• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

A-50 Tester Log

Friday was 5th shot in right shoulder. Didnt sting in this spot.

Trained Arms and had a sick pump. Workout was:

3 supersets I like to do at home with a curly bar and 25’s on each side.

Laying Headcrusher-Laying CloseGrip-Standing Inside Grip Curl

Standing Headcrusher-Standing Outside Grip Curl-Standing Reverse Curl

Sitting Headcrusher-Sitting Curl

Saturday was 6th shot in left shoulder.

And today, Sunday will be 7th shot and im gonna split it and do half a cc in each lat

Monday will be progress pics, and update on weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like doing arms in a SS fashion too and it's ALWAYS a sick pump like you said

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I like doing arms in a SS fashion too and it's ALWAYS a sick pump like you said

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Seems like we have similar methods of training. Have to stay old school, why reinvent the wheel when it has worked so well

Monday- Right Glute, getting use to the little sting now. Pump was ridiculous and after the workout my chest was cramping like crazy. Took a shit later that night and literally couldnt reach the toilet paper without my chest cramping up, got stuck on the toilet an extra 15 mins lol

Incline Barbell Bench-
135 for 12
185 for 10
225 for 8
275 for 7

Flat Barbell Bench-
225 for 12
275 for 10
315 for 5

Incline Dumbbell Flys-
40’s for 12
40’s for 12
40’s for 12

Flat Dumbbell Flys-
40’s for 12
40’s for 12
40’s for 12

Extra rep on 275 incline. And went straight to 225 on flat and moved my 225 and 275 up 2 reps. 5 rep increase total in 1 week. If I move up 1 rep in a week I’m happy, 5 was great for me. My friend actually said my hands seem a little bigger since I started, I dont notice it because I see my hands all the time.

Heres my updated pic this week with my weight:

3d0e8b9f5a5feef9f859a8f7b0df2b21.jpg

87c56edb127f720c0cc414485b742542.jpg

Going to keep doing the same pose so we can get a good comparison at the end. Wife says I’m harder and bigger. Gained .5 this week and so far 5 reps on chest day. Curious to see at the end of this week all the reps I can continue to increase and if I can gain another .5lb. Gaining weight after 230 gets hard, especially for me because my metabolism is so fast. I will update this later tonight after I train legs

Nice

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tuesday-9th Shot, Left Glute. Crazy hamstring pump.

My workout:

Back Squats:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10
405 for 6 (1 rep increase)

Leg Extension:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
135 for 10
135 for 12
135 for 15

Leg Curl:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Crazy hamstring pump today after squats. Threw in stiff legged deads and was going slow and really stretching at the bottom. 1 extra rep on 405 which is another rep added to my heaviest sets, 6 total rep increase so far on my heaviest sets in just 9 days. Can not believe the pumps I’m getting from this stuff, and it feels like its pretty instant. Greatest part of working out at home is being able to inject and go right into the next room and kill those weights. Another thing I noticed is my appetite is up, which is usually the opposite for me when it comes to orals. I have some days when I take an oral they upset my stomach, but no stomach problems if I just inject it.

Going to do quads today and tomorrow, any other places you recommend? Quads are usually one of my favorite spots but it deff stings a bit more there. My pin schedule is:

Monday-Right Glute
Tuesday-Left Glute
Wednesday-Right Quad
Thursday-Left Quad
Friday-Right Shoulder
Saturday-Left Shoulder
Sunday-Split shot between Lats

Guess each lat could get there own day, its painless there, but I would still be missing one day. Maybe split shots for the quads better? What do you guys think?

My workout:

Back Squats:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10

Leg Extension:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
135 for 10
135 for 12
135 for 15

Leg Curl:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Crazy hamstring pump today after squats. Threw in stiff legged deads and was going slow and really stretching at the bottom. 1 extra rep on 405 which is another rep added to my heaviest sets, 6 total rep increase so far on my heaviest sets in just 9 days. Can not believe the pumps I’m getting from this stuff, and it feels like its pretty instant. Greatest part of working out at home is being able to inject and go right into the next room and kill those weights. Another thing I noticed is my appetite is up, which is usually the opposite for me when it comes to orals. I have some days when I take an oral they upset my stomach, but no stomach problems if I just inject it.

Going to do quads today and tomorrow, any other places you recommend? Quads are usually one of my favorite spots but it deff stings a bit more there. My pin schedule is:

Monday-Right Glute
Tuesday-Left Glute
Wednesday-Right Quad
Thursday-Left Quad
Friday-Right Shoulder
Saturday-Left Shoulder

Guess each lat could get there own day, its painless there, but I would still be missing one day. Maybe split shots for the quads better? What do you guys think?

I don't see any reason to change what ir doing. Maybe hit ur traps but meh i dunno

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I don't see any reason to change what ir doing. Maybe hit ur traps but meh i dunno

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Was thinking traps or tris, maybe I’ll try them each one week and let you know how it goes.

Wednesday-10th shot, right Quad, Back day.

Deadlifts:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10
405 for 10

Barbell Row:
135 for 10
185 for 10
225 for 10
275 for 10
315 for 7

Pull Ups:
3 sets to failure

1 extra rep on my heaviest barbell row. Thats the 7th extra rep I had on my heaviest weights. And now I’m 234lb, another .5lb increase.

Pumps are much better than orals. I can clearly feel the difference now. Wanted to wait to really make that conclusion but injectable anadrol just feels much stronger, and cleaner. And when I say cleaner I’m meaning the direct effect and no side effects like not being able to eat, holding a lot of water, getting balloon face, or red face. Not experiencing anything like that, just positive effects. I’d say the only negative is the slight stinging after you inject, but already im starting to get use to it. Quads deff sting more, but its bearable. Gonna try Lats and Traps next week.

Happy holidays my iron bros. Hope you enjoy yourself and have some good cheat meals and spend time with the fam.

Get Shredded!
wednesday-10th shot, right quad, back day.

Deadlifts:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10
405 for 10

barbell row:
135 for 10
185 for 10
225 for 10
275 for 10
315 for 7

pull ups:
3 sets to failure

1 extra rep on my heaviest barbell row. Thats the 7th extra rep i had on my heaviest weights. And now i’m 234lb, another .5lb increase.

Pumps are much better than orals. I can clearly feel the difference now. Wanted to wait to really make that conclusion but injectable anadrol just feels much stronger, and cleaner. And when i say cleaner i’m meaning the direct effect and no side effects like not being able to eat, holding a lot of water, getting balloon face, or red face. Not experiencing anything like that, just positive effects. I’d say the only negative is the slight stinging after you inject, but already im starting to get use to it. Quads deff sting more, but its bearable. Gonna try lats and traps next week.

Happy holidays my iron bros. Hope you enjoy yourself and have some good cheat meals and spend time with the fam.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
awesome!!!

Uncle z rep

www.unclez.ru for list/ordering

orders@unclez.ru for order questions

pm for all other help

My workout:

Back Squats:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10

Leg Extension:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
135 for 10
135 for 12
135 for 15

Leg Curl:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Monday-Right Glute
Tuesday-Left Glute
Wednesday-Right Quad
Thursday-Left Quad
Friday-Right Shoulder
Saturday-Left Shoulder

your quote: I noticed is my appetite is up, which is usually the opposite for me when it comes to orals. end quote-

That is the main thing I was curious about.. Appreciate the feedback

Max

Thursday-11th Shot Left Quad

Christmas Eve, as an Italian family we eat the 7 fish meal, I did my workout right before the dinner and my wife said this was the fullest shes ever seen me. Felt like my muscles were pushing through my skin during dinner. And this was more of a pump workout than anything because I had a lot of things to do today.

Workout:
Side Raises-
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps

Front raises-
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps

Shrugs
315 for 20
315 for 20
315 for 20

Had a crazy pump from just those 3 exercises. Really pumping and contracting during the movements.

Friday-12th Shot Right Shoulder
Christmas Day. Another day rushing around but eating tons of food. We do fish for Christmas Eve and Filet Mignon on Christmas Day. Hit a short arm workout again leaving with a crazy full, skin tight pump. I dont normally get pumps this tight, almost felt like I couldnt move my arms after or they would cramp on me. I did 1 superset with 6 sets.

Arm Workout:
Headcrusher-Close Grip-21 Curls

Using a curly bar I put a 25 and 10 on each side. Lay on a bench and do 20 reps of skull crushers to the eyes/forehead area, then directly into close grip bench, then stand and do 21’s. 20 rep each, 6 sets. Thats 60 reps a set, 360 reps in 1 triple superset workout. If youve never tried an arm workout like that I highly recommend giving it a go.

Saturday-13th Shot Left Shoulder

Sunday-14th Shot Split Between Lats

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Time to get back to reality for international chest day tomorrow!

Thursday-11th Shot Left Quad

Christmas Eve, as an Italian family we eat the 7 fish meal, I did my workout right before the dinner and my wife said this was the fullest shes ever seen me. Felt like my muscles were pushing through my skin during dinner. And this was more of a pump workout than anything because I had a lot of things to do today.

Workout:
Side Raises-
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps

Front raises-
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps
15 Dumbbells for 20 reps

Shrugs
315 for 20
315 for 20
315 for 20

Had a crazy pump from just those 3 exercises. Really pumping and contracting during the movements.

Friday-12th Shot Right Shoulder
Christmas Day. Another day rushing around but eating tons of food. We do fish for Christmas Eve and Filet Mignon on Christmas Day. Hit a short arm workout again leaving with a crazy full, skin tight pump. I dont normally get pumps this tight, almost felt like I couldnt move my arms after or they would cramp on me. I did 1 superset with 6 sets.

Arm Workout:
Headcrusher-Close Grip-21 Curls

Using a curly bar I put a 25 and 10 on each side. Lay on a bench and do 20 reps of skull crushers to the eyes/forehead area, then directly into close grip bench, then stand and do 21’s. 20 rep each, 6 sets. Thats 60 reps a set, 360 reps in 1 triple superset workout. If youve never tried an arm workout like that I highly recommend giving it a go.

Saturday-13th Shot Left Shoulder

Sunday-14th Shot Split Between Lats

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Time to get back to reality for international chest day tomorrow!

That arm workout sounds nice. Simple and str8 to it. My style. Bet that was a burner. I always SS bis and tris. Love a good bro pump

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

That arm workout sounds nice. Simple and str8 to it. My style. Bet that was a burner. I always SS bis and tris. Love a good bro pump

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Agreed. I usually make them triple supersets with 2 tri movements and 1 bi. But I do another good one thats 1 tri and 2bi.

Same weight on curly bar, 25+10 each side
20 reps each exercise, 60 rep sets
(stand the entire set, dont let go of weight)
Standing headcrusher (tri), superset reverse curl (hands on top of curly bar, bi), superset outside grip regular curl (bi)

So many supersets you can make with that curly bar. Could go heavier with less reps too, which I’ll probably switch to later on.

Agreed. I usually make them triple supersets with 2 tri movements and 1 bi. But I do another good one thats 1 tri and 2bi.

Same weight on curly bar, 25+10 each side
20 reps each exercise, 60 rep sets
(stand the entire set, dont let go of weight)
Standing headcrusher (tri), superset reverse curl (hands on top of curly bar, bi), superset outside grip regular curl (bi)

So many supersets you can make with that curly bar. Could go heavier with less reps too, which I’ll probably switch to later on.

I like the 8-10 rep range for majority of my work but I do catch myself pump chasing occasionally in the 20-25 range

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Monday-15th shot, Right Glute

Incline Barbell Bench-
135 for 12
185 for 10
225 for 8
275 for 8

Flat Barbell Bench-
225 for 12
275 for 10
315 for 6

Incline Dumbbell Flys-
40’s for 12
40’s for 12
40’s for 12

Flat Dumbbell Flys-
40’s for 12
40’s for 12
40’s for 12

Incline Bench 275 for 8, increased by 1. Flat Bench 315 for 6, increased by 1.

Another 2 rep increase on my heaviest sets, which is a total of 9 increased reps.

Starting weight was 233 and now my weight is 235

This is the fullest I’ve felt in my life, and I have tried a lot of different gear before. Injectable anadrol will deff be a part of my arsenal now.

15 days in, half way done
Weight Gain-2 pounds
Heaviest Weight Rep Increases-9 reps

Below is my progress pic for this week, and the scale at 235lb

b1563022d2549e325ab9eb7c4b7c5ee2.jpg

13a3e411bd1897111044ee155b8513a7.jpg

Monday-15th shot, Right Glute

Incline Barbell Bench-
135 for 12
185 for 10
225 for 8
275 for 8

Flat Barbell Bench-
225 for 12
275 for 10
315 for 6

Incline Dumbbell Flys-
40’s for 12
40’s for 12
40’s for 12

Flat Dumbbell Flys-
40’s for 12
40’s for 12
40’s for 12

Incline Bench 275 for 8, increased by 1. Flat Bench 315 for 6, increased by 1.

Another 2 rep increase on my heaviest sets, which is a total of 9 increased reps.

Starting weight was 233 and now my weight is 235

This is the fullest I’ve felt in my life, and I have tried a lot of different gear before. Injectable anadrol will deff be a part of my arsenal now.

15 days in, half way done
Weight Gain-2 pounds
Heaviest Weight Rep Increases-9 reps

Below is my progress pic for this week, and the scale at 235lb

b1563022d2549e325ab9eb7c4b7c5ee2.jpg

13a3e411bd1897111044ee155b8513a7.jpg

Some Damn Weight!!

Max
Keep it up! Burn

Love handles have shrunk down looks like too so ur net gain id say is more than the scale says.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks bro. Yeah looks like I’m not just holding water, but putting on quality muscle and not gaining fat. Definitely more defined than usual, but I think thats do to the skin tight pumps I’m getting.

Thanks bro. Yeah looks like I’m not just holding water, but putting on quality muscle and not gaining fat. Definitely more defined than usual, but I think thats do to the skin tight pumps I’m getting.

May be part of it but a pump dont pull In love handles. Keep doing exactly what ur doin brutha

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Some Damn Weight!!

Max
Keep it up! Burn

Thank you.

And now I can really answer your question before if you could use this pre contest, and I would say 100% but there is one downfall, its the actual injection site. The feeling, fullness, less water retention, etc would make me love to use this pre contest. But there were a couple shots that did leave me with a little bruise. Was gone in a few days though. Glutes and Quads deff were noticeable that I did take a shot, but shoulders and lats you couldnt notice. You would have to be extremely careful leading into a show with this.

May be part of it but a pump dont pull In love handles. Keep doing exactly what ur doin brutha

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Will do man, almost want to extend this another 30 days. Cant believe I’m already halfway.

Will do man, almost want to extend this another 30 days. Cant believe I’m already halfway.

I can't speak with any authority, and i mean zero, but keep bangin and maybe some magic will happen

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thank you.

And now I can really answer your question before if you could use this pre contest, and I would say 100% but there is one downfall, its the actual injection site. The feeling, fullness, less water retention, etc would make me love to use this pre contest. But there were a couple shots that did leave me with a little bruise. Was gone in a few days though. Glutes and Quads deff were noticeable that I did take a shot, but shoulders and lats you couldnt notice. You would have to be extremely careful leading into a show with this.

Thanks Zepp! Definitely do not want any swelling. Maybe micro dosing and I mean; tiny .20-.25ml few x daily for the last week or two. GD precontest schedule is so darn tricky with everything going on with water/sodium/potassium....beyond all the pinning!. It truly is like mad science !!

Max
#appreciate#feedback#knowledge#experience

Thanks Zepp! Definitely do not want any swelling. Maybe micro dosing and I mean; tiny .20-.25ml few x daily for the last week or two. GD precontest schedule is so darn tricky with everything going on with water/sodium/potassium....beyond all the pinning!. It truly is like mad science !!

Max
#appreciate#feedback#knowledge#experience

A lot of people stop normal pinning 2 weeks out incase of a mistake. I would just avoid glutes and quads. Shoulders, Lats and even tris to me are more reliable at not showing I injected there.

And man as much as I hate the whole water and sodium manipulation, I’m a sick guy and love torturing myself through it and getting that full experience in the show. Shows are best when you know you gave it your 100% and now all you need to focus on is presentation.

A lot of people stop normal pinning 2 weeks out incase of a mistake. I would just avoid glutes and quads. Shoulders, Lats and even tris to me are more reliable at not showing I injected there.

And man as much as I hate the whole water and sodium manipulation, I’m a sick guy and love torturing myself through it and getting that full experience in the show. Shows are best when you know you gave it your 100% and now all you need to focus on is presentation.

Indeed, Indeed! It is unexplainable to most but, such an accomplished feeling. Especially: photos are something to pass down and remember forever

Max

Thank you.

Dave crosland speaks highly of adrol going into show but ONLY IF in proper shape

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Tuesday-16th shot, Left Glute, Leg Day

Back Squats:
135 for 10
225 for 10
315 for 10
405 for 6

Leg Extension:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Stiff Legged Deadlift:
135 for 10
135 for 12
135 for 15

Leg Curl:
25 for 20
50 for 15
75 for 12

Was still extremely sore from my chest workout Monday. Hit the same numbers as last week even when I was really sore. Chest was killing me to just hold the bar on my back. Another crazy skin tight pump.

Back