• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Challenge Log

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To those that don't know..a.font 4o1 and I are having a friendly competition..
The best overall body..
Official start date Jan.1
End date Jun.1

The winner will recieve 3 months of training with Mont. to use or give away to a member on this forum..

Much more will come as we get close to Kick-OFF

Thanks to both 4o1 and Mont. for being great sports..

The best overall body..
End date Jun.1

The winner will recieve 3 months of training with Mont. to use or give away to a member on this forum..

Nice, look forward to seeing the challenge unfold!!!

The best overall body..
End date Jun.1

Hell yes, the log forums are gonna be lit this winter. Excited to see this unfold. Nothing more encouraging to stay focused and do your best than a little friendly competition.

How does this work? Who decides winner and how? I’m assuming you guys are working from similar starting points, physique wise? As this is for best overall rather than most improved, correct? Either way I’m excited to follow this one. Hope you guys stay very regular with the updates and such.

This is Gonna be good! Wish you both the best and kick each other’s ASS! I like Winners!

Max
#killercompetition

Less then a month to get your heads screwed on tight!!

Thanks guys
It going to be a blast...

Yeah,lots to figure out but worth every minute...I have been giving 4o1 crap for awhile..***I thought I'd give him a chance to show me what he's got...If we sent in pics today to be judged I wouldn't send any..He has a nice head start,better genetics and only 31..I just got back in the gym this wk and that's after more than a month out..Medical issues kick me out-of-the box every month..some months I'm in bed 18 to 20 days due to C...BUT none of that matters and NO handicap..NO... straight up..head to head...Am I crazy..???

Not at All...4o1 inspires me..and has...from the very first.. I'm honored to call him friend..and if you know any thing about me..you know I won't let my condition dictate my life,rather it has galvanized my believes and love of Life..

So stay tuned for a battle of Old vs.New

This guys a true fighter and I can’t cut him any slack because he will take full advantage and creep right by me. We have a nice month to get everything going and details rolled out as well as getting through Xmas! Z is a true friend and inspiration to me!

IML Gear Cream!
[QUOTE

=REHH;1943745]I'll have to watch this one...[/QUOTE

Watch my Ass... you're in this up to your neck..just don't know it yet..
Welcome REHH.. you are my new Coach..lol

[QUOTE

=REHH;1943745]I'll have to watch this one...[/QUOTE

Watch my Ass... you're in this up to your neck..just don't know it yet..
Welcome REHH.. you are my new Coach..lol

Lolz

Back