• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cream of rice

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When lean bulking i wanted to do an experiment and eat 2 scoops whey with 120 grams cream of rice 6 x per day and see results vs chicken or lean beef and equal amount carbs in rice . Do you vets think I’ll lose weight or gain muscle .

When lean bulking i wanted to do an experiment and eat 2 scoops whey with 120 grams cream of rice 6 x per day and see results vs chicken or lean beef and equal amount carbs in rice . Do you vets think I’ll lose weight or gain muscle .

Go with meal sources and use Whey as a sup......
Lean chicken, lean Ground turkey and almost any white fish. Cream of rice works with any of them lean proteins.
Lean bulks are worthless IMHO... your either bulking or cutting.

People have been doing this shit for decades man (body building)… just do what’s tried and true and is known to work… if that shit was the way to go pros would be doing it IMO

Are you going to be above your required cals?

I would beinterested in the results. You might gain weight as that is a lot of carbs.
I suggest using some fiberlyze a couple times a day if you are eating only that paste though.

I have 3 shakes a day with 120 grams of cream of rice, 120 grams of oj cooked for 1:10. Throw that in blender with 1 cup egg whites, 1 scoop whey iso, and 1 tbl avocado oil.

Is that all you're eating? What about fats?

I love cream of rice. I eat it twice a day,
Pre and post workout out.

2 servings cream of rice (70 grams carbs)
2 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup
3 packets of Splenda
A generous amount of pink sea salt (pre workout)

Is that all you're eating? What about fats?
I thought about this later. I’d probably mix some mac nut or avo oil in with each glob of shit meal.

I was gonna say I’ve seen pros eat cream of rice mixed with protein powder . I’ve eaten it plenty of times to change it up but not 6x a day lol .

Look forward to it results .

Get Shredded!
I was gonna say I’ve seen pros eat cream of rice mixed with protein powder . I’ve eaten it plenty of times to change it up but not 6x a day lol .
I eat 100g COR with one scoop of cinnamon crunch protein every morning. The fake sweetener is a little bitter but still tasty. Not chalky to me.
With that I eat 250g egg whites and two eggs.

You got me man, I've tried cream of rice several times different ways, just can't get behind it. I normally do whey and Oats add water microwave gtg

Back