• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Loose fat on a bulking cycle

Kmer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive just started with a cycle of sust for 12 weeks d Bol for 6 weeks then winstrol for 6 weeks with armidex and pct. I'm just wondering if it's possible to loose fat when on the d Bol. The winstrol portion I know will be a little easier if anything to loose fat. Thanks

You can loose body fat on any cycle. Diet is 98% of it. Slamming a ton a gears will not work if you diet is shit.

Diet is what makes any cycle a cut or bulk. Some gear may be better than others for bulking or cutting but end of the day the diet is what makes you gain or lose fat.

Yes diet is key, I can't stress that enough, that's one of the most important things I've learned over the years

My last cycle was 500 test 150 eod tren ace. I gained 7 lbs of muscle and lost 3% body fat. Diet was what I consider slightly above maintenance calorie wise.

Ya thanks guys I knew that but how would I have to alter my diet in order to get good gains but loose fat

Keep closer to maintenance cals instead of way above to keep a bulk leaner.

My last cycle was 500 test 150 eod tren ace. I gained 7 lbs of muscle and lost 3% body fat. Diet was what I consider slightly above maintenance calorie wise.

my adopted daughter just said..thats its clear by your avatar that you don't work legs bro

Back