• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Anybody still talking C4?

Haha awesome! I am hulk! I see you still got the dq banner. Are they still going? I used them once before it was fast but I felt the test was mediocre. I had to run high doses with it.

I prefer high stim pre workouts. So c4 just doesn’t cut it for me. Avantus, dark horse, woke af are ones I’ve done and liked a lot.

Yeah man No Offense intended but c4 is kind of a mockery in the real supplement scene.

A ton of way better options depending on what you want.

But hey if you like it and are happy, Im sure its dirt cheap. Keep going :)

Back to research for me! always more to learn

Yeah man No Offense intended but c4 is kind of a mockery in the real supplement scene.

Yeah, I used C4 pwo once upon a time, then I got a job, lol

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

C4 ultimate isnt a terrible product, there is just much better options out there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So many better options... I took C4 when it first came out, now don’t like it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's like 10 c4's and about 8 of them are pixie dust broski no clinical dosages . I'll agree with afonts picks they are top notch

C4 original is horse crap
The ripped and explosive energy are better

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Yeah it did lol only when I drink 30 oz at 3 scoops though
Why would you mix 30oz of water with pwo? I don’t think most guys understand pwo should be drank quickly to let the ingredients take effect and not something you just casually sip on.

Why would you mix 30oz of water with pwo? I don’t think most guys understand pwo should be drank quickly to let the ingredients take effect and not something you just casually sip on.

Dry scoop and a mouthful of water to wash it down that’s how I roll lol

One of my biggest pet peeves. Have a buddy that does this and then just sips on it all workout.

i don’t know how much water you drink but 30oz ain’t shit and 3 scoops at that amount is stout. Next time know what you’re talking about

30oz is like 4 glasses off water. That’s a lot of water to chug for a pre workout. But I mean, to each there own. I drink coffee so those stimulant pre workouts usually just make me sick.

mudvayne, static x, pantera is usually my pre workout. Mixed with a dash of road rage and I’m ready to tear shit up at the gym.

Get Shredded!
C4 ultimate isnt a terrible product, there is just much better options out there.

The citrulline ratio is perfect but to much caffeine. I like total war

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Total war has more caffeine.

Total war 325 I thought c4 ultimate was 400mg ? I know it was when it first released

Total war 325 I thought c4 ultimate was 400mg ? I know it was when it first released

Coulda been.c4 ultimate is 300 now but also has some teacrine plus rauwolfia vomitoria so that could be why. Whereas total war is 350 with some other pseudo stimulants.

Shit im pretty sure when total war first came out it had dmha in it. Back when redcon made prohormones lol.

I like both of them though. Usually rotate between a bunch of different pres depending on what I am feeling that day and how late or early it is.

Coulda been.c4 ultimate is 300 now but also has some teacrine plus rauwolfia vomitoria so that could be why. Whereas total war is 350 with some other pseudo stimulants.

Shit im pretty sure when total war first came out it had dmha in it. Back when redcon made prohormones lol.

I like both of them though. Usually rotate between a bunch of different pres depending on what I am feeling that day and how late or early it is.

Ya I like when the citrulline is atleast at 6grams so even with half a scoop I'll still feel it

30oz is like 4 glasses off water. That’s a lot of water to chug for a pre workout. But I mean, to each there own. I drink coffee so those stimulant pre workouts usually just make me sick.

mudvayne, static x, pantera is usually my pre workout. Mixed with a dash of road rage and I’m ready to tear shit up at the gym.

sorry I wasn’t trying be a dick but just re read that. My previous statement Sounds dickish , sorryj swole, but my tumbler I mix my pwo in is 30 oz and it’s about the size of my old shakers. Also I’m looking at concentration not quantity but I do drink a lot of water

Last edited:
I love C4 so kept a small jar in my gym bag. It's easy to mix in my blender bottle with that ball.

Have you ever used Kracked?
I beleieve my buddy tried kracked and it was a lie. Didnt perform how it should have with the ingredient profile. Took 1.5 scoops and didnt feel a thing

Back