• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Barbells or Dumbells if you could only have one!

Stanley B

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
only one to grow, get ripped, and better for avoiding injury. Which would you go with?

[h=2]Dumbells[/h]

Barbell, a fat one if I had to choose and just train old school

This is a tough one. I prefer DB for some exercises and BB for others. If you had a gun to my head I'd probably go with a BB though.

Dumbbells can do more exercise with them .

Dumbells for sure!

DBs for sure!

IML Gear Cream!
Dumbbells….. but only the pink ones.

Dumbells

Dumbells are more versatile

Do I have a bench and squat rack?
And weights for the BB?

Barbell gives me more mass, but also is the one most people get injured on. High risk high reward, I’m going Barbell!

Barbells! Rubber coated 8-10 lbs.. perfect for my current bulk

DBs I don’t touch barbells and haven’t in years.

Barbells..... Only because of deads, rdls and stiff legs.

I don't like doing those heavy at all with db's.

I agree here. One of my favorite training days is all from the platform... deadlifts, power cleans, barbell rows to straight bar curl then eat. I can't imagine coming close to the intensity with db's

I'm another one for DB's. Much more variety in the way exercises can be done. Meaning grip variations.

Dumbbells for the win hands down as many different exercises can be done using them.

Reactions: 220
Barbell for me DB at my gym stop at 100 and that's to light for me.

Barbells (because of all the Ext. products like landmines,etc) I am looking at the Swiss Bars ...very cool to use but; I have never integrated into my workouts. Would be a nice add on to the Rogue Rack .

Max
Btw- my brother got the Nuobell Dumbbells w rack and likes them a lot.

DB's all day long

Back