• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Where do you buy BTC? CEX.io sucks

blingcrosby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
moonpay was great but my card always gets declined with them now. cex.io charges insane rates, they took $30 in fees for a little over $100 in coin!

I use the ATOMIC app and I am a complete idiot when it comes to BTC.

Its easy enough for me to use, buy, and send.

Ill check those options out, thanks. cex has outrageous fees

CashApp is really simple to use as well and the verification process is simple.

I used CoinMama but the fees were high not to mention the fees my bank charges to send...so for $100 purchase I paid out $30 in fees on top.. Fuck that, and once I discovered cashapp I didn't look back.

I am retarded when it comes to technology. I’ve been wanting to switch to cashAPP for my BTC . Currently using coinbase and coinbase wallet . Once I get verified with cashAPP will those 2 sync in any way ? Or will it be a problem having debit hooked up to another wallet and then using CashAPP? Hope that made sense

I really like the crypto.com App.

If you use my Referal link we both get $25 of free CRO Coin. CRO has been making moves and bringing in good gains.

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/ejd3fswbt6 to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD :)

Oh yea they also have a Missions section. When you buy. Or just sign in, you earn Free Diamonds daily, Free in which you cash in for a Crypto mystery Box and are again Rewarded with Free Crypto.

does anyone claim any of their crypto on taxes lol?
You WILL have to pay taxes if you get a 1099 in the mail or sent to you via email from your exchange. Basically if you keep your crypto buys and sells under $600 total thru the year then you most likely won't get one and you'd fly under the radar.

If you have a high balance just holding them is fine but when you buy or sell you get hit.

Last edited:
does anyone claim any of their crypto on taxes lol?

The new infrastructure law states all crypto will be tracked, meaning all platforms are going to turn in your trades. For instance, coinbase is asking every account holder to update trading objectives, how much do you trade? How often? Etc… And the deadline for this information is 8/20/2022 around the time when the law goes into effect. So effectively we will all be paying taxes on all crypto trades soon

The new infrastructure law states all crypto will be tracked, meaning all platforms are going to turn in your trades. For instance, coinbase is asking every account holder to update trading objectives, how much do you trade? How often? Etc… And the deadline for this information is 8/20/2022 around the time when the law goes into effect. So effectively we will all be paying taxes on all crypto trades soon
So you are going to then see people either liquidating now or simply hodling what they have and making no trades. So if you buy you will get taxed on that purchase too and the origin of funds for that purchase will be recorded.

Last edited:
So you are going to then see people either liquidating now or simply hodling what they have and making no trades.

idk about anyone else but I use real estate to write down my income so I will pay taxes on my profits, its not that a big deal to me.

Cashapp then sent to my blockchain wallet. Takes 2 minutes

How do you send your btc from cash app to your private wallet, it only allows you to send it to a name or a cash app tag?

I figured it out, i do not like it asks what your job is and what company you work for. that is a little too sensitive.

Back