• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

BLM

My kids didn't understand until they were adults why I never let them "up close" at the circus acts. Or why I never let them ride the elephants.

jumanji-robin-williams.gif

Damn it… clicked on this link hoping to see Big Lesbian Masochist…

My kids didn't understand until they were adults why I never let them "up close" at the circus acts. Or why I never let them ride the elephants.

jumanji-robin-williams.gif
Lol

That reminds me. My wife, when she was really young, almost “died” whilst riding an elephant. I’ve heard her tell the story a few times but can’t for the life of me remember if she was sliding off and caught or if the elephant went rogue momentarily before being corralled by the handlers. It’s them damn husband ears and their selective hearing again. Oh well… I know she had an experience on the back of an elephant… could be her first boyfriend for all I know 🤷‍♂️

As much as I'm a fan of bears and support Bear Lives Matter. I feel mislead because I thought this was about Busty Lesbian Midgets.... Sad panda I am

I was hoping that's what would happen. Make me walk around like a fuckin asshole I'd fuck you up to!

I thought this was in support of Big Loving Mothers.
Smh.
When will loving overweight moms get their day?
overweight-mother-fat-body-after-260nw-1896605311.jpg

Back