• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone know a source for 1- test cyp or test undecanoate?

Tfusion

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for both. Can be different sources. I've gotten tons of lists from sponsors. Hoping this can narrow it down.

1 test cyp was involved in my all time favorite cycle.

600mg primo
600mg 1-test
600mg test iso
400mg mast e

No AI needed. Estradiol just a tad high on both bloods. Nothing of concern.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yes. Under sponsor section. Plenty of sources
Rules and regulations is a good section too.
Max

Yes, I've requested many lists. None of which carry these. I was hoping this would trigger a sponsor to say "yes I've got that" or someone who knows a sponsor on here.

Hmmm if only I had a banner you could click on.... oh wait I do!! We carry absolutely everything at PSL!

Hmmm if only I had a banner you could click on.... oh wait I do!! We carry absolutely everything at PSL!
Apparently your list wasn't among the "tons" he already got,, lol

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Stop the fucking presses!!!!

How dare you ask these questions OP! How dare you... where is that cunt Lifter?? Go get-em tiger.... you fucking douche bag. Someone asked where to find something... like thousands of people do every week.

Really would have thought that little dick fagget would have been in here keeping order on his internetzz, lol.

A little cut and paste works here too....

You sound butt hurt. Sorry you are such a soft cunt but hey its not my problem. I am so glad I can post on your board. LOL
:coffee:

Stop the fucking presses!!!!

How dare you ask these questions OP! How dare you... where is that cunt Lifter?? Go get-em tiger.... you fucking douche bag. Someone asked where to find something... like thousands of people do every week.

Really would have thought that little dick fagget would have been in here keeping order on his internetzz, lol.

There he is!!! Lifter go attack the OP!! He... he asked questions!! Go get-em tiger!!! Rufff rufff!

I found 1- test but the source says it's GSO and lists the ingredients which I know won't hold. Primo e is everywhere from dirt cheap to very expensive. Only one source has 1 test.

I found 1- test but the source says it's GSO and lists the ingredients which I know won't hold. Primo e is everywhere from dirt cheap to very expensive. Only one source has 1 test.

We have 1-test Cyp and test U in stock at PSL

Don't believe everything you read on the interweb. Personally, I've had no issue with 100mg/ml 1TestCyp holding at 2-23%. There are some secrets when brewing it that help out a little bit but I once was in your shoes too.

GC has DHB (1-test Cyp), I’ve tried it and didn’t think the pip was too bad, little bit of a bite if you pin a lot in one spot but compared to what I’ve heard from others about the pip being miserable, I’d say his wasn’t bad at all.

I’ve never tried the DHB from PSL^^ but I’m sure theirs is great too.

Last edited:
Jpal has the dhb and primo e both recently hplc tested in his sub. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Back