• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Who is married/dating a Teresa?

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it me or are every single girl named Teresa a pain in the ass? Let’s here how snaky these chicks are!

Or if they married someone with a fucked up last name how more annoying they would be.

My rant for the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was married to a girl named Lucia.....a complete cunt

I dated a girl named Teresa back in the day. She was batshit crazy. She broke into my house one day because I was sick and not answering my phone. She legit crawled through a window just to come over and make me soup, even though I told her already that I have the flue and wanted to be left alone. Even after I broke up with her she stalked me for a few months before finally latching onto someone else.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

I dated a girl named Teresa back in the day. She was batshit crazy. She broke into my house one day because I was sick and not answering my phone. She legit crawled through a window just to come over and make me soup, even though I told her already that I have the flue and wanted to be left alone. Even after I broke up with her she stalked me for a few months before finally latching onto someone else.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

O man was she a blond?

I had a girl named Teresa I almost married. But I was a pain in her ass. Maybe not so much of a pain though. She was the first chick that anal became a regular part of our routine. Her ass would self lubricate so you could slip right in like a slimy vagina. Probably the most intense sexual partner I’ve ever had. Ok, maybe a close second. Of course we were 30 at the time.
She was a bit wacky and definitely had a drinking problem.
I reconnected with her after 14 years and we were to meet for coffee. On the way to the meeting place she called and changed it to a “restaurant” next door. When I walked in she was drinking a martini...at 10am!
Didn't bang her. I was married. Wanted to though.

In 2012 she called out of the blue and asked me to come over for sex. She was headed for an extended job in China and wanted some action before she left. I hobbled into her place on crutches, hoping my freshly heal dick was up for it.
We went through the routine of 18 years before. Mistake.
It was then I swore off backtracking/ digging up old bones. Prefer to keep those early sessions in my spank bank.
Analogy: The first Rambo was new and exciting. Just saw the new one. Old worn out Rambo with predictable, tired moves.

This thread reminds me, her birthday is tomorrow. Maybe I’ll send out a bday wish.

I had a girl named Teresa I almost married. But I was a pain in her ass. Maybe not so much of a pain though. She was the first chick that anal became a regular part of our routine. Her ass would self lubricate so you could slip right in like a slimy vagina. Probably the most intense sexual partner I’ve ever had. Ok, maybe a close second. Of course we were 30 at the time.
She was a bit wacky and definitely had a drinking problem.
I reconnected with her after 14 years and we were to meet for coffee. On the way to the meeting place she called and changed it to a “restaurant” next door. When I walked in she was drinking a martini...at 10am!
Didn't bang her. I was married. Wanted to though.

In 2012 she called out of the blue and asked me to come over for sex. She was headed for an extended job in China and wanted some action before she left. I hobbled into her place on crutches, hoping my freshly heal dick was up for it.
We went through the routine of 18 years before. Mistake.
It was then I swore off backtracking/ digging up old bones. Prefer to keep those early sessions in my spank bank.
Analogy: The first Rambo was new and exciting. Just saw the new one. Old worn out Rambo with predictable, tired moves.

This thread reminds me, her birthday is tomorrow. Maybe I’ll send out a bday wish.

Lol love the story bro!

I also read how u disliked it over here because of the drama.

Bro stick around in the short time back over here you have been active with post and I appreciate the back and fourth.

Lol love the story bro!

I also read how u disliked it over here because of the drama.

Bro stick around in the short time back over here you have been active with post and I appreciate the back and fourth.

Cheers man! There were a few cats over here I missed. You were one of them. You always seem helpful and mix it with the pit stuff. Some of the guys I kept in touch with via email.
I enjoy telling stories. They are all true and have lived a lot of life in 56 years. Consider myself a very lucky fucker.

I’m also a very loyal person with great morals and the most realest real guy you’d ever... oh wait. That’s been said not to work here.
lol

I agree with Augustine..... Tiffany’s are tragic. And my wife is a hair dresser ..

get skip and oldschool back and we can party like the old days (the old days for me anyway)

Crazy= Great for dating, just be ready to exfil at any moment.
Crazy= NEVER fucking marry.

I dead ass had a hair dresser named Theresa cutting my hair flirting with me the entire time while also talking about her boyfriend then ended with asking me to go hiking. Super flattering cuz females used to never do that to until the gym life but I was was like this hoe is crazy. I still got her number

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I dead ass had a hair dresser named Theresa cutting my hair flirting with me the entire time while also talking about her boyfriend then ended with asking me to go hiking. Super flattering cuz females used to never do that to until the gym life but I was was like this hoe is crazy. I still got her number

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
hell yea bro... one of the best hiking trips of your life boy! Just remember to take pics for the board!

Yep Theresa, bat shit crazy, knew her since high school, 20yrs later she was still the same, mistake became friends with her again, still bat shit crazy. Calling me a liar (still dont know why). Tried to off her self a few times, see's non existant problems in life and with everyone. Never would bang her, she would latch on and never let go. Glad I stopped returning txts (last one was months after I stopped talking to her, saying "you promised me you werent lying" WTF about :p

Back