• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

? About winstrol water base

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wanting to know if anyone’s had experience using the water base orally instead of Injecting, just trying to see if results were similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy oral Winstrol?!?!?
I was wanting to know if anyone’s had experience using the water base orally instead of Injecting, just trying to see if results were similar.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Buy oral Winstrol?!?!?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Yeah I already got the winstrol and I was just seeing anyone’s experience Aswas trying to avoid using primo and winstrol at the same time due to the post injection but I guess it’s all for the love of the game,

Yeah I already got the winstrol and I was just seeing anyone’s experience Aswas trying to avoid using primo and winstrol at the same time due to the post injection but I guess it’s all for the love of the game,

I have drink it in the past but it wasn’t EP brand. It was 4-5 years ago and the results were decent but it’s a awful taste that I’m sure your aware of. You can definitely drink it but you will loose some of the bioavailability compared to injection.

PIP is not that bad\\ the joint pain is what hurts

Back