• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Too much libido recipe

Im not even trying it. Last time I jumped on some super sex shit was that fucking PT141. Literally almost blew up my dick after being hard for like 12 hours. One of the worst pains I’ve ever experienced. Also the thought of having to go to the ER sporting a huge hard on to get in deflated pretty much scared me for life. Nope I’ll let you guys be the genie pigs.

Yessir. Mine showed up yesterday. Started this morning. We'll see what happens

She's finally said time to take a break from the mucuna, lol. Wearing her out like that is oddly erotic as well. Feels good to satisfy her better than I did when we were teens. Married 25 years.

There is no refractory period on the mucuna for me. Can keep going without pause after climax, which she really likes.

She takes hrt which keeps her libido up too, wish she would try some var.

No nausea at all, maybe it's higher doses that cause?

Doubt this would be sustainable, will cycle off when gear cycle finished, but it is most fun cycle I've done. Gaining size like a mofo as well. Bloodwork at 1 month is perfect. Very pleased

And you said that the mucuna you are/were taking was only 15%. So holy shit.... the 99% should definitely help with refractory period..... but may also cause some nausea which you don't get with the 15%....... It may be a delicate balancing act. We shall see.

And you said that the mucuna you are/were taking was only 15%. So holy shit.... the 99% should definitely help with refractory period..... but may also cause some nausea which you don't get with the 15%....... It may be a delicate balancing act. We shall see.
So far no nausea. She's been pissy the last few days...and today too so probably won't even get bday sex. But it'll be in my system for whenever

So…. What dose are you guys/girls using L-dopa (99%) at?
I did an 1/8 of a teaspoon and didn’t really feel anything… I have a buddy at work the same dose and it gave him a migraine headache lol…

also, this L-dopa stuff seems like it could get addictive… I mean once I get the dose right and it puts me in a happy dopamine surplus type mood…. Prolly some opiate like withdrawals with stopping from daily use?

Feel like I’m trading one vice in for another here

what dose you guys use for happy brain (not horny penis) vibes ?

So…. What dose are you guys/girls using L-dopa (99%) at?
I did an 1/8 of a teaspoon and didn’t really feel anything… I have a buddy at work the same dose and it gave him a migraine headache lol…

also, this L-dopa stuff seems like it could get addictive… I mean once I get the dose right and it puts me in a happy dopamine surplus type mood…. Prolly some opiate like withdrawals with stopping from daily use?

Feel like I’m trading one vice in for another here

what dose you guys use for happy brain (not horny penis) vibes ?
I'm taking 1/8tsp before and after work so about 12 hours apart. I don't get headaches or nausea. Still haven't gotten any though so I can't speak on anything else.

I did… no difference in sex life. Totally gonna try to rufenal the wife with it but she pretty much drinks water and when you mix this in water you can tell somethings in the water… so maybe I’ll try her coffee this Saturday when we have coffee together. … if I get anal then you know it’s the l-dopa talking.

Get Shredded!
I did… no difference in sex life. Totally gonna try to rufenal the wife with it but she pretty much drinks water and when you mix this in water you can tell somethings in the water… so maybe I’ll try her coffee this Saturday when we have coffee together. … if I get anal then you know it’s the l-dopa talking.

Juice...always juice, bro.

I’m trying some of the 15%… so I guess I need a shovel full to keep up with you guys and your 99%

I’m trying some of the 15%… so I guess I need a shovel full to keep up with you guys and your 99%

lol…. A backhoe full… I took a 1/4 tsp this morning with my kratom. If I disappear I want you guys to know it was fun fucking around with y’all on the interwebz!!

iron salute!

Well folks, I was inspired by this thread and I ordered the 99% pure stuff from Amazon. Here is what happened to me, YMMV.

Day 1: tried the recommended dosage of 1/8th of a teaspoon. First of all, who the fuck has something this precise? It's approximately 0.5g, my electronic scale won't even register this. I eyeballed it. Felt absolutely nothing.
Day 2: went with a "conservative" dose of 2.5g. Body felt hot. You could see the redness in my face. Wouldn't call this a good feeling. Still could not "finish," so didn't work.
Day 3: decided to say "fuck it, I'll just put in a scoop." Put 5g with water on an empty stomach. Felt like I was having a hot flash after about 30 minutes. After about 1 hour I was drowsy, had a terrible headache, and was nauseous (almost threw up). 2 hours later, success! I was able to finish. Semen volume was also much higher. However, I was unable to get to go a second time, so the reduced refractory period doesn't appear to work for me. Bummer as she was up for it, we did try but it just wasn't happening.

Ultimately, I didn't really like the side effects. I think the combo of taking 5mg daily tadalafil and then one 25mg sildenafil about an hour before works better for me, better overall experience. I will caveat that I have not tried Cabergoline (yet), so I can't really compare.

Drop your dose to where you felt ok and take daily. Neurotransmitter modulators don't act that quick. Should see effect in a week

Well folks, I was inspired by this thread and I ordered the 99% pure stuff from Amazon. Here is what happened to me, YMMV.

Day 1: tried the recommended dosage of 1/8th of a teaspoon. First of all, who the fuck has something this precise? It's approximately 0.5g, my electronic scale won't even register this. I eyeballed it. Felt absolutely nothing.
Day 2: went with a "conservative" dose of 2.5g. Body felt hot. You could see the redness in my face. Wouldn't call this a good feeling. Still could not "finish," so didn't work.
Day 3: decided to say "fuck it, I'll just put in a scoop." Put 5g with water on an empty stomach. Felt like I was having a hot flash after about 30 minutes. After about 1 hour I was drowsy, had a terrible headache, and was nauseous (almost threw up). 2 hours later, success! I was able to finish. Semen volume was also much higher. However, I was unable to get to go a second time, so the reduced refractory period doesn't appear to work for me. Bummer as she was up for it, we did try but it just wasn't happening.

Ultimately, I didn't really like the side effects. I think the combo of taking 5mg daily tadalafil and then one 25mg sildenafil about an hour before works better for me, better overall experience. I will caveat that I have not tried Cabergoline (yet), so I can't really compare.

Well that sucks! I’d stick with your low dose right before bed , at least wait 3-4 days and slowly add maybe 10-20% , now that you hit 3 different (non effect & undesirable sides )
You will end up finding what works . The thing is: it’s not like other supplements, I took it right before bed and started noticing vivid , induced dreams & good sleep , I then noticed the sex thing but I didn’t use it like a pre-sex thing , (not like MT2 or 1 , after finding your dose ; hopefully it just helps you over all (like a dietary supplement ; I take it daily and it works well) .
Now caber is for sure another method that (works too). But some people aren’t going to have the effects right away and others will. Females take it as well.

Max

Following… almost had a heart attack while drowning my wife in my sweat, in and attempt to bust my second but the other night. I made it happen but seriously felt like I was going to die…

Following… almost had a heart attack while drowning my wife in my sweat, in and attempt to bust my second but the other night. I made it happen but seriously felt like I was going to die…

Lmao… I started the 15% as a daily supp, and after a week or two noticed I’m rock hard and last a long time… still tough to bust a second but she isn’t really interested as the first is long enough.

IML Gear Cream!
Wouldn't L-Tyrosine be better ? They both just increase dopamine levels. I've always heard L-Tyrosine is stronger.

If you decide to take this everyday I'd definitely add some 5-hpt to balance things out. You don't want to max out your dopamine levels it could impact your serotonin levels. Also if you're on an antidepressant don't even consider this you'll end up with serotonin poisoning.

Strongest libido enhancers I am aware of?

Designer bath salts - MDPV or PVP or A-PVP

These are like Meth on steroids.

*not encouraging use, just saying*

Strongest libido enhancers I am aware of?

Designer bath salts - MDPV or PVP or A-PVP

These are like Meth on steroids.

*not encouraging use, just saying*

Yikes I remember pvp…stuff legitimately turned me into a dysfunctional tweaker with full blown psychosis after my first hit… couldn’t imagine having sex like that I could barely walk my head was so fucked up… meth did the same thing to me. Only stims I actually enjoyed while using was coke and crack…

Well that sucks! I’d stick with your low dose right before bed , at least wait 3-4 days and slowly add maybe 10-20% , now that you hit 3 different (non effect & undesirable sides )
You will end up finding what works . The thing is: it’s not like other supplements, I took it right before bed and started noticing vivid , induced dreams & good sleep , I then noticed the sex thing but I didn’t use it like a pre-sex thing , (not like MT2 or 1 , after finding your dose ; hopefully it just helps you over all (like a dietary supplement ; I take it daily and it works well) .
Now caber is for sure another method that (works too). But some people aren’t going to have the effects right away and others will. Females take it as well.

Max

Stuck with it for a few more days. 2.5g per at night before bed. Again, it was the 99% pure extract you can get on Amazon. Last night I was able to go 2x in the same session! Was not really a good feeling though. Honestly, unless I was on Tren I don't think I want to mess with this stuff anymore.

Yikes I remember pvp…stuff legitimately turned me into a dysfunctional tweaker with full blown psychosis after my first hit… couldn’t imagine having sex like that I could barely walk my head was so fucked up… meth did the same thing to me. Only stims I actually enjoyed while using was coke and crack…

Once a negro sold me crack as coke when I was like 19 and I spent like 100 and had what I thought was a gram. So of course we smoked it lol. I didn't like the whole process with ashes and the burning plastic smell. Terrible times! I haven't touched Coke since 2010 and I hear it's all trash anyway.

Once a negro sold me crack as coke when I was like 19 and I spent like 100 and had what I thought was a gram. So of course we smoked it lol. I didn't like the whole process with ashes and the burning plastic smell. Terrible times! I haven't touched Coke since 2010 and I hear it's all trash anyway.

Iran’s #1 in the world , highest quality Saffron can cost customer $350 to over $750 a gram!!
Crazy , worth more the Gold by far and drugs.

Now it isn’t the stuff for $7 you see at the store, thats usually some cheap Spanish Saffron or other country.

I guess the work is tedious and expensive for the top purity highest quality and it’s so delicate and Prized ; no machine can do any part of the process - it’s labor-intensive harvesting methods require around 200,000 delicate red strands to be hand-picked from 70,000 Crocus Sativa flowers for each pound. . Ive had the Top of the top (a few of my grandmas best friends are Persian ; my mom friends with all the daughters/sons) they give her some each year as a gift . It’s great and IS THE BEST , I’ve ordered a different countries; the whole counterfeiting industry is HUGE! Anyone who has the real deal can only get is if they are connected. They cannot use Banks (similar to Marijuana in most US fed banks) because of Our sanctions but , you definitely can get it .
I ordered 50 g of Afghani (Good top stuff) and it isn’t “as good” but it definitely is my #1 choice and I only buy it ; because we bought in bulk (50g ) I got this known top brand, usually 1g is $20 but I get for $100(10x cheaper).

Old wives tale is it’s good or Sex, Health, Vitality for men , lmao
Max

What is California’s State Flower? lol

Last edited:

Hey at least you didn’t get a chunk of soap! Love the taste of crack in the morning lol, ok not my style anymore but once upon a time I was that degenerate…

Back