• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Shipping and clearing the air

Status
Not open for further replies.

jump2man3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've read on numerous forums all these random issues, shipping, payments etc. I can share from first hand experience that you will get your product, you will be happy and everything will work itself out. People need to ease up and realize a lot goes into running a large scale business like PC. They don't control postal services so guys give them a break cut them some slack and just be patient you will get ur products. Take it from me as I'm impatient and antsy as anyone some times these things take time. Everyone have a happy and productive Sunday crush some work at the gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No t/a discussion..read the board rules ...and please police your sub forum Pharmacom rep...

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've read on numerous forums all these random issues, shipping, payments etc. I can share from first hand experience that you will get your product, you will be happy and everything will work itself out. People need to ease up and realize a lot goes into running a large scale business like PC. They don't control postal services so guys give them a break cut them some slack and just be patient you will get ur products. Take it from me as I'm impatient and antsy as anyone some times these things take time. Everyone have a happy and productive Sunday crush some work at the gym

Who are you?

Who are you?

A member who has placed a good amount of orders and had nothing but good experience which I felt compelled to share seeing as I've been reading on issues since their domain change. Why is that an issue? Did I say something wrong haha

A member who has placed a good amount of orders and had nothing but good experience which I felt compelled to share seeing as I've been reading on issues since their domain change. Why is that an issue? Did I say something wrong haha

We do not know you or your reputation. Guys that been here a couple years we know if they are solid in their advice or just a schill.

We do not know you or your reputation. Guys that been here a couple years we know if they are solid in their advice or just a schill.

Haha understood if you would simply look I've got a log for them shared prior TD with them so no "schill" here brother

Haha understood if you would simply look I've got a log for them shared prior TD with them so no "schill" here brother

Nothing against you, just some rules here that are hard to find actually.

You are not supposed to recommend or speak on behalf of a source unless you are here 3 months minimum.

We have had guys come on here with 12 posts talking up a lab and I would say in most cases it was a gimmick account.

Not saying you are and I doubt you are just saying...

Nothing against you, just some rules here that are hard to find actually.

You are not supposed to recommend or speak on behalf of a source unless you are here 3 months minimum.

We have had guys come on here with 12 posts talking up a lab and I would say in most cases it was a gimmick account.

Not saying you are and I doubt you are just saying...

Oh yea I had no idea about that man. I've talked to a lot of members by no means am I attempting to sway anyone in choosing labs etc. like I said a lot of people had complained about their change and since I've dealt with them a solid few times I just wanted to ease some of the newer guys brains cause I've been there I've dealt with the paranoia and worrying etc

And shame on me for quoting his post... And sorry s2h I'm late to the party

What the !!???
Read the rules my man .. let me help you out ..

FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF ALL , PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES ..

*No discussion of payments, lists or payment methods on the open forum.

*No discussion of sending or receiving locations on the open forum.

*No discussion of customs or seizures on the open forum.

*No discussion of dates, transit times, or anything else that could be considered sensitive.

*No outing of personal information. Names, phone numbers addresses, etc.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

*No discussion of mail or mail couriers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back