• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Logger wanted!!!!

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who is ready to drop a log? No not in the toliet!!

We are looking for one dedicated member here to run a log for us. We will provide a small cycle of some of the best products on the market and in return you run a log.

Some details of the log must include
~ before and after pictures
~ must post at least twice a week
~ must lay out training and nutrition
~ must run the log the entire length of the cycle

please post post below if you are interested and I will make a decision and contact who I think is a good fit!!! Thanks guys

also post what cycle you would like to run and what your goals would be for the cycle

Last edited:
Damn. Would totally be into this but am just about half way through my current cycle. Next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick someone that has room to make changes. Not a bigg trying to be more of a bigg.

Damn biggs

Pick someone that has room to make changes. Not a bigg trying to be more of a bigg.

Damn biggs

Kinda a good point. What's the cycle for? Bulk? Cutting?

Damn biggs

200_s.gif

Hugh would probably put us all into even further shame if he logged pharmacom run. Dudes a beast

Are any of us ever not on ? Haha . Good luck Dema . A good shot for somebody .

Are any of us ever not on ? Haha . Good luck Dema . A good shot for somebody .

Thanks bro
i haven't cycled for about 6 months... Start back up in August and ima run a little log myself.. First gotta get the cycle laid out

hopefully there I someone out there.... Lol

2 weeks into winny but wouldn't mind logging am on trt tho so that might take me out the pool

I just got my trt cycle dialed in I be down to log something. Depending on how advanced the cycle is as I was planning something basic. Diet is ran by a nutritionist etc.

I even down to just pick up a few bottles of test e and giving some labs on a blast

When would this log need to start? I'm new here. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't qualify. But the cycle I had in mind is a 16 week cycle and this is what it would look like:
I would front load test e first week. So that by week 2-3 my test is at peak levels and the orals and test are running at full strength.

Weeks 1-8
Test E 750-1000mg week
NPP 500-600mgs wk
drol 50mgs/ed dbol 50mgs ed

Weeks 9-16

Test cyp 600-750/week
Tren Ace 500-600mgs week
Var 60mgs ed weeks 1-3 week 4 100mgs ed

Even if I don't get picked this is what my bulk will look like. Of course some things might change and doses might change.

Yep yep I'm in there. I already got 4 packs of anavar I'm running next blast. Test mast npp tbol anavar mix

We are looking for one dedicated member here to run a log for us. We will provide a small cycle of some of the best products on the market and in return you run a log.

please post post below if you are interested and I will make a decision and contact who I think is a good fit!!! Thanks guys

also post what cycle you would like to run and what your goals would be for the cycle
D,
Allow me to introduce myself. I have big goals to hit, with maximum results in mind, a minimum of 15lbs lean gains by the end of September. I currently log every day and are dedicated to results. I will test and post bloods every three to six weeks and post my entire meal regimen. I look forward to posting pics every step of the way. I am willing to do just about anything for aesthetics and my physique. Let's take this journey to 250lbs

c==3

Get Shredded!

I would like to be a logger. I am coming off of a surgery (down 15lbs) and plan on starting cycling again in a month or so. I am used to logging but I have only done it for myself in the past. My cycle would be joint friendly and supposedly have great synergy (according to what I've read). It would be ~600mg EQ ~600mg Deca ~300mg Test and ~350mg Var each week for 16+ weeks. The goal would be to help heal while putting back on all my strength and muscle I had (plus some more hopefully!!) before surgery. Before I was 6'1", 220lbs at 9% bf. Would like to beat that.

I would like to be a logger. I am coming off of a surgery (down 15lbs) and plan on starting cycling again in a month or so. I am used to logging but I have only done it for myself in the past. My cycle would be joint friendly and supposedly have great synergy (according to what I've read). It would be ~600mg EQ ~600mg Deca ~300mg Test and ~350mg Var each week for 16+ weeks. The goal would be to help heal while putting back on all my strength and muscle I had (plus some more hopefully!!) before surgery. Before I was 6'1", 220lbs at 9% bf. Would like to beat that.

This is a good one.

Current:
Height: 5 11
Weight: 285
BF % : 16

Injured my right quad a bit ago and wanting to get my wheels back into the game also looking to run a smaller, longer run of around 750 test base a week, with around 600 EQ and about the 1/2 way point, toss in winny. Keeping some t3 around for a consistent cardio regime.

Looking to recomp at my age and get in that 10% range while holding size.

Current:
Height: 5 11
Weight: 285
BF % : 16

Injured my right quad a bit ago and wanting to get my wheels back into the game also looking to run a smaller, longer run of around 750 test base a week, with around 600 EQ and about the 1/2 way point, toss in winny. Keeping some t3 around for a consistent cardio regime.

Looking to recomp at my age and get in that 10% range while holding size.
Paul C has my vote.

Please let me throw my hat in the ring. I'm 30 my son is 10 months old and have done at least 4 logs. I'm providing blood work at 6 weeks and am doing a recomp. 2 years ago I did a awesome recomp with bushmaster and looked amazing now I'm about a dad bod. I moved my gym to the garage and am killing it again. Thanks for your consideration

5'7 182

Last edited:
41 yrs old, 6'4", 250lbs, probably 20% body fat. look kinda like shit from being out of the gym for the past 10 yrs. Been bustin ass for 6 months now and making a comeback. No muscleman by any means.
Have been on TRT for 4 yrs now.

I'd be open to give it a try. Not so sure Tren is for me if it is included in the cycle. I seriously need some size, and to lose this belly. Diet is being cleaned up.

Not due for another doctors visit/bloodwork until Dec 8.

Pick any loggers yet?

Pick any loggers yet?

I have been in contact with a couple guys, when everything is finalized and someone is picked they can make a thread..

I do do like you story but You are too knew here for me to trust yah. Maybe in the future I would feel more comfortable, untill the. Build up your reputation on the forum, post bloods and lift big!

Back