• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Monster Blends?

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve used blends before from Praetorian and from Militia, but I’ve just been seeing so much hype for Monster lately that I gotta ask. Anyone used their Mast/Tren blend? Or have any experience with the others?

I’m a tad skiddish on NPP as it stays in the blood for so long.. but I love Mast and I’d like to find a blend with it mixed with something else to see how it reacted with my body. That and this Trestolone that I’ve just now heard about, I don’t really understand what it is? I know it’s a 19-Nor, but aside from that I’ve only just now heard about it’s existence lol I feel like I’ve been living under a rock or something.

I’m a tad skiddish on NPP as it stays in the blood for so long.. but I love Mast and I’d like to find a blend with it mixed with something else to see how it reacted with my body. That and this Trestolone that I’ve just now heard about, I don’t really understand what it is? I know it’s a 19-Nor, but aside from that I’ve only just now heard about it’s existence lol I feel like I’ve been living under a rock or something.
FWIW, I gained more size with Trestolone during the 8 weeks I was on it, than anything else I've used, but I also lost all of it once I got off it. It was also the only compound I've ever used that required me to use both Aromasin (25mg daily) as well as Letrozole on top of that for two days at a time 3 times during the 8 week Trest cycle in order to make the early gyno symptoms vanish. And I know for a fact that the Aromasin I was taking was real since I've crashed my E2 levels down to 1 while I had used it on other occassions/other cycles/

FWIW, I gained more size with Trestolone during the 8 weeks I was on it, than anything else I've used, but I also lost all of it once I got off it. It was also the only compound I've ever used that required me to use both Aromasin (25mg daily) as well as Letrozole on top of that for two days at a time 3 times during the 8 week Trest cycle in order to make the early gyno symptoms vanish. And I know for a fact that the Aromasin I was taking was real since I've crashed my E2 levels down to 1 while I had used it on other occassions/other cycles/

This seems to be a general consensus from what I’ve gathered from Trest users. Seems to be the risk/reward is way off, doesn’t look like there’s a ton of benefits to it’s use unless it’s in super controlled doses and using a ton of AI

The mast tren blend is one of our most popular sellers. I use it all the time. Great bang for your buck with 200 mgs of each in it

Back