• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

This girl has this forum believing she a dude

dante_718

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
faf8590fccf6011ee7b00f850442fa0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That's that crackhead chick mindycandy. She's been trolling almost every board for a while now. Probably wants to become a dude

That's that crackhead chick mindycandy. She's been trolling almost every board for a while now. Probably wants to become a dude
That's nuts, I like skinny chicks, I'd like to put it on her smh now she gonna have chin hairs

Wait a chick saying she's running tren? That's not real

No it's that mindycandy crack whore that trolls bbing forums. She made a thread on ironmag called rate my ass and I told her she needs to stop smoking meth. Not really sure what her gig is but she needs to lay off the crack pipe

No it's that mindycandy crack whore that trolls bbing forums. She made a thread on ironmag called rate my ass and I told her she needs to stop smoking meth. Not really sure what her gig is but she needs to lay off the crack pipe

It's probably some sad fuck guy who stole some online whores pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's that bullshit, unless ur one of those guys that like BBWs ur smashing, might not be proud of it tho lol

I thought she was a Prince gimmick to bring attention to IM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought she was a Prince gimmick to bring attention to IM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lolz, I was thinking prince met her on chatterbate and told her to join the board. her thread had thousands of views tho

lolz, I was thinking prince met her on chatterbate and told her to join the board. her thread had thousands of views tho

Yep expose that Jews game plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You guys want her phone number to troll her. She sent it to me wanting to get big lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Make sure u all have ur VPN's on at all time

Back