• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cream of rice prep

Void

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What all do you guys use to prepare for COR? I’ve been doing it the standard whey and peanut butter for years now and to say I’m getting tired of it is an understatement. I’d like to add it to more meals for easier carb bump but I can’t really do that and have another source of protein at the same time without going way off plan

COR with scrambled eggs and salsa (hot)
Every now and then I add some cheddar cheese

COR with scrambled eggs and salsa (hot)
Every now and then I add some cheddar cheese

So you make it similar to grits? Any seasonings or flavors added to the COR?

I just mix a scoop of cinnamon crunch whet in it when it has sort of cooled. Makes for a nice, sweet breakfast treat.

I eat it pre workout:

2 servings cream of rice
Good amount of water, microwave 3 minutes (comes out thick and creamy)
2 packets of Splenda
Generous amount of pink sea salt
2 servings of Maple Grove Farms sugar free syrup
(Post workout I add a banana to this)

If I’m eating it not pre or post workout I do the exact same thing minus the sea salt
And add in peanut butter

I absolutely love the stuff

I mix it with vanilla flavored protein shake. The cream of rice is oatmeal flavored so it's not bad at the moment. I know someday in the near future I will burnout on the flavor but with this combination I can add berry's or other flavors to make it taste good.

Chocolate flavored anything limits my options as opposed to vanilla that gives me lots of options.

I cook 125 grams raw weight of it, toss it in a blender with a scoop of whey, 1 cup egg whites, and a tablespoon of avocado oil, and blend it up and put it in the fridge to cool down for drinking later. Easy to knock back

Last edited:
Nutella and a pinch of salt. Thank me later...for that extra layer of warmth during the winter months

Back