• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Uncle Z and Montego1 need a logger

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We're looking for a logger guys.

The requirements are simple -

Veteran of the board in good standing

Have the ability to run a very detailed log with weekly progress pictures, detailed feedback on products used and how the plan is working

Have the ability to %100 follow a plan I will design for you (diet, training and AAS). No cheating, just dig deep and smash it.

The logger will be provided a set amount of oils and orals, I'm not going to say how many because it will hinge on who gets chosen and whar they will need to be successful.

Length of the log will be dependent on the above as well but, 8 weeks minimum.

Please post up here if you would like to be considered and what your goals are for the log. Also history of any previous logs and just a bit of info on your experience with AAS and training/nutrition.

It will be a very selective process but, I like giving shots to guys who are willing to put in the work no matter their current look so don't let that deter you.

Very good opportunity for someone that’s ready to take there game to the next level.

what a cool opportunity for someone here!

I'm definitely interested but probably not considered a vet on this board. My background is the following:

1. I have been lifting since I was 14
2. Played college football
3. Always been a health nut
4. I have used AAS off and on since i was 24 - 38 now
5. I have tons of will power and can stick to a diet regimen
6. My wife is active with me and is accepting of the AAS lifestyle
7. I work from home so I can always be on top of my logging and blood tests when needed
8. I'm finishing up bulking cycle and looking to start cutting here soon. My goals are to get shredded this summer, more than ever before.
9. Smart guy with college degree so hopefully I can put together a grammatically correct log, if not, my wife is a teacher so she can help. LOL
10. I'm on here everyday anyway so I can be more productive now! haha

Current States
Height - 6'3
Weight - 255lbs
Bodyfat% - 11-12% roughly

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested but probably not considered a vet on this board. My background is the following:

1. I have been lifting since I was 14
2. Played college football
3. Always been a health nut
4. I have used AAS off and on since i was 24 - 38 now
5. I have tons of will power and can stick to a diet regimen
6. My wife is active with me and is accepting of the AAS lifestyle
7. I work from home so I can always be on top of my logging and blood tests when needed
8. I'm finishing up bulking cycle and looking to start cutting here soon. My goals are to get shredded this summer, more than ever before.
9. Smart guy with college degree so hopefully I can put together a grammatically correct log, if not, my wife is a teacher so she can help. LOL
10. I'm on here everyday anyway so I can be more productive now! haha

Current States
Height - 6'3
Weight - 255lbs
Bodyfat% - 11-12% roughly
A picture speaks 1,000 words. Just trying to help your chances brother.

A picture speaks 1,000 words. Just trying to help your chances brother.

My profile picture is pretty recent. My wife and I are in that pic. Does it not show up? If not here it is, this was October timeframe on our vacation.

Attachments

• A153029C-03F7-4862-ADE6-1124172751D5.jpeg
    A153029C-03F7-4862-ADE6-1124172751D5.jpeg
    627.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Montego1
I’m not seeing a lot of guys throwing their hat in the ring. If they are not going to, I will.
I would be more than happy to push my planned cycle off, if nothing else just to have a meal plan and training plan laid out by you specifically designed for me.
I made some good gains in my last cycle but struggled a lot with the diet.
I am a very dedicated person when I have my goals set.

As you know,
I am 52 y/o at 5ft 6In and weigh in at 183 lbs.
I have been lifting weights for the better part of 9years.. and have been running PH or AAS cycles since I started .
I have ran all of the following:
Tren E/A
Test E/C/P
Mast, deca, NPP, boldolone,whinny, anavar, dbol, superdrol, Anadrol and there could be a few I’m forgetting.
I run a very clean diet most of the year and even in the months that my diet is not as clean; I still strive to make healthy choices.
At the age of 48, I entered my first amateur bodybuildingcompetition and have competed in two others since then. This was a bucket list item and I have not decided if I will ever compete again, however, I still run a cycle or two a yearand maintain a healthy life style so that if I decide to I am ready.
I have ran logs on IMF, ASF, MuscleMecca.
My goal for a cycle would be a clean bulk. I have a difficult time putting on mass/ weight. I have always wanted to weigh in around 195 at 6-10% BF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah looking great man. This combo could make some dramatic changes in you!

Thanks man. Yeah I’m thinking with Montego’s support and direction along with the right cycle I could make some crazy changes.

I would accept this offer on one condition.....Monty would have to guarantee he and z have what it takes to take me to the next level, a level I haven't seen in many years, push me past my limits and turn me into a beast.....they would have to guarantee to take me from 235 to 240...lol.

I would accept this offer on one condition.....Monty would have to guarantee he and z have what it takes to take me to the next level, a level I haven't seen in many years, push me past my limits and turn me into a beast.....they would have to guarantee to take me from 235 to 240...lol.
Idk bro your asking for a lot 😑

This offer is a really great offer...... I actually think it would be easier than doing everything yourself lol

Ive seen montes insta pot thread it may be a delight to eat this, this and this, not that, train this muscle like this...

I could put 5 pounds of fat on you in no time! Just subscribe to my new diet plan that includes 90% high sugar and process carbs for $9.99 a month. LOL

I could put 5 pounds of fat on you in no time! Just subscribe to my new diet plan that includes 90% high sugar and process carbs for $9.99 a month. LOL

You could probably market that...high success rate for bulkers and hard gainers.

Somebody is gonna get lucky... this is the best deal I have seen a sponsor offer...free gear AND coaching...damn

Yes indeed GT!!!what’s up with you big dawg ? You’d be great for this.

You already know I would be more than up for it, and Monte and I are familiar with working with one another, would def give a good reason to step things up and show people what Z products and Montes mind can accomplish.

Only issue is I am in the midst of a run with someone else and gave my word I would pull bloods and complete a log...but if you guys still need someone once I am finished lemme know!!

Back