• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Conceal & Carry

Sigs are awesome . The price is what deferred me ,by me I mean my wife lol,from buying one.
I was all about sig until my wife got a glock and my groups are crazy tight with the glock. I preferred how the sig felt in my hand was just more comfortable and I got used to the double action trigger, I'm all about the glock now

No one's gonna like this one..
But if u print this and fold It up. It'll fit no problem.
1f9f64b46418029e502526cef4406336.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Winter I rotate EDC with G32 .357 sig, G20 10mm, and G19 9mm

Summer I EDC G29 10mm or G26 9mm

There is always an AR15 10 inch pistol in my truck also.

Had my permit a few years. I own several guns but this gen5 19 in 9mm has been my go to lately. Light, small, high capacity, and enough range time to trust my family’s lives to it. Over 1k down the pipe without a ftf, fte, or even a squib. Not really a fan boy but this is what’s in the waist and ALWAYS one in the hole. Works for me and the fam. My wife checks when she hugs me to see if I’m carrying... she thinks I don’t notice but she frisks me a little bit every time. If she didn’t feel it, I bet I’d get asked why.

I do a little goofy thing at the door when I leave everyday. I pat myself down and say “spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch”. It’s kept me armed at all times. Luckily I’ve never had to draw it. I run Hornaday Critical Duty and Green Dots.

Attachments

• DDD81D39-0E91-4E1A-A299-0148B0132A06.jpeg
    DDD81D39-0E91-4E1A-A299-0148B0132A06.jpeg
    987.2 KB · Views: 46
Best gun I found for pocket carry is a colt mustang .380. It’s much better than the LCP and the bodyguard because it’s 1911 style single action. The desantis nemesis is the pocket holster of choice for this one.

Sig p365 is another great contender but a little bigger. More of a IWB carry for me in a vedder super tuck holster.

Glock 36 in a Kydex holster, almost always in appendix position. Very rarely low back, but it depends on what I’m wearing.

Best gun I found for pocket carry is a colt mustang .380. It’s much better than the LCP and the bodyguard because it’s 1911 style single action. The desantis nemesis is the pocket holster of choice for this one.

Sig p365 is another great contender but a little bigger. More of a IWB carry for me in a vedder super tuck holster.
hows the trigger on the colt .380? my ruger is so small I have to bury my finger deep in it to fire just not accurate at all for me, altho I loved that I can drop it in my pocket and go. the sigs have feed ramp issues so dont use hollows or it will jam

hows the trigger on the colt .380? my ruger is so small I have to bury my finger deep in it to fire just not accurate at all for me, altho I loved that I can drop it in my pocket and go. the sigs have feed ramp issues so dont use hollows or it will jam

No issues on my sig so far.

The trigger issues on the other small .380s is what lead me to the colt. It’s a 1911 style so it’s single action and not double action only like the ruger. It breaks easy. I too was pulling shots with the ruger because of the trigger pull. The colt or the sig small .380 is money.

I need some opinions on the best small handgun to carry in my back jeans pocket comfortably?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Love my Sig Sauer p365 micro. 10+1 9mm round. Can get a 12 round clip too. Great conceal.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back