• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bro split, PPL, EoD

Gameiseasy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats your training preference? I liked PPL but moved to more kf a bro split lately. I prefer chest and shoulders Monday, legs Tuesday, back bi and tri wednesday chest and shoulders again thursday calves and hammys friday and saturday more of a srm heavy day. However I chanfe up the routine alot. Changijgndays etc. My ppl was always more of a PLP.

what you guys like?

Shoulders
Back Biceps
Off
Chest triceps
Legs
Off
Either start with shoulders if 100 percent or touch ups and some times rest. Depends on how I feel.

I like HIT training to complete failure and beyond.

PPL 6 Days a Week w/ 8-15 Rep Range

All dependent on the individual. Some guys can grow off of low volume/frequency bro splits, while guys like me need high frequency/high volume.

Try everything and do what works for you.
Fuck that. I like to have the mucle at complete failure. You need to push that hard. Work outs should be intense.

This is body building. Not some gay 40 sets work out. All you need is go to war and you win with larger growth.

Yates is correct. It’s so much fun to take mucles to failure.

The comment isn’t directed at you bro.

But if you still can do to much sets after you finish work out the job wasn’t done.

HIT trainnig is so much fun to do.
You will look forward to just keep pushing.

PPL 6 Days a Week w/ 8-15 Rep Range

All dependent on the individual. Some guys can grow off of low volume/frequency bro splits, while guys like me need high frequency/high volume.

Try everything and do what works for you.
Same. PPL, rest, repeat I did this split for years with good success.
Now I do PPL+Arms.
I like hitting each muscle group every 3-4 days.

Fuck that. I like to have the mucle at complete failure. You need to push that hard. Work outs should be intense.

This is body building. Not some gay 40 sets work out. All you need is go to war and you win with larger growth.

But if you still can do to much sets after you finish work out the job wasn’t done.

No offense taken and respect your opinion, but when did I say my workouts or this style training isn't intense or that you can take certain sets to failure? Certainly not gay. lol

Have you ever stepped on stage? Try competing, coaching hundreds upon hundreds of people (off-season and prep) and you will feel very different about superlative or absolute statements.

Do what works for you.

Yea,sure that sounds good,but doing this year round may not be for everyone, I'm over 40,work physically demanding job and have had many injuries over the years out the gym ..I do agree with u on that being very good for growth,but it in time it's time to scale down or adjust training.

I switch (per seasons) between a hybrid PPL (6 day and 3 day) and a Bro Split (5 day).

Summer months - 3 day PPL
Day 1 legs/shoulders
Day 3 back/triceps
Day 5 chest/biceps
Autumn months - 6 day PPL
Day 1/Day 4 - legs/shoulders
Day 2/Day 5 - back/triceps
Day 3/Day 6 - chest/biceps

Occasionally I’ll mix my 3 day PPLs up so I can hit chest and back or legs on an additional day.

Winter Months - 5 day Bro Split
Day 1 - legs
Day 2 - chest
Day 3 - back
Day 4 - arms
Day 5 - shoulders

Spring months - repeat any of the above 3.

Summer is always 3 or 4 day PPL due to the need for more free time for other projects and winter is typically always a high volume 5 day bro split due to shitty weather and extra free time.

Back