• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

semaglutide

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody here has experience with it ? Dosing protocols , etc...

Seems like a great tool for a cutting phase

Fyi it blocks GH effect, natural and exogenous if that's something you take or want effects of.
It works, kills appetite. Bit of nausea first few weeks.
800 bucks a month unless you get samples.

Fyi it blocks GH effect, natural and exogenous if that's something you take or want effects of.
It works, kills appetite. Bit of nausea first few weeks.
800 bucks a month unless you get samples.

Wasnt aware of the GH effect blockage, that sucks , but i guess its not too bad if used for short amount of time 4-6 weeks.
I was able to get my hands on some generics , enough for 6 weeks , so i might give it a try. (Not $800 a month)

I just started a run Saturday. .25 first 4 weeks and .5 after one injection per week. Do you mind sharing your source? I have only been able to find one shop that carries it. It for sure curbs appetite and I feel like my energy levels are thru the roof. Could be something else I am taking I guess.

I have done tons of research and never found where it blocks GH.

I just started a run Saturday. .25 first 4 weeks and .5 after one injection per week. Do you mind sharing your source? I have only been able to find one shop that carries it. It for sure curbs appetite and I feel like my energy levels are thru the roof. Could be something else I am taking I guess.

Where did you find it and how did you make out? I am waiting for some from UNewLife.

I’ve been looking into this recently . I didn’t know about blocking gh . This is why I havnt tried yet . Don’t know enough .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it for about $115 for 5mgs.

Should be back end of week or next week.

my girlfriend followed pretty much the same protocol
.25 for the first month and .50 for another month (two months total).
they were two pens preloaded with the right dosage and with 4 needles each (one injection per week).

A little nausea in the beginning and completely zero hunger, no desire to eat all day.

Back