• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I am sick and need some input

IML Gear Cream!
Just an update today . I still feel like shit . No fever tho . I’m doing a lot of fluids and home made soup broth . Still eating clean too . I did throw in some ramen . I didn’t realize how good they were for getting the carbs in . I make soup with the noodles and my own broth meat and seasonings . It’s really good . I have a COVID test scheduled for Wednesday. Soonest I could get in .
I’m suppose to train at a new gym tonight and I’m debating on whether or not I should skip . It really sucks bc I’ve been waiting for this to finally get a membership at this place . If I did go it would probably be on the lighter side . Any thing other then sitting at home doing nothing . I’d love to get a nice pump .

Great that your getting tested. If your contagious I wouldn't chance it my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

How about not going out until you feel better? Remember when people stayed home when sick and warned friends to stay away?
For what purpose would you want a covid test? All it does is increase the governmental powers by feeding their stats.

Just an update today . I still feel like shit . No fever tho . I’m doing a lot of fluids and home made soup broth . Still eating clean too . I did throw in some ramen . I didn’t realize how good they were for getting the carbs in . I make soup with the noodles and my own broth meat and seasonings . It’s really good . I have a COVID test scheduled for Wednesday. Soonest I could get in .
I’m suppose to train at a new gym tonight and I’m debating on whether or not I should skip . It really sucks bc I’ve been waiting for this to finally get a membership at this place . If I did go it would probably be on the lighter side . Any thing other then sitting at home doing nothing . I’d love to get a nice pump .

Hey, Typhoid Mary....quit trying to kill all of us. :roflmao:

How about not going out until you feel better? Remember when people stayed home when sick and warned friends to stay away?
For what purpose would you want a covid test? All it does is increase the governmental powers by feeding their stats.

I think you right coach . As much as I don’t like it . I’d mainly get the test for more time off work lol

Leaning how to salvage a cycle is the lesson here..if only 2 wks..stay ON
If it lags on beyond 3 to 4..TRT

HANG ON
Z...

Leaning how to salvage a cycle is the lesson here..if only 2 wks..stay ON
If it lags on beyond 3 to 4..TRT

HANG ON
Z...

Thanks this was going to eventually come up . I hope it doesn’t come to this but if I have to I have no problem dropping the cycle . I’m actually going to use this time to take a week off from the gym and training at all. I realized that I have been going pretty hard for over a year on my diet and training . Lost a shit ton of weight . Made a bunch of gains I’m happy as hell with. So I’m just gonna take this time and rest physically and mentally . When I get back to it I’ll smash it it harder then ever. .

Last edited:
I just had COVID a few weeks ago man!! I’m gonna go get another test and see . Like can I really get it again like what the fuck !!?!!

I was just at the hospital the other day and we asked the doc this. He said its not likely and that usually your good for 3 months after having covid.
Hope you feel better bro !

I was just at the hospital the other day and we asked the doc this. He said its not likely and that usually your good for 3 months after having covid.
Hope you feel better bro !

That’s good news . I got my COVID test back today and it was negative thank god . But leave it to me
To get sick with some other bullshit

Back off the drugs for a while and don't force food. Let your body heal. You're not going to lose any real weight. You'll fill right back up when you start pushing food again.

Get Shredded!
I feel like the DHB is raising your blood pressure some and the rest is just you being upset about the timing. Honestly though man it could have happened in the middle if your cycle, so just be glad it was nearly at the end! Also I’m no doctor but I think theres some sort of tie between hardcore pip and getting sick. When I was running that JP test 500 I did a bad shot and had a fucking baseball in my ass. Sick as fuck for a couple days and thought it was infected, which it turned out not to be.

Whatever you do though: don’t just try to push through it like my dumbass did more than once. Your body will just stay sick twice as long.

I feel like the DHB is raising your blood pressure some and the rest is just you being upset about the timing. Honestly though man it could have happened in the middle if your cycle, so just be glad it was nearly at the end! Also I’m no doctor but I think theres some sort of tie between hardcore pip and getting sick. When I was running that JP test 500 I did a bad shot and had a fucking baseball in my ass. Sick as fuck for a couple days and thought it was infected, which it turned out not to be.

Whatever you do though: don’t just try to push through it like my dumbass did more than once. Your body will just stay sick twice as long.
Great stand point.
I have had a few fetus's on my arse, like BIG.. all of them just dissipated, and feeling under the weather was just a matter of bad timing with a few. A cold went around in my house at one point and it drained me with the alien in my glute.
Off topic, most of my lumps in that area are mostly elongated, shaped like Florida, weird.. These lumps always happened with Deca and testE, or Deca & TestE blend. Neither are used down there now, and TestE is completely gone from my life.
Bad injects will only exacerbate poor health and immune system at the time.

Back off the drugs for a while and don't force food. Let your body heal. You're not going to lose any real weight. You'll fill right back up when you start pushing food again.

Solid advice and one I’m already doing . My appetite has been down through this so I havnt been pushing my food like I was but still eating the same way just less over all calories .

I think it’s messing with my bp as well. Bc I wasn’t Getting the headaches untill my second week of using it . My wife kept saying that she thinks I was sick like that from the bad shot as well. Also no infection thank god !! Over all I am definitely not 100% . But I feel better and coincidently the pip is basically gone at this point. I was out of the gym for 5 days no weights no cardio . Just chilled . First work out was Wednesday night . I woke up that morning feeling better and I knew I was going to the gym lol. Plus my son has been wanting to go to the new gym finally . Hit chest and shoulders and I felt the monster kick in after my first 2 warm up sets . I wanted to go nuts but I did not . Moderate weight , good contractions . Straight sets . Light walk on treadmill for 30 mins . Yesterday was back, bis and I trained the same way. Today was legs . I felt strong today but I knew I didn’t have much in the tank so I made it count . Heavy barbell squats . Pyramid up and back down . Warmed up with 135 . Went up to 245 for 12 then stripped and did as many as I could at each strip down to 135. These were not bullshit squats. They were controlled with constant tension on the quad . I wanted to try and go heavier bc of how I did the top set and few weeks back I was struggling with this weight and today I smashed it . But I didn’t . Moved on to the leg press . Didn’t go crazy here . 6 plates each side . 4 sets 12-15 reps constant tension on the quad . Do she’s off with leg extensions and ham curls . I was fried after mentally and physically but it felt damn good to hit it like that.

*Something* always happens during cycle. Something. You can't control what happens to you in life. I can't tell you how many times sickness happens smack dab in the middle of a cycle. It's just part of the game...don't knock yourself over it.
I feel like every time I start a oral cycle something terrible happens and derails me off course. I now don't use orals often and everything is peachy. it's a curse.

I feel like every time I start a oral cycle something terrible happens and derails me off course. I now don't use orals often and everything is peachy. it's a curse.

Man, don't we all have a curse. One of my curses, there will be a super hard push, I'll make some incredible progress, and something will derail me for a week, and that week alone plays the biggest head game for me. And it trickles into 2 weeks. 🤷
And testE, for some unknown reason I always try to throw it in there occasionally and I get all lumped up and it sets me back with my pinning schedule and sites..

Maybe donate blood that always make me feel better

Back