• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Newbie to the Forum Scene.

JaySwizzle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Y'all,
boy where do i start, im 29 years old and been training on and off since 2010. But i been really consistent and disciplined with my diet and training the past year and a half. Im not new to Anabolics, Peds, Supps, etc..,nd ran a few cycles in the past, but i am new to bodybuilding forums, so i ask yall to please bear with me if i ask alot of questions or seen lost on how to get on the ball with this.. i joined ASF not just for gear, but to gain more knowledge in training, diets, tips..etc, for now i grown to love bodybuilding and now see it as a sport/lifestyle and to become better than i was before and what i am now.. i know this was a long message, but thats my introduction..Peaceee 💪🏻💪🏻

Hey Y'all,
boy where do i start, im 29 years old and been training on and off since 2010. But i been really consistent and disciplined with my diet and training the past year and a half. Im not new to Anabolics, Peds, Supps, etc..,nd ran a few cycles in the past, but i am new to bodybuilding forums, so i ask yall to please bear with me if i ask alot of questions or seen lost on how to get on the ball with this.. i joined ASF not just for gear, but to gain more knowledge in training, diets, tips..etc, for now i grown to love bodybuilding and now see it as a sport/lifestyle and to become better than i was before and what i am now.. i know this was a long message, but thats my introduction..Peaceee
Welcome

Welcome to ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey come to forum bro! Hey we were all new to this at one point don’t sweat it! Feel free to pm me with any questions and I’ll do my best to help you out!

On behalf of Dispense Quick and myself, welcome to the forum. There is a ton of knowledge already posted on this board. The search engine will be your greatest tool here and there a plenty of people here to answer any questions to make your journey easier to understand.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hey man welcome to ASF

Goood mornin my new ASF fam from California. glad to the see the welcoming i get from this forum, and aprreciate yalls support.. well time to get ready nd go get this Back Session in!! Stay swole fam.. #SizeIsThePrize

Welcome!

[h=2]ASF Rules Mandatory Read[/h]
All information on Anabolic Steroid Forums is for entertainment and educational purposes only!

ASF has no affiliation with ANY advertisors; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

Don't send a PM to me or any mods/admin asking about any advertisors, we will not respond. We don't know anything about their businesses.

*Advertisers are FULLY responsible for enforcing the rules in their forums. Failure to enforce these rules will result in an advertiser being removed from ASF immediately.

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers

*You may respectfully address issues however advertisor bashing is not permitted at any time.

It's your responsibility to check the laws that govern your Country, State, or Province in regards to items offered by some companies and advertisors that you may read about on this site. We are not liable or responsible for any purchases that you make with any advertisor.

Proceed at your own risk, and know the laws of the Country in which you reside.

Failure to follow these rules will result in an immediate banning.

Hey come to forum bro! Hey we were all new to this at one point don’t sweat it! Feel free to pm me with any questions and I’ll do my best to help you out!

Thanks brotha, appreciate it, first i gotta learn how to PM..Lol..

- - - Updated - - -

On behalf of Dispense Quick and myself, welcome to the forum. There is a ton of knowledge already posted on this board. The search engine will be your greatest tool here and there a plenty of people here to answer any questions to make your journey easier to understand.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thanks bro, appreciate it..

Thanks, yall like i said, i just gotta learn and get the hang of forums, this is my first forum i ever been in..im not a big social media/online person..

Hey Y'all,
boy where do i start, im 29 years old and been training on and off since 2010. But i been really consistent and disciplined with my diet and training the past year and a half. Im not new to Anabolics, Peds, Supps, etc..,nd ran a few cycles in the past, but i am new to bodybuilding forums, so i ask yall to please bear with me if i ask alot of questions or seen lost on how to get on the ball with this.. i joined ASF not just for gear, but to gain more knowledge in training, diets, tips..etc, for now i grown to love bodybuilding and now see it as a sport/lifestyle and to become better than i was before and what i am now.. i know this was a long message, but thats my introduction..Peaceee 
Welcome to ASF.
Feel free to email us for a list
praetoriangear@protonmail.com

Welcome to the Forum brother! Lots of great info here.. Looking forward to hearing your experiences!

Hey Y'all,
boy where do i start, im 29 years old and been training on and off since 2010. But i been really consistent and disciplined with my diet and training the past year and a half. Im not new to Anabolics, Peds, Supps, etc..,nd ran a few cycles in the past, but i am new to bodybuilding forums, so i ask yall to please bear with me if i ask alot of questions or seen lost on how to get on the ball with this.. i joined ASF not just for gear, but to gain more knowledge in training, diets, tips..etc, for now i grown to love bodybuilding and now see it as a sport/lifestyle and to become better than i was before and what i am now.. i know this was a long message, but thats my introduction..Peaceee 💪🏻💪🏻
Newbie, gotta get my post count up

Welcome to ASF 🤟

Welcome to the forum!

Dude......OP posted this in 2019. Surely you can get your post count up without bumping newbie introduction posts from 2019. 🤨
Then he only has 5 including these 2 posts…. 🤔 something is definitely off.

Welcome young man. You are correct ASF is not all about gear. We have a community here that supports each other in Al aspect training, nutrition, supplements, diets, rest, family, you name it we cover.

Lots of good reading material. Enjoy

Back