin C, D, zinc, NAC, glutathione and other things like exercise to increase our immunity to viruses and colds.

Best wishes to you sir, if you do get your son this vaccine. I understand your stance, and respect it.
I feel so lost like many Americans I'm sure. Family first. I'm gonna have to talk to his pediatrician abiut those vitamins. He's on a daily liquid multi. But I wonder if his age is suitable for the rest of that protocol

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are reports of sterility in women. They still have not approved vaccine for kids, but they are just now testing in like the 12-18 age group, iirc. No way babies/toddlers are getting this any time soon. Having said that....the science is still out on mrna vaccines and long term effects. Don't guinea pig yourself or loved ones. Period.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer, but I'm 110% anti covid vaccine. This whole fiasco has been about money. I'm pretty sure we've posted that enough in this thread and others.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When they started saying that BLM can riot in large groups, that is acceptable

And things like this absolutely prove beyond a shadow of a doubt what a scam this was and was perpetrated, with the MSM complicit in all of this...,

152637828_3965360123495635_1780532386513854999_n.png

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score

My company wants me to travel to the UK at some point. They’re talking pretty seriously about a digital passport on your phone which indicates whether you’ve had it or not. Not sure what I’ll do but it could get nasty.

bigtime916

Registered Member
Reaction score
My company wants me to travel to the UK at some point. They’re talking pretty seriously about a digital passport on your phone which indicates whether you’ve had it or not. Not sure what I’ll do but it could get nasty.

I just saw that a restaurant worker was fired for not taking it. Here we go.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

If you'll look back in the thread, there are valid *work* reasons for not divulging....hipaa, religious, etc. Companies that fire people based on vaccine are looking at lawsuits, plain and simple.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look at this propaganda.

We know it was made in a lab in China...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210219-104628.png
    Screenshot_20210219-104628.png
    298.5 KB · Views: 36

reddog309

🐍 Don't tread on me
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just saw that a restaurant worker was fired for not taking it. Here we go.
I work in a hospital and they can't force you to get it because in reality it is still a trial drug that has not been completely vetted unlike if I refuse the flu vaccine I get sent home until I comply...:coffee:

bigtime916

Registered Member
Reaction score
I work in a hospital and they can't force you to get it because in reality it is still a trial drug that has not been completely vetted unlike if I refuse the flu vaccine I get sent home until I comply...:coffee:

On newsmax they had the story this morning. They had a atty on there that said you have to comply or they can fire you. She was talking about a law they passed last year that gives the employer too much power. She said the only way you can get out of it is if you have immune issues.

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you'll look back in the thread, there are valid *work* reasons for not divulging....hipaa, religious, etc. Companies that fire people based on vaccine are looking at lawsuits, plain and simple.

Right but I think that’s in the US. I think if I go to the UK those won’t likely apply.

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score

There are some people with legit medical reasons that can’t take it. If you force all people to get it are you discriminating against them, or even forcing them to disclose a medical condition covered by hippa? If so there should be Protections but it will likely require lawsuits before any precedent is set.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are some people with legit medical reasons that can’t take it. If you force all people to get it are you discriminating against them, or even forcing them to disclose a medical condition covered by hippa? If so there should be Protections but it will likely require lawsuits before any precedent is set.

They are actively trying to take away Medical and Religious exemptions.

Now the medical exemption is a joke. Only if you take a vaccine and have a severe reaction, then they "might" exempt you from another vaccine.

Which is a purely despicable idea. So many people ethnicity wise and as well as hereditarily have pre known disposition and reactions to these vaccines.

The religious exemptions, well alot of people's religion don't believe in forced medications, or medications. or abortion. Many of the vaccines since the 1960s were made with fetal tissue, or aborted fetal tissues. There is some speculation that the actual vaccines don't contain "DNA" but that is pure rubbish.
What is "RNA". Or MRNA like the covid vaccine.

So now they want to force people who don't believe in Abortion, to inject their children and themselves with vaccines, many of them manufactured initially with aborted fetal tissues?

IMO these are severe unethical and Constitutional violations. I find it Hillarious that the left especially parades the idea of the "separation of Church and State". And the establishment clause. EXCEPT when it disagrees with something they don't agree with. Like abortion. So now they want to force everyone to their will, in violation of Separation of Church and State.

Covid was a tell tale experiment in that the Supreme Court already sided in favor with "Religion and freedom of religion".

What we need to do, is start holding anyone criminally liable, each and every time they attempt to violate the US Constitution, since that in itself, imo is a violation of law, is it not?

We are a Society of rules and laws except when the left doesnt' see fit. And the right is just too damn weak to do anything about it.

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
Look how dumb!

C'mon man(Biden), how dumb can you be to still believe this clown?!

It amazes me how they contradict what they said previously, then they just move on like it’s no big deal. And since the media won’t point it out I guess they get to do that. Nobody seems to get suspicious no matter how many time the message changes.