• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

For All You Dumbfucks Out There Listen Up!

Lol this is def the kind of guy I want to be entering into a mutually beneficial financial exchange with...what a douche. I bet he vapes

Lol

Dumb mutha fuccas

I believe he is hinting around that he is about to scam people out of their money. At least that's the way I see it.

LMAO. Looks like he's hooked on his own tren... That's does kind of suck though.. I always triple check my info before I send. Luckily Ive haven't made any mistakes yet. Honestly though.. After using bit coin it's definitely my preferred payment method.

LOL I wouldn't act like him if I had a business but he's partially right...I mean,if you cannot make few simple things when ordering aas you are too stupid to use them

LOL I wouldn't act like him if I had a business but he's partially right...I mean,if you cannot make few simple things when ordering aas you are too stupid to use them

When customers make a mistake they deserve to be shit on, come on man!

No just that they need to take the time and reduce the risk on both ends and provide the correct info. but u have to be able to read between the lines.

LMAO. Looks like he's hooked on his own tren... That's does kind of suck though.. I always triple check my info before I send. Luckily Ive haven't made any mistakes yet. Honestly though.. After using bit coin it's definitely my preferred payment method.

Uberdawg!

You the man, loved your log last year, hope you do one again!

Good thing you triple check WU, because this guy will fuck you up!

No just that they need to take the time and reduce the risk on both ends and provide the correct info. but u have to be able to read between the lines.

Above the lines, below the lines it all looks the same to me.

Unstable.

Gear is gear. With the current market - all of the boards and reviews out there in the open, sources are forced to provide quality products if they hope to last. That is the beauty of a free market. It also allows customers to choose who to spend their hard earned money with. This guy is not at the top of my list lol

Gear is gear. With the current market - all of the boards and reviews out there in the open, sources are forced to provide quality products if they hope to last. That is the beauty of a free market. It also allows customers to choose who to spend their hard earned money with. This guy is not at the top of my list lol

Gear is not gear bud. But I respect your opinion

Gear is gtg and he's in the US.

You just passed the meat head test, you got a future!!!

Every shop on here deals with the same crap from customers. What counts is how they handle it. Advanced epic fail. My guess is if that many people are screwing up instructions, then just maybe the instructions suck and are unclear. Face it their customer base is mainly noobs who are new at this. Maybe too many f bombs in the instructions? At any rate how would Advanced handle something actually serious? Think about that.

He and I had a go round......I simply stated that I didn't think it was professional the way he handled things....well things went from bad to worse, and I've never told a lab to more less fuck off, but I did....not my style. His true colors came out, and if he is successful doing that way, good for him. But you can't shit an old turd as the saying goes....he called me out on things, but that doesn't bother me, he hasn't been around long enough to know me. I think most people hear know I'm as easy going as anyone....Christ, I'm to old to get in pissing matches, and don't approve of my actions today.

Added material.
Another thing that bothered me in that thread was a couple guys pretty much calling the members stupid....one really surprised me saying that.

Last edited:
Every shop on here deals with the same crap from customers. What counts is how they handle it. Advanced epic fail. My guess is if that many people are screwing up instructions, then just maybe the instructions suck and are unclear. Face it their customer base is mainly noobs who are new at this. Maybe too many f bombs in the instructions? At any rate how would Advanced handle something actually serious? Think about that.

AY was so easy to work with. Made a mistake on promos once....contacted her and she sent out another pack which landed by week's end. She even told me thank you for my business. AY was the best domestic shop with the best reps this site will ever have.

One more thing I'll add to this. Jersey was one of those reps and he's still looking out for the old AY customers to this day and he gets absolutely nothing in return. Though I have never met the man, I honestly consider him a friend.

Back