• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pussy

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I remember the first time I touched a pussy...

The next day i was with a buddy and I kept smelling my fingers. I looked over and axed (Ebonics ) my friend if he ever had a smell on his fingers that wouldn't go away, it's not a bad smell I explained but it will not wash off.

He laughed at me.

Hope this inspires someone.

Memories lol. I remember that smell for the first time. All my friends said u gotta finger it, be slick and smell your fingers if it's smells nasty don't smash. I ended up doing it and got caught lol fun time lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My first time I was 15yrs old, was at home sleeping in my bed. Woke up in the middle of the night to a naked girl under the covers with me rubbing my dick. Took me minute to figure out I wasn't dreaming then it was on like donkey Kong, popped that cherry and she bled all over my sheets. Was up the rest the night washing my sheets. Left a souvenir stain on the mattress....lol

The girl was a friend of my little sister who was spending the night, hardly knew her and never fooled around with her at all so this was just totally out of the blue.

Last edited:
My first time I was 15yrs old, was at home sleeping in my bed. Woke up in the middle of the night to a naked girl under the covers with me rubbing my dick. Took me minute to figure out I wasn't dreaming then it was on like donkey Kong, popped that cherry and she bled all over my sheets. Was up the rest the night washing my sheets. Left a souvenir stain on the mattress....lol

The girl was a friend of my little sister who was spending the night, hardly knew her and never fooled around with her at all so this was just totally out of the blue.

How old was the girl????

<insert giant winkfinger here>

How old was the girl????

Well when your a 15yr old virgin boy you don't stop to ask how old when u wake up to a naked girl in your bed.....lol She was 14... I think.

Last edited:
if it smells like fish its your dish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone

Well when your a 15yr old virgin boy you don't stop to ask how old when u wake up to a naked girl in your bed.....lol She was 14... I think.

Did you make her breakfast?

Next thread title...

Asshole. I don't want to labeled a womanizer.

Not only do they make your fingers stink but they shed all over the house...

Wow i remember getting stink finger as a jr high kid... it was a magical tine:

Back