• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Azteca gold accutane review.

Shags

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been meaning to post this for about a month now I was hoping my scaring was going to clear up / blend a bit more but I just said let’s share the real experience. This is not paid and I purchased this with my own money.

When I run high test I usually get acne but nothing ever this bad, I ran npp for the first time and higher test and my acne was absolutely terrible, my estrogen was in check at the time, I tried over the counter lotions, acids, peroxides, dial, dandruff shampoo tricks. You name it I tried. I couldn’t keep going on having my back feel and look like I got shot with birdshot and bleed over all my shirts. So I searched for accutane here and found Azteca gold had some. So I did an order and started at 25mg a day for 1 month and seen no results, I’m not going to lie I thought it was bunk and I had been had. So I bumped it to 50mg a day and ran it for a 2nd month and my back was the worst I’d ever seen it. So damn bad I felt like this stuff wasn’t working, On Reddit a lot of people said it’s normal and that’s called the purge and I stuck with it and continued for the 3rd month and finally my back cleared up massively and I stopped my course with it. The photo on the right is today and I havnt had anything in a full month. I know my back may still look bad but there is seriously only one active pimple and the rest is acne scars. It looks so much worse on photos then in person. I hope over the summer with enough sun it will blend in better.

I have enough to run A few more months on hand incase next blast gets bad.

The only sides I had were chapped lips and some dry skin. Literally nothing else.

I live at the beach so taking my shirt off is a must, I couldn’t do that before due to my acne insecurity.

I am so thankful I found out about this forum and Azteca gold, I highly recommend them, amazing customer service and great deals and quality products.

Attachments

• IMG_4752.jpeg
    IMG_4752.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 21
Hopefully it stays clear..Im finishing a 4 month 90mg a day accutane treatment myself.Its pharma stuff though via a Dr.

I’ve been meaning to post this for about a month now I was hoping my scaring was going to clear up / blend a bit more but I just said let’s share the real experience. This is not paid and I purchased this with my own money.

When I run high test I usually get acne but nothing ever this bad, I ran npp for the first time and higher test and my acne was absolutely terrible, my estrogen was in check at the time, I tried over the counter lotions, acids, peroxides, dial, dandruff shampoo tricks. You name it I tried. I couldn’t keep going on having my back feel and look like I got shot with birdshot and bleed over all my shirts. So I searched for accutane here and found Azteca gold had some. So I did an order and started at 25mg a day for 1 month and seen no results, I’m not going to lie I thought it was bunk and I had been had. So I bumped it to 50mg a day and ran it for a 2nd month and my back was the worst I’d ever seen it. So damn bad I felt like this stuff wasn’t working, On Reddit a lot of people said it’s normal and that’s called the purge and I stuck with it and continued for the 3rd month and finally my back cleared up massively and I stopped my course with it. The photo on the right is today and I havnt had anything in a full month. I know my back may still look bad but there is seriously only one active pimple and the rest is acne scars. It looks so much worse on photos then in person. I hope over the summer with enough sun it will blend in better.

I have enough to run A few more months on hand incase next blast gets bad.

The only sides I had were chapped lips and some dry skin. Literally nothing else.

I live at the beach so taking my shirt off is a must, I couldn’t do that before due to my acne insecurity.

I am so thankful I found out about this forum and Azteca gold, I highly recommend them, amazing customer service and great deals and quality products.
How high was your test dose ?

Back