• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Advanced?

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up?? Was following a hold all orders thread by MM... Now the sub forum is gone. And the thread is no longer in the time line??

Probably od'd on his tren

Tapa & cpu have done that to me in past skinny..not sure why it happens but usually if i restart them or sign out & back in it comes back..

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS/Drugs ..Please do the proper research needed

My sub form is NOT gone... its where it always is... where you get my forum is gone??: Check befoe you post bs

Posted what I saw big guy ...

Image1465255135.699145.jpg

Check before you post bs

attachment.php

Some one replied with this 30 seconds after you asked

I'm holding my order until all this gets sorted out. Just saying

attachment.php

Some one replied with this 30 seconds after you asked

Dude you need to chill out.. Yes I saw that... look at the times. That was posted after this thread was made. And in my post it very clearly states it could be my tapatalk Wigging out.

Now the only thing Wigging out is you. If you have an issue with the way shit went down today talk to your poodle gang. I will continue to do what I do and try to stay on top of who is scamming as of late.

So where is MM post at? Why delete it

Because it was a DO NOT ORDER post , stating no one was getting any orders, have had 28 TDs fri and sat, a shit ton of ppl have posted TD pics this weekend, so yea its getting deleted its a lie.. You cant say dont order, due to no one getting their order when 28 ppl have ,

I am getting some good material here.

Keep it going

Advanced is all good IMO. Im on his gear now and its good shit IMO. Labs coming anyday. I just emailed him a new order and have had response right away with zero issues. If anything he seems to be on top of his shit and wants labs to prove his shit is legit. IMO.

Because it was a DO NOT ORDER post , stating no one was getting any orders, have had 28 TDs fri and sat, a shit ton of ppl have posted TD pics this weekend, so yea its getting deleted its a lie.. You cant say dont order, due to no one getting their order when 28 ppl have ,

Yes i i understand that... But if you would have corrected the thread we could go there and seem hats going on.. And you and Mm can explain yourselfs. Now it looks like you may be hiding something and I can find a place to find answers.. Just my 2 cents

Advanced is not scamming people. I never said that. But I am no longer a rep per advanced labs.

Will I still pin his product um hell yeah he is one good cook. Gear is always on point.

Guess me wanting to figure some stuff out before any more orders were taken was the line I shouldn't have crossed.

And

2da6b2320d891ed9685b5d52c02fe838.jpg

Whos going to be on the video production team now?
:(

Last edited:
Advanced is not scamming people. I never said that. But I am no longer a rep per advanced labs.

Will I still pin his product um hell yeah he is one good cook. Gear is always on point.

Guess me wanting to figure some stuff out before any more orders were taken was the line I shouldn't have crossed.

And

2da6b2320d891ed9685b5d52c02fe838.jpg

Wow seriously... What a tool.

With out you or trap.. He will be gone or have a full blown psychotic break down in less than a month... He clearly handles stress well.

Aw shit no more vids?

Is this the slow demise of AL?

I got five bucks says he makes a really melty thread before trap gets back, scolding his customers for some industry common issue that he just can't take anymore.

O I will get some going in the pit. Hell it started here with my cartwheel video and nothing could hold me back
Good shit brother! You know your the reason why I ordered from Advanced my first time.

I got five bucks says he makes a really melty thread before trap gets back, scolding his customers for some industry common issue that he just can't take anymore.
I got five bucks that says trap gets banned within five days after reinstatement if Advanced is still here.

So mm who do we go with now if we have a problem.sorry to see you go brother

Back