• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blend 450

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
20230203_135247.jpg

Users can expect to gain size at a rapid rate. There will be an increase in strength and stamina, with little to no negative side effects. Joints will be lubricated, and muscles will repair faster. This Test Deca blend is a great option for those who are looking to put on size during bulking cycles.

The pip is minimal and the oil flows very smoothly 👌 Did I mention the price for international? Well we cant show that at asf but it's almost the price of test by itself. Check it out at www.unclez.ru

Screenshot_20230203_140156_Chrome.jpg

250 Test / 250 Deca

I like the MG breakdown here.

Some may even add in more test to get to the ratio they'd like, but this is a good starting point IMO.

Church made a Test/Deca blend for me a while back
Test E..300
Deca..200
No PIP..I even did 2cc's at once..still no PIP..
Time to stock up again..
Z...

Church made a Test/Deca blend for me a while back
Test E..300
Deca..200
No PIP..I even did 2cc's at once..still no PIP..
Time to stock up again..
Z...
Sounds yummy. I'm thinking this exact blend would be perfect for my next go-around.

Good blend here

I think the blend 450 or even the blend 500 would be awesome to have in a cycle. 0.5 ml mixed with 1-2 mls of other aas and it should be smith as silk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took me a couple of years too get it made..but it's the Way to go if you're a Deca guy..
2 cc's is 600 Test and 400 Deca..
Just have to go with a solid lab, blends tend to be underdosed some times..or PIP..
Neither with Church..I've never used PSL..
BUT
I've never heard anything bad..
Z...

Took me a couple of years too get it made..but it's the Way to go if you're a Deca guy..
2 cc's is 600 Test and 400 Deca..
Just have to go with a solid lab, blends tend to be underdosed some times..or PIP..
Neither with Church..I've never used PSL..
BUT
I've never heard anything bad..
Z...
I need a few more posts to get a Church list

You realize with uncle Z you don’t need a list. Just hit the website. That’s it! Easy Peazy!!!!

Check us out

You realize with uncle Z you don’t need a list. Just hit the website. That’s it! Easy Peazy!!!!

Check us out

I took a look and i didn't see a test 250 / deca 200 blend, Am I just not looking well enough?

If you're going to act like a rep, please have the respect that other reps have for each other. This is an Uncle Z ad. I'm pretty sure none of our sponsored athletes or reps would go into the Gear Church subforum and start advertising Uncle Z.

Thoughts?

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

You’re absolutely right[mention]CompoundLifts31 [/mention]
Even if you are not a rep and you are promoting sponsor it is rude to push it in another sponsor sub-forum. Great call brother.

If you're going to act like a rep, please have the respect that other reps have for each other. This is an Uncle Z ad. I'm pretty sure none of our sponsored athletes or reps would go into the Gear Church subforum and start advertising Uncle Z.

Thoughts?

×2. Spot on @CompoundLifts31

I recommend a rep delete my comments..
Like I said..No Disrespect meant..
I totally missed this was Uncle Z..Thread..
Z...

No harm done... Thanks bud.

I can tell by your posts you just thought it was a general convo now that you mention it.

Z. I think we all know that you did not mean any disrespect by your post brother. Some guys it might have been intentionally disrespectful. It’s all good and thank you for your apology. You said you have never used PSL and I would guess Uncle Z either. Have you ever used any of the Euro Pharmacies products from a different source?

I just ordered:

2 x Blend 400 (Test and Eq)

2 x Blend 450 (Test and Deca)

I will report back on what everyone is wondering about these high mg blends .. the PIP factor. We all would love to inject less oil into our body, but...

Not at the cost of missing leg day.

The Test/EQ sounds awesome. I do think that any time you have a more concentrated compound the pip is going to be elevated. The price we pay for smaller injections I guess. Of course if you do 1 ml of the blend with 1 ml of another compound then you effectively dilute the concentrations and the pip is received somewhat. I I found this to be true with the EP Gold Test400

I just ordered:

2 x Blend 400 (Test and Eq)

2 x Blend 450 (Test and Deca)

I will report back on what everyone is wondering about these high mg blends .. the PIP factor. We all would love to inject less oil into our body, but...

Not at the cost of missing leg day.

Looking forward to the review!

Back