• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

PSL throws for a big TD ...Eurotropin, Stenbolone, TestE/EQ, Noopep, B-12, Glutatione

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PSL TD photo...

95a15c0c0ff1948fa095bca601ae3b71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95a15c0c0ff1948fa095bca601ae3b71.jpg

TD included the Winstrol, those came with the 2 Stenbolones

Sweet bro have u used their winny before? I ordered some myself and should be seeing em soon can't wait to jump on them I got some bunk winny somewhere else so I'm itching to get started on theirs

I havnt tried the EP winny but I can tell you 40mg of the EP dbol was almost too much. Hands down the best orals I've ever tried. Fuckin nice TD. I'm dying to try the Sten.

I havnt tried the EP winny but I can tell you 40mg of the EP dbol was almost too much. Hands down the best orals I've ever tried. Fuckin nice TD. I'm dying to try the Sten.

I prefer low dose on most orals, DBOL being at the very top of that list, winstrol not far behind so low dose winstrol will be my starting point. Thanks for the info.

Looks awesome brotha! That’s the kind of touchdown I like to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 stenbolone and 2 winstrols link for your convenience hahaha

http://puritysourcelabs.ru/15-injectable

Man you have to keep me posted on how you make out with the Stan with sten.. if that doesn't get you peeled down that I don't know what will.. sten with test has me mapping like a motherfuker, only to imagine the addition of winny?!??

I'm planning to take sten with masteron.

That's where I'm heading right now in this direction.. I recently dropped the mast just prior to adding stenbolone and I Incorporated tren ace.. I'm about 4 Weeks end with that and the results have been absolutely outstanding and they have exceeded my expectations.. my lower abdomen is extremely vascular and my obliques really started popping and the mapping down my quads and calves has been amazing.. the most drastic improvements I have ever seen in 4 weeks.. unfortunately I'm going to bail on the tren ace, nothing major has happened but it started to show some familiar signs that I don't like..

In my opinion sten/tren provide some of the most aggressive and dramatic changes in record-breaking time.. it blows away some of the best 10-12 runs I've done..

For those I can tolerate it this is something you may want to consider.. I'm beyond impressed..

I did my experiment.. and I'm done.. I rate it a 10 out of 10..

That's where I'm heading right now in this direction.. I recently dropped the mast just prior to adding stenbolone and I Incorporated tren ace.. I'm about 4 Weeks end with that and the results have been absolutely outstanding and they have exceeded my expectations.. my lower abdomen is extremely vascular and my obliques really started popping and the mapping down my quads and calves has been amazing.. the most drastic improvements I have ever seen in 4 weeks.. unfortunately I'm going to bail on the tren ace, nothing major has happened but it started to show some familiar signs that I don't like..

In my opinion sten/tren provide some of the most aggressive and dramatic changes in record-breaking time.. it blows away some of the best 10-12 runs I've done..

For those I can tolerate it this is something you may want to consider.. I'm beyond impressed..

Good to hear.
This summer a small period of primo + sten + tren.

Sold!

What Ester of primo do you plan on using?
Primo E, because I remember that the ace gave me a little bother last time, but maybe a couple of bottles at the beginning of the cycle while the enantate enters the circle I take them anyway.

No tren for me, this is why I chose the winstrol instead... but I can only imagine the sten/tren combo was nothing short of amazing. If you don't mind telling us what dosages were you using? including test dose?

I'm assuming you're also in marriage counselling now, knowing how the wifey feels about you and tren
jokinjokin haha

No tren for me, this is why I chose the winstrol instead... but I can only imagine the sten/tren combo was nothing short of amazing. If you don't mind telling us what dosages were you using? including test dose?

I'm assuming you're also in marriage counselling now, knowing how the wifey feels about you and tren
jokinjokin haha

I was using 100/100 EOD.. like I said Prior it exceeded my expectations, the vascularity was amazing and literally overnight.. I could go a little bit longer but like I said I noticed a few red flags and I decided to bail.. it was enough time for me to assess the better potentials to be expected..

Counseling was not an option yet but it appeared likely in the near future haha.. sex was actually becoming a little bit problematic and extending too long.. that became a little bit uncomfortable..

I dropped the tren, I kept the stenbolone and I added NPP.. I also just slammed 400mg of mastE last night in my quads.. I'm going to continue with var/tbol until the end of next month..

I really want to get a feel on what can be paired with stenbolone, at the same time not sacrificing the quality of life..

The wife had an idea something was up haha because there was some side remarks being made and the excessive sweating actually has been increasing this past week.. it's time to buy some flowers or a gift card to the nail salon lolol

I was using 100/100 EOD.. like I said Prior it exceeded my expectations, the vascularity was amazing and literally overnight.. I could go a little bit longer but like I said I noticed a few red flags and I decided to bail.. it was enough time for me to assess the better potentials to be expected..

Counseling was not an option yet but it appeared likely in the near future haha.. sex was actually becoming a little bit problematic and extending too long.. that became a little bit uncomfortable..

I dropped the tren, I kept the stenbolone and I added NPP.. I also just slammed 400mg of mastE last night in my quads.. I'm going to continue with var/tbol until the end of next month..

I really want to get a feel on what can be paired with stenbolone, at the same time not sacrificing the quality of life..

The wife had an idea something was up haha because there was some side remarks being made and the excessive sweating actually has been increasing this past week.. it's time to buy some flowers or a gift card to the nail salon lolol

how much testosterone do you take with tren and sten?

Get Shredded!
Hows that stenbolone? Sounds like something id like to experiment with.sweet T.D. btw

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

300mgs Stenbolone is now a staple in my current AAS protocol, I love it. I don’t experience adverse sides other than unwanted lower back pumps, I dropped the dose so I hope that helps eliminate that all together, also. seems to effect my appetite, mostly the day after I inject it. I’m running it with 800mgs test E and eq right now. Last night I added 20mgs dbol preworkout for 5 days a week. Monday I’ll be starting GH at 3.3-4 ius a day after my workout. Also only 5 days a week for cost factor. Doses and hormones are subject to change as I see fit, I have a hundred Winstrol that I’ll use as we get closer to summer days. I give sten a high and strong recommendation, especially being a dht

300mgs Stenbolone is now a staple in my current AAS protocol, I love it. I don’t experience adverse sides other than unwanted lower back pumps, I dropped the dose so I hope that helps eliminate that all together, also. seems to effect my appetite, mostly the day after I inject it. I’m running it with 800mgs test E and eq right now. Last night I added 20mgs dbol preworkout for 5 days a week. Monday I’ll be starting GH at 3.3-4 ius a day after my workout. Also only 5 days a week for cost factor. Doses and hormones are subject to change as I see fit, I have a hundred Winstrol that I’ll use as we get closer to summer days. I give sten a high and strong recommendation, especially being a dht

That's a nice sounding stack bro keep us posted down the road with how it works out for you I like the compounds and doses ur running there :)

Yeah the more i hear about it the more im sold on it... thanks for the response. Im looking forward to see what it does for your already awesome physique. As well as trying it myself.

ironlion-labs.net

Yeah the more i hear about it the more im sold on it... thanks for the response. Im looking forward to see what it does for your already awesome physique. As well as trying it myself.

ironlion-labs.net

It’s a great DHT, it comes in very fast and after several weeks of use I have nothing but good things to say about it and will use it again. I appreciate the kind words

Back