• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new to AAS and forums as well

equilibrium

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey there im new to both ideas and im looking to experiment with AAS. Ive been weightlifting since the age of 16 and i am 22 now. i have been weight lifting for the past 6 years now and feel like i have finally learned the essentials of bodybuilding and want to take it to the next level. after doing my research it seems that testosterone enanthate seems like the best option for me so i was wondering what is the best dosing recommendation and the most important question of all.. where the hell can i safely get this stuff without overpaying like crazy?

Welcome to the forum. Check out the sponsors section & you'll see the there are a lot of great sources to choose from. A great starter dose on test is around 500mg a week. Pinning 2x a week @250mg per pin. Make sure you have an AI on hand just in case you're vulnerable to gyno & get your pct lined up before you start

The Steriodsfax family would like to welcome you to ASF. If you have any questions please feel free to pm myself or anyone of our SF reps.

Welcome to asf

grab those dumbbells and let's get stupid

do you think i would need that much? im not very knowledgable in steroid dosing but im 163lbs with less than 10% bodyfat. i dont want to be that guy who lies about body fat but i honestly have veins on my abs that are visible all over my torso. im extremely vascular so im just wondering if this stuff will not make it worse. what will happen if i only take 250 a week? just wondering

not to be rude because i have no ill intentions. have you tried eating more? at 163 #s age 22 with that low of bodyfat you should try to eat some more calories, your Testosterone should be naturaully high.

with that said if you do decide your ready and there is no stopping you, run 500mg a week dont shut yourself down for a low dose, still though eat more. nothing can put size on you without food.

yea tried increasing my intake of food but that doesn't help because you can only ingest so much. eating a shit load of food only causes me to shit more, ive had tons of digestive problems growing up so recently i went on a juicing cleanse to help repair my gut and tbh it worked. i can now afford to eat gluten more and dairy as well. fortunately or unfortunately im one of those guys who get leaner if not properly fed (eating junk food in college and eating not as much). eating burgers and meat causes my body to get extremely dehydrated and im always thirsty. idk i feel like i have a lot of random problem with myself but then again i DO sit there and think about my body a lot so it could just be me :p

to be honest im sure i can achieve a desirable physique naturally but i dont see the problem in taking 1 cycle of test E na mean? it would just help so much because i honestly do so fucking much for my physique that i feel like i 'deserve' a boost. that sounds like a very privileged thing to say but i wake up every moring around 6am and spend 30-45 mins doing breathing exercises and as well as diet goes.. ive tried juice cleansing to repair my gut, increasing food intake (legit eating as much as i possibly could everytime), tried all kinds of random diets. in the past 6 years of bodybuilding and weight lifting i have never given the 'recovery' portion a good thought and now ive come to realize that without proper recovery.. you cant get big (durr) thus, steroids. im confident i have enough experience in training/food/stretching that i can try the next step.... i went off on this rant just so i can ask you all what you think of my situation.. (your honest opinion)

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules , and try and start a thread in the appropriate section. You will,get more responses to this question. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. I will assist you the best i can.

good choice, test only is always the best for beginners, and under 350mg or so total per week is safer for u, u know more is not better

Welcone

15% off code unlisted
www.steroidforyou.com
I do not condone the use of AAS ..Please do the proper research needed

Back