• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What color is your tren?

Get Shredded!
thats the debate

our guys are used to the dark stuff and prefer it and when they get light stuff its no good

we have made tren that has came out light with no color at all and those vials we replaced them all for customer

BLACKSTAR

You're an amateur if you replace light tren cause your guys don't think it's working for them.

Even further you lack process control if can consistently produce the same color product.

I'd stay far far away.

we also have seen ugl's that added food coloring to darken thier tren ( 5 + years ago ) and other harsh chemicals

the bottle in the pic above was made with no heat look hw the glass is stained

i can send the vial to anyone if they want to see for themselves what good tren looks like and its about 6 years old with stellar shelf life

a good chemist is one that has over 5 years and have worked with the biggest brand names in the buisiness

mickey mouse chemists are a dime a dozen

BLACKSTAR

The bottle in the pic is base that crashed and in a hurry a torch was used to bring it back. That's where the staining came from. That's not the chemist. That's me needing to pin before work in January.

we also have seen ugl's that added food coloring to darken thier tren ( 5 + years ago ) and other harsh chemicals

i can send the vial to anyone if they want to see for themselves what good tren looks like and its about 6 years old with stellar shelf life

a good chemist is one that has over 5 years and have worked with the biggest brand names in the buisiness

BLACKSTAR

You mean like a grad level organic chemist with an actual degree? Ya he already chimed in

You're an amateur if you replace light tren cause your guys don't think it's working for them.

Even further you lack process control if can consistently produce the same color product.

I'd stay far far away.

you cant compete with us even on our worst day.

im open to competition

ill sponsor 10 guys with my tren
you sponsor 10 guys with your tren

lets see who has better product

BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR

He needs to adjust his process. Too much heat is an amateur mistake.

If you're intentionally making dark tren for people who think it's better than shame on you for not properly educating your customers and allowing them to make informed decisions. You are simply exploiting their lack of knowledge for monetary gains. Bad business.

you cant compete with us even on our worst day.

im open to competition

ill sponsor 10 guys with my tren
you sponsor 10 guys with your tren

lets see who has better product

BLACKSTAR

Please don't change this to "were better than you!" Chest puffing thread.

It not about competition is about providing a quality product for brodins disciples of the iron temple.

But I will say if I was bored and decided to brew tren we'd see some exciting logs. Nosebleeds while taking a shit exciting... Now doesn't that sound fun?

he says same color tren we cant make it

we go through so many kilograms of tren HE SHOULD KNOW THAT COLOR VARIES

Thats a variable based on raws and purity which is never consistent. Besides shitty ugls use food coloring bruh you know this. I

So your expert chemist brews batches that yall later determine to be bad after selling them and getting complaints yet you can tell by looking at them that they are going to be bad just because they aren't dark. But you sold them anyway. But he's the best chemist in the biz. I'm just not flowing the logic there. Not even trying to be a dick. Just asking you to explain that one. Because it kind of sounds like you're just trying to turn a thread into a sales pitch.

IML Gear Cream!

You need to standardize your process, if your raws are always different colors then that says your supplier could give two fucks about what they're selling you and they have little to no quality control. Color is a key attribute to tren raws that should be measured by the supplier to track and trend consistency as it impacts the finished product color and can easily be a customer dissatisfier.

Please don't change this to "were better than you!" Chest puffing thread.

It not about competition is about providing a quality product for brodins disciples of the iron temple.

But I will say if I was bored and decided to brew tren we'd see some exciting logs. Nosebleeds while taking a shit exciting... Now doesn't that sound fun?

I believe we have all angered Brodin...

ill even let you pick 10 ifbb pro's or NPC competitors at that

im sure if your a reputable chemist you would know many

that sounds fun

BLACKSTAR

ok lets skip the foreplay and line up 20 guys ( vets ) lets see if my broscience is true or not

So we're just going to avoid logic and start name dropping without actually naming names. I'm starting to see a trend of typical board marketing. Do we have a family or an army or a pound yet?

ill even let you pick 10 ifbb pro's or NPC competitors at that

im sure if your a reputable chemist you would know many

that sounds fun

BLACKSTAR

A reputable chemist would know 10 ifbb pros or NPC competitors? Da fuq you say Willis?!
That is highly inaccurate.

A bathtub chemist such as yourself (pars) would be even less likely to know these but maybe you follow them on IG or like them on Facebook and that's synonymous to knowing them in your mind.

Carry on.

my my you really cant back up anything you say huh

oh well at least you gave it your best.

BLACKSTAR

the caveat in this debate is you cant even throw down product to defend your skills

im willing at anytime

like Mchammer says " cant touch this "

BLACKSTAR

my my you really cant back up anything you say huh

oh well at least you gave it your best.

BLACKSTAR
SOOO about those light colored batches you sent out anyway knowing for certain that they would be bad...

Screen_Shot_2015_12_09_at_1_30_39_AM.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back