• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Arimidex

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
DISCLAIMER: I know everyone is different. I know everyone metabolizes drugs differently and I know there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to any of this. So now that that’s out of the way.

I know most of us have run a “standard” cycle of 500mg of Test per week.

How much Arimidex did you require to keep your E2 in range on that dose?

For me I need 0.5mg ever to other day, or every third day.

I know some people don’t need it at all, and some of you don’t even use Arimidex and prefer other AI’s.

So please just answer if you use Arimidex.

I normally use aromasin but I am using armidex for the first time this cycle because that was all that was available. I am taking 1 mg ed on 1500 mgs test and everything feels good from my previous experience. I have not pulled bloods yet however.

You've hit the nail on the head with individual dosing.

For me--1mg ED to keep it in range on blast. I can "kind of" get by with maybe .5mg ED. Some times I will still start getting a lump or two though at that dose and will have to bump it back up. If I'm using mast at the same time, I can keep it down to the .5mg dose though. Again...it's all very individualized. Some guys would absolutely crush their E at those doses. But I prefer frequent pinning too. If I was pinning once a week, I could probably get by with dosing on pin day and day after and then play with the third day out whether it is needed or not. It's all about those peaks and valleys with hormones.

You've hit the nail on the head with individual dosing.

For me--1mg ED to keep it in range on blast. I can "kind of" get by with maybe .5mg ED. Some times I will still start getting a lump or two though at that dose and will have to bump it back up. If I'm using mast at the same time, I can keep it down to the .5mg dose though. Again...it's all very individualized. Some guys would absolutely crush their E at those doses. But I prefer frequent pinning too. If I was pinning once a week, I could probably get by with dosing on pin day and day after and then play with the third day out whether it is needed or not. It's all about those peaks and valleys with hormones.

Wow, so you need a considerable amount… ok right on..

When you say a blast, are you referring to 500mg?

After about 10 weeks I need .5 on pin days. 2 times a
Week.

If you have to take 0.5mg or more of adex EVERY day, you need to take less test.

And you’d probably benefit more from a lower dose of test without the added AI.

People are on ridiculous amounts of drugs for no reason at all

If you have to take 0.5mg or more of adex EVERY day, you need to take less test.

And you’d probably benefit more from a lower dose of test without the added AI.

People are on ridiculous amounts of drugs for no reason at all

What do you think about 0.5 EOD

I'm probably an outlier, but these days I never run AIs anymore, IMO there's too many benefits from estrogen to suppress it. If I do get sides (typically cosmetic - gyno, back acne, etc.), I lower doses (typically caused by too much test) vs. running an AI. That said, I do run moderate doses (e.g., never more than 500-600 test, etc.).

Mood, neuroprotection, etc. is too beneficial (for me) to try and keep it low for a few cosmetic benefits. But, I don't compete or care if I have a slight bit of water - can address that by diet and body composition.

Just look at how good most folks feel on dbol - most agree this is caused by the increase in methylestradiol.

I'm probably an outlier, but these days I never run AIs anymore, IMO there's too many benefits from estrogen to suppress it. If I do get sides (typically cosmetic - gyno, back acne, etc.), I lower doses (typically caused by too much test) vs. running an AI. That said, I do run moderate doses (e.g., never more than 500-600 test, etc.).

Mood, neuroprotection, etc. is too beneficial (for me) to try and keep it low for a few cosmetic benefits. But, I don't compete or care if I have a slight bit of water - can address that by diet and body composition.

Just look at how good most folks feel on dbol - most agree this is caused by the increase in methylestradiol.

I totally wish I were one of these people that could run test and not need an AI. So consider yourself lucky.

For me, I notice the water and the bloat, in my face too, and then my BP goes up, and then the worse part of it all is my mood. I get so damn angry and depressed feeling and it just really sucks.

FYI my TRT doc will send me arimidex with test cyp by default. On a 200mg / week cruise I didn't even need it but once I tried more than 300mg a week I did notice sides, so I'll take a half of one every week and that seems to be keeping it under control. However, if I was leaner / smaller, I bet I wouldn't have needed it.

Get Shredded!
600mg of test a week. Pinning twice a week, I take 1mg with each pin. On trt dose of 150mg I take .5mg of arimidex a week

Back