• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The no bullshit log!

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started my blast today hoes! Can't say what and how much because Uncle s2h said so! For those that don't know he is my coach now. Morning fasted weight with dick still hard is 200.2 lbs. Top 4 abs showing because I don't like being puffy. The most straight days I have had off from the gym in the last year is 2. Excuses are for pussies.... where there is a will there is a way.

Guess my goal this run is 220 lbs with abs. When I say 220lbs I don't mean marshmallow man! I can say I am running BSR Test E. Their labs put me at 1100 on a cruise of 250mg a week so why not...

I am not going to make a list of what I did in the gym. I am in the gym working out, so why the fuck do I need to say what I did and how many times? We all know what to do and the exercises right? I am going to sweat my ass off and lift until it burns so bad I can't do another rep.

Photobucket isn't working right now but when it does I will post up a side nude I took from last week. This is some next level shit...... :coffee:

Good Luck P :winkfinger:
You shouldn't have ANY trouble with the big guy in your corner :)
Is there a goal involved ? or just going for BIG?

Good Luck P :winkfinger:
You shouldn't have ANY trouble with the big guy in your corner :)
Is there a goal involved ? or just going for BIG?

If my Photobucket ever starts working I will send you my current frontal and my goal. Basically bigger upper, tiny waist, and cut. Right now the goal is bigger diet and gear wise. s2h can correct me if I am wrong. If I am it's the Kratom. Lol

If my Photobucket ever starts working I will send you my current frontal and my goal. Basically bigger upper, tiny waist, and cut. Right now the goal is bigger diet and gear wise. s2h can correct me if I am wrong. If I am it's the Kratom. Lol

:winkfinger:

Im guessing less gear and a revamp on your macros and training... 202lbs is great place to start 220 is easy peasy man:clapping:

Lol, I know what your saying. My coach said no telling diet and gear use. If I do he will post my small cock pics on the net :/
Thread fail

dude you joined the S2H camp? watch out, he's a weenie licker.

youre in good hands. i worked with him for quite a while. look forward to the gains

Get Shredded!
Ya! Wtf! Progress post something or anything you dirty jew!

You and a lot of people here have seen my pics and progress. Too many self identifying tats to post publically. I will send some via PM.

This thread is really me just fucking around. I blame the Kratom....

Although i asked s2h who i respect a small question and he replied "you nigger you think i just work for free fuck you and take your ass back to the wic card line your piece of human fucking do nothing trash."

it was literally the best advice ive ever received and im up 8lbs and down 3% BF srs! Dude is a genious

I wish I could be sub 200lb mod (kos voice)

i have helped out a lot of people over the years with parts or fixes they weren't to sure about ...and i dont mind helping somebody out in need that has a issue or is unsure of what is going on...hell i have a radio show..if you listen to it between the other hosts and guests you can pretty much get a answer to most stuff over the duration of the episodes...

but when it comes to paying clients i dont say who they are (Progress asked me if it was ok and i told him thats his choice )...but i advise.. not tell.. but advise them to keeep in mind your paying for your plan...why would you pay for someone else to get for free what your paying for...

to the point of his plan..its his plan for his goals and his body..i do no cookie cutter plans...nobody gets any iffym type copy and paste stuff bs...he like others find out real quick its not all about drugs...they normally are the least complex part of the plan to some degree..

one thing all clients hear from me that is exactly the same..i dislike non estered base steroids...that would be my only real common advice...

Although i asked s2h who i respect a small question and he replied "you nigger you think i just work for free fuck you and take your ass back to the wic card line your piece of human fucking do nothing trash."

it was literally the best advice ive ever received and im up 8lbs and down 3% BF srs! Dude is a genious

hey it was the perfect plan for you...it worked:)

I've never seen this journal style before.
top secret gears
top secret training

You sir are a Pioneer.

i have helped out a lot of people over the years with parts or fixes they weren't to sure about ...and i dont mind helping somebody out in need that has a issue or is unsure of what is going on...hell i have a radio show..if you listen to it between the other hosts and guests you can pretty much get a answer to most stuff over the duration of the episodes...

but when it comes to paying clients i dont say who they are (Progress asked me if it was ok and i told him thats his choice )...but i advise.. not tell.. but advise them to keeep in mind your paying for your plan...why would you pay for someone else to get for free what your paying for...

to the point of his plan..its his plan for his goals and his body..i do no cookie cutter plans...nobody gets any iffym type copy and paste stuff bs...he like others find out real quick its not all about drugs...they normally are the least complex part of the plan to some degree..

one thing all clients hear from me that is exactly the same..i dislike non estered base steroids...that would be my only real common advice...

I it's tailored for each individual then why not just lay it out ?

I don't like secrets.

Back