• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

ATTENTION: all members this is a buyers beware warning.

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Once a lab is no longer a lab on ASF or IMF you are 100% on your own if you order. There will be no open board discussion or recourse if things go awry, not for any reason. Both ASF and IMF have proven to be priceless resources for everyone involved and we intend to keep it that way, for everyone involved.

With the current landscape for 2020, you can believe the scammers are going to be working overtime to take your money and run. We are doing everything we can to eliminate that from happening here.

Thanks for your help guys:boobs::twothumbs:

Last edited:
We are woking to keep everything as current as possible, so if you see emails or threads that need attention , please shoot me a PM. Thanks :twothumbs:

Ya that guy was trying to slang while not being a sponsor... Kinda dirty if you ask me.

I see what you just did there lol.

Was it H-AS?

A source who is no longer a sponsor here.

If anyone is still receiving solicitations from them please contact a moderator

Or solicitation from members saying they can get you raws or anything else. We recently had 2 members rip off another member here by soliciting raws through pm. Please report any activity like this and never do business through none sponsors if you don’t enjoy getting ripped off

Or solicitation from members saying they can get you raws or anything else. We recently had 2 members rip off another member here by soliciting raws through pm. Please report any activity like this and never do business through none sponsors if you don’t enjoy getting ripped off

Fuck that shit...those 2 have to be the lowliest scum to ever be on this forum. We should be helping our fellow members not scam them.

Fuck that shit...those 2 have to be the lowliest scum to ever be on this forum. We should be helping our fellow members not scam them.

Unfortunately there’s some really shitty people in this world... the lifestyle we live is hard enough especially when some of us have families and most of us aren’t millionaire to take from someone like that is just down right lowlife stuff. Don’t be fooled by these scammers people we have trusted sources here for a reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Can I ask why there will be no open forum discussion on a potential scammer that's not related to the board? Seems like that would aid in awareness.

Can I ask why there will be no open forum discussion on a potential scammer that's not related to the board? Seems like that would aid in awareness.

Agreed as scammers go from board to board or somehow snag a member here who may be on other forums as well. Scammers are crafty people so information should be shared with other forums too so that the community at large here and at other places can be protected.

Are you guys reading the OP or just replying to other replies?

Was gonna order through h-as. Who do u recommend going through?

Damn it malt- no spoon feeding- read every thread on asf and report back to me with a 3 page summary- do it now!
It would be nice to have these ex-sources (now scammers?) and ex-members named explicitly. And as soon as possible. Not all of us follow every thread.

Can we get names?

- - - Updated - - -

any one of the other numerous sponsors on here.....
Was gonna order through h-as. Who do u recommend going through?

I agree, everyone need to be careful when you choose a source to place orders. MOD did the right thing to protect ASF/IMF members.

If customers can not receive the products after making the payment, then there must be a scammer. But if all the customers receive everything they ordered, then it is still that reliable source. Just saying.

Get Shredded!
Another thing, if customer post something about their order now, assume post will be deleted soon. Just saying :)

Sure but no one would know because you are no longer a sponsor here. Just saying.

Another thing, if customer post something about their order now, assume post will be deleted soon. Just saying :)
But if a source goes private do you really want people saying they placed an order with you? Kinda kills the whole idea of going private, doesn't it?

I sure as shit wouldn’t order from someone who is still a member and actively posting, but no longer a sponsor. Just saying. You got a whole community at your back with a sponsor. I mean if they still have faithful customers good for them. Just doesn’t look good imo.

- - - Updated - - -

I sure as shit wouldn’t order from someone who is still a member and actively posting, but no longer a sponsor. Just saying. You got a whole community at your back with a sponsor. I mean if they still have faithful customers good for them. Just doesn’t look good imo.

The facts remain simple. Order with IMF, ASF sponsors and you enjoy the ASF IMF platforms and the community’s backing to be made whole IF something goes awry.

Choose a non sponsor lab, you’re 100% on your own. This is a BUYERS BEWARE warning. I can assure you I’m not ordering anything from a non sponsor lab. Especially with the China 2020 ban knocking on our front door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be no open board discussion or recourse if things go awry, not for any reason.

Are you guys reading the OP or just replying to other replies?

Was reading the OP when I asked my question about no open board discussion.

Really not trying to be a dick but just understand the policy.

Has anybody got anything from H-AS Pharma this year? I made the mistake of not checking forum now I'm thinking I got scammed. Anyone chime in on this? The thing that sucks is they have been solid for years and now this.

Back