• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Bulking cycle advice

To the OP...
Stick around..read..research and make some friends..
You're in the Right Place..
Welcome..
Z...

Ya I might give npp a try. I’ve heard great things. Ment was going good and I was feeling good until my Bp spiked. I had very bad guidance through my cycle. I ran way too high of a test dose. I am coming here from now on before doing anything stupid.
Take a step back. Assess how you respond. Best to start your first couple cycles with test alone and dial in a dose where you don't have sides and don't need ancillaries. That becomes your base. Then next cycles add one and only one compound in and do the same finding the dose where you tolerate it without the need for ancillaries, made progress with low or no side effects. Do that and make notes or at least mental notes. It's good to have a steady clean diet. That way you're not introducing a lot of crap with additives and chemicals that can throw you off as far as water retention and exasperating side effects. Importantly, don't rely upon advice from anonymous people on the internet. They may have less good data than you do. A goal in this is to collect data and make that data as good as you can. It will be in accordance with your own personal biology. Change as few variable as possible at a time. In the end you make better progress when you feel healthiest. It's also sustainable and it's a hell of a lot better than fighting against side effects, having to stop a cycle or pause it or becoming so toxic from staying on too much too long that you end up in trouble.

Take a step back. Assess how you respond. Best to start your first couple cycles with test alone and dial in a dose where you don't have sides and don't need ancillaries. That becomes your base. Then next cycles add one and only one compound in and do the same finding the dose where you tolerate it without the need for ancillaries, made progress with low or no side effects. Do that and make notes or at least mental notes. It's good to have a steady clean diet. That way you're not introducing a lot of crap with additives and chemicals that can throw you off as far as water retention and exasperating side effects. Importantly, don't rely upon advice from anonymous people on the internet. They may have less good data than you do. A goal in this is to collect data and make that data as good as you can. It will be in accordance with your own personal biology. Change as few variable as possible at a time. In the end you make better progress when you feel healthiest. It's also sustainable and it's a hell of a lot better than fighting against side effects, having to stop a cycle or pause it or becoming so toxic from staying on too much too long that you end up in trouble.

This is What I want in the Tutorial Thread on "First Cycle"..
Useful personal experiences with solid logic..
Perfect..!!
Z...

Not sure what your experience with the MENT is, I dont have any serious issues with MENT. Had them when I tried MENT first but now I take much more and dont have them. 300mg of Trestolone Ace or 300mg of Trestolone Enanthate weekly and no estrogeen bloat :) Dbol or Anadrol gives much more bloat.
2800mg of Tren Ace? Jesus, post up your picture bro, curious how do you look like.
I used 450-600mg of British Dragon TriTren in the past and I couldnt even workout due to extremely hard pumps and youre talking about 2800mg of Tren Ace :oops:
Yes I think a lot of the sides are bc of lack of sleep and you get ran down. Same with appetite, no sleep my hunger is shot. I posted pics like 2 months ago. I plan on posting when I get massive then cut down to 5-6%. I always have abs but this is the 1st time I don’t have to do extreme force feeding bc I think all the Lantus and novorapid really shuttles nutrients and the 18iu of serostim keeps fat away as well as the tren. Don’t know if you remember swiper but I gave his diet style a try and it works well for me. Keep in mind I’m an ectomorph on a ton of anabolics. So the “eating no fats with insulin” I still get leaner. Probably all the tren and gh helps with that. I’d be running 36iu of serostim but my main patients I get for an amazing price. Yourmuscleshop is normally almost double what I pay so I don’t use them only for emergencies when I get less than 4 kits a month. They are great to deal with tho. And DS, do you take bitcoin again yet?

Yes I think a lot of the sides are bc of lack of sleep and you get ran down. Same with appetite, no sleep my hunger is shot. I posted pics like 2 months ago. I plan on posting when I get massive then cut down to 5-6%. I always have abs but this is the 1st time I don’t have to do extreme force feeding bc I think all the Lantus and novorapid really shuttles nutrients and the 18iu of serostim keeps fat away as well as the tren. Don’t know if you remember swiper but I gave his diet style a try and it works well for me. Keep in mind I’m an ectomorph on a ton of anabolics. So the “eating no fats with insulin” I still get leaner. Probably all the tren and gh helps with that. I’d be running 36iu of serostim but my main patients I get for an amazing price. Yourmuscleshop is normally almost double what I pay so I don’t use them only for emergencies when I get less than 4 kits a month. They are great to deal with tho. And DS, do you take bitcoin again yet?
Are these pictures still here at ASF? Never seen anyone taking that much Tren in my life :)
I take Bitcoin but prefer USDT over BTC any day of the week.

Are these pictures still here at ASF? Never seen anyone taking that much Tren in my life :)
I take Bitcoin but prefer USDT over BTC any day of the week.
Ok bc Id like to try a recommended tren ace from you or if you have a TMT 300 blend. I have pics on here, ill dig them up. I cant simply upload them from my phone bc I just got an iphone 15 pro max and didnt transfer anything

this was a few months ago. Once my transformation is complete I’ll be posting the finished results

Ok bc Id like to try a recommended tren ace from you or if you have a TMT 300 blend. I have pics on here, ill dig them up. I cant simply upload them from my phone bc I just got an iphone 15 pro max and didnt transfer anything
I have ZPHC blends in stock, check them out

Get Shredded!
this was a few months ago. Once my transformation is complete I’ll be posting the finished results
Few months ago 😂🤣. Not sure what year you're living in if this was few months ago. Lying piece of shit 🖕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_160021_edit_127297745075367.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_160021_edit_127297745075367.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240219_160311_edit_127451202766489.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_160311_edit_127451202766489.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 21
Now this is more recent. Up the tren bruh. Stop bullshitting 🖕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240219_155736_edit_127571705132617.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_155736_edit_127571705132617.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240219_155749_edit_127664084325832.jpg
    Screenshot_20240219_155749_edit_127664084325832.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 19
That’s 260-270lbs on 2800mgs of tren 1500g of carbs a day. 2 pens of insulin daily and 18-30iu of Serostim Ed?
Is that all he's taking? He must be on more!!! Dude looks at least 350lbs.
Only 1500g? I bet that's in one sitting.
Old Man Reaction GIF by Laff

270 ripped abs.

Never seen a tricep to forearm ratio like that. Reminded me of those Brazilian gym guys I posted some days ago.
LOL, u left Synthol out that above list, I've called it out before... Maybe his lambo ain't got powersteering?

LOL, u left Synthol out that above list, I've called it out before... Maybe his lambo ain't got powersteering?
I drove a Countach in 1988. You needed to be jacked to turn that thing below 55mph.
Loud as fuck too inside.

@Astro95 @Deezo what do you think he weighs? If he is a taller guy, maybe I buy it.
The upper arm to forearm ratio is def off.
He's def in shape and has a lot of muscle.

@cujo200231 when was this pic? Jan of this year? Seems a difference in arm size from other pics. Tricep looks a bit odd.

1708369277235.png

@Astro95 @Deezo what do you think he weighs? If he is a taller guy, maybe I buy it.
215 at most.
This bitch is 5'8...

"lot of muscle"?
The ratio is off but he's in shape?
Doesn't make sense. Regardless if that's all that all those drugs do. I don't want Fkn' none of that shit... Ever!

215 at most.
This bitch is 5'8...

"lot of muscle"?
The ratio is off but he's in shape?
Doesn't make sense. Regardless if that's all that all those drugs do. I don't want Fkn' none of that shit... Ever!

The date is written. Below the Pic. Jan 15
yeah, at 5'8, I don't buy the 260-270.
I just meant hes not fat and does have muscle. The ratio comment was just about how at least in the pics his forearms look tiny.

yeah, at 5'8, I don't buy the 260-270.
I just meant hes not fat and does have muscle. The ratio comment was just about how at least in the pics his forearms look tiny.
I see the abs beneath the shirt too. They protruding. 😊.
Anyhow. Fk this guy... Not getting more of my time. I just hate bullshitters and thats why I called him out.

Few months ago 😂🤣. Not sure what year you're living in if this was few months ago. Lying piece of shit 🖕
Its Ok, even if it was 5 years ago.

Here is one of my picture, 10 years ago or so. Not my best shape but thats what I could find at moment.
thaigym2.jpeg

Oh, I see now.

He said he was 230 if I remember correctly in the pics where he looks bigger, ones he posted. He posted them last year or year before.

My first cycle (age 54) was actually MENT 25mg/day, no test. Felt great and put on a lot of size, went from 185 > 205 after almost 40 years of lifting natty. I keep a little MENT in all my cycles now. The estrogen is not hard to control when using it without test, or lower doses < 10mg/day with test. It coverts to estrogen about 140% higher than test mg/mg but is about 5x as potent as test in building muscle. It doesn't bind to SHBG so is all free androgen. MENT does raise my BP more than any other compound, but I already take azilsartan 80mg, nebivolol 5mg, taladalfil 10mg plus a lot of magnesium ~ 1gm each day, which generally keeps it in range.

Back